It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lack of Respect for a U.S. President is Astounding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I remember laughing the first time I heard him say he'd run for president. I didn't take Trump seriously when he put up his bid and came down the elevator with Melania. Trump piqued my attention when he addressed the problems at our border, and in September 2015 when he didn't back down to the criticism he received for stating facts about it, he got my support 100% and it never waivered. I didn't like his Red Flag support, but considering everything he did for this country, and everything he tried to do but was blocked, it was more than enough to deal with what I didn't like. He kept his promises, something I'd not seen since Reagan. I miss the guy, I hope he wins in 2024 and gets this country back on track, once again, after democrats destroy it.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I guess you missed the Obama Hate, Clinton Hate, Bush Hate, but only seem to see the Trump hate.

All Presidents are hated by some of the American public. Usually by the ones who voted against them in the last election.

Oh, and the Biden Hate.

I know it is summer and you like wearing your rose-colored sunglasses

however

The OP is inferring to the media hate my friend,

The press adored Slick Willy and Obama, but you know that. You aren't stupid you are just a Democrat.
edit on 1-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I guess you missed the Obama Hate, Clinton Hate, Bush Hate, but only seem to see the Trump hate.

All Presidents are hated by some of the American public. Usually by the ones who voted against them in the last election.

Oh, and the Biden Hate.

Clinton (I'm assuming you're talking about Bill) and Bush were usually rightfully called out. The news rightfully called out Obama for about a week before social media called them all racists for it and then he was never called out again unless it was Fox News rightfully doing so. That dude wasn't hated at all by the media, he was sucked off just like Biden is. They tried to dismantle Trump every single day and the more they failed, the more they hated him (as did people like you).

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I guess you missed the Obama Hate, Clinton Hate, Bush Hate, but only seem to see the Trump hate. All Presidents are hated by some of the American public. Usually by the ones who voted against them in the last election. Oh, and the Biden Hate.

never in the history of the country has a president been attacked like Trump.
sure other presidents were hated, but trump was in the mouth of every news outlet from the day he announced he was running every couple of minutes.

Trump attacked Obama's birth right citizenship. That's a pretty big one right there.

Uh, because he never showed it until after 4 years and then he gave some BS looking BC. Everyone with common sense asked about his birth certificate. Get real.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I was wrong about Obama. I admit it. I underestimated him.

I long said...Obama will make Carter look like Reagan in comparison. I was wrong, very wrong.

Biden is going to make Obama look like not only Reagan, but GOD also, all rolled into one!

And people are so blinded by their all-consuming hatred for Trump that they can't even see the current illegitimate 'president' is the laughing stock of the UNIVERSE!!

I check the headlines of all the major MSM news outlets each day, and not a day goes by where Trump isn't plastered all over the front page. This should tell people something, but they won't wake up and pay attention.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The MAJORITY of top media owners and journalists are corrupt. (I.G. Horowitz verified this in a 2019 report)

They didn't like Trump's promise to expose them.

They also know, the next time around, he will finish the job.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
As a conservative I have always respected the office, if not the man.

There was substantial disrespect for Bill Clinton. During the Monica era, we used to sit at a local watering hole and tell Clinton jokes until I thought I was going to wet myself.

From my point of view, things went down hill when the US intelligence community got involved. The two Trump impeachment’s were obviously BS of the highest order. I feel the charges on the first one was drummed up by members of the NSA. The second impeachment I don’t even remember what the charges were.
The hateful approach to his family is unforgivable. The wife and son should of been off limits.

I’m not happy with Biden or Harris and quite frankly neither one commands much respect. So I guess it’s time for more jokes about Hiden Biden and Heels up Harris. Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

No need to apologize. Some Joeks just write themselves.

The fact that Joek picked the least popular person to be his VP proves this election was a joke. For real.

Not to mention my OWN eyes seeing huge number swaps on live tv on election night.

And you're right about the intelligence community, all alphabet agencies were run by Obama bootlickers. Still are, i believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Trump stepped out his rich man class and tried to get into the next level up.

Trying to run a nation like a classic corportist is just asking to be picked on by the rich and powerful.

Yep, and when he started fixing things that were never meant to be fixed, he had to go.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I guess you missed the Obama Hate, Clinton Hate, Bush Hate, but only seem to see the Trump hate. All Presidents are hated by some of the American public. Usually by the ones who voted against them in the last election. Oh, and the Biden Hate.

never in the history of the country has a president been attacked like Trump.
sure other presidents were hated, but trump was in the mouth of every news outlet from the day he announced he was running every couple of minutes.

I always thought it was pretty obvious he loves the attention. The most insulting thing to DJT is if people stop talking or thinking about him at all. America isn't about Mr Trump and we have much bigger problems to solve than his career or public image.

edit on 1-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If.....and it's a big if because of the resistance to him....if Trump gets back into the Whitehouse, it'll be a slaughterhouse version of Celebrity Apprentice.

Everyone will be FREAKING FIRED. I don't see Trump dragging his feet on that. There will be more pink slips than a Gay Pride parade.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Personally, I've never seen such disrespect of a former president. It used to be that no one would think of doing to a president what is being done to him.

American society has reached a new low and how Trump is treated is just another sign of it. Everything has gotten so ugly that I rarely look at the news after I've had my morning coffee. I can't take it anymore.

I, too, have noticed the left will not give Trump his due by calling him President Trump. He doesn't seem bothered, but I wouldn't blame him if he was.

He's the most effective president we've had in a long time and he deserves the title and the respect.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

"and everything he tried to do but was blocked"

Blocked, you say?

Word on ATS is Trump didn't do a damn thing....

thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I agree with you.

Everything you said is too obvious to deny.

thank you

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You might want to pull up some Newt Gingrich vids then from the time.

a reply to: Bluntone22

That was definitely the time it started but it wasn't really a wide spread issue.
Everything snowballed from the mid 90s on.
The internet allowed people to share videos and memes that were pretty much impossible during bush Sr and before.

Public education also went down the crapper in the Bush Jr. era because of NCLB and the kids were being dumbed down at an alarming rate, as you can see by college campuses, especially during Trump's campaign. You'll remember how they were going to shrinks due to being traumatized by Trump's truth telling.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Oh, and the Biden Hate.

Clinton (I'm assuming you're talking about Bill) and Bush were usually rightfully called out. The news rightfully called out Obama for about a week before social media called them all racists for it and then he was never called out again unless it was Fox News rightfully doing so. That dude wasn't hated at all by the media, he was sucked off just like Biden is. They tried to dismantle Trump every single day and the more they failed, the more they hated him (as did people like you).

This.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Oh, and the Biden Hate.

I know is summer and you like wearing your rose-colored sunglasses

however

The OP is inferring to the media hate my friend,

The press adored Slick Willy and Obama, but you know that. You aren't stupid you are just a Democrat.

And this.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Personally, I've never seen such disrespect of a former president. It used to be that no one would think of doing to a president what is being done to him.

American society has reached a new low and how Trump is treated is just another sign of it. Everything has gotten so ugly that I rarely look at the news after I've had my morning coffee. I can't take it anymore.

I, too, have noticed the left will not give Trump his due by calling him President Trump. He doesn't seem bothered, but I wouldn't blame him if he was.

He's the most effective president we've had in a long time and he deserves the title and the respect.

Here's some truth from me...

I'm surprised he was not assassinated.

Thank you for your post.

Have a great 4th.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Oh, and the Biden Hate.

All of that existed.

It was not at any level near the 95% negative coverage by the media of Trump. It was non-stop hysteria. Not only, that, multiple witch hunts and weaponized federal investigations. The DOJ even used Clinton-derived opposition research (Steele Dossier) to falsify FISA warrants and spy on Trump. All of this came out as multiple "mistakes."

Bush wasn't ever investigated for war crimes such as torture, or the Iraq War lies, even though some world leaders called for it. Bush the last 4 years was rehabilitated by the media, is friends with the Obamas and Clintons, and is cuddly now.

My point is, the Trump hysteria is a far higher level. The reason many of us suspect is because unlike the establishment hacks from Bush to Clinton, Trump actually started slowing down the endless wars, addressing human trafficking, etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Oh, and the Biden Hate.

You aren't stupid you are just a Democrat.

You are being too generous. Check out the thread about MRIs and fetus imagery.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I've done the math and since this IS a conspiracy site I'll show you what I have come up with...

MIC[(Follywood + MSM) x (ABCs + DC)] = Brainwashing

I've checked my math. Found no racism.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join