It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with bill Cosby??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Im sorry. I dont know what the heck is going on. I just keep hearing his name and a whole bunch of information that makes no sense at all. Please ATS help me understand what is going on.

What is going on with bill Cosby??

"Bill Cosby accuser Andrea Constand speaks out after his conviction is tossed: ‘Disappointing’ | Fox News" www.foxnews.com...
edit on 1-7-2021 by Kazber because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

More to the point, wth is going on with your link?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
My phone keeps freezing.
Bill cosby is let out of jail after serving 3 years of a 23 year sentence. Becuase he took a plee deal and should have never been on trial on the frist place.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

He's getting out of Jail on what appears to be a technicality or mistake on the DA part.

A beast is a beast, is a beast.

Should not be any sorts of deals in place or made that retarded prosecution.

Should not be any sort of deals made period with rapists imho.
edit on 1-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
A has-been comedian turned serial rapist does less time then a criminal with a minor marijuana conviction. That’s what’s going on.

edit on 1-7-2021 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Money talks in this world. Get used to it. It is just the way it is.

remember the kid that killed 5 in texas and got away with probation

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Driving drunk was he not?

And according to psychologists, the product of wealthy privileged parents who never set limits for the boy.

Why that should matter is beyond my understanding all the same.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Im just not understanding the whole reason. If it be a BS reason ir whatever. This is what I think. " that they offered him a deal where he pays the victim money, so that they didnt have to go to court, and after he agreed, they tried him anyway".
I remember the trial. But I heard nothing of this part back then. So he gets let free and the tax payers are stuck with the bill from that long trial?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

He most lightly prefers foot longs to wee lassies by now all the same. LoL

Tax payers footing the bill aside, what about the risk to woman and the general public!

He might be old, but he's an old rich beast and that's still about as dangerous as they come.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Driving drunk was he not?

And according to psychologists, the product of wealthy privileged parents who never set limits for the boy.

Why that should matter is beyond my understanding all the same.

yes, that is what I'm talking about

pay off the family for silence

is this what happen with this rapist, well, let your imagination wonder into the world of make believe laws apply to everyone

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

musicismagic its always been one rule for some and another for the rest.

Money talks the rest of us simply do the walk.

And no system of governance yet devised, nor laws of the land in place, will ever change the fact of the matter that people of privilege, tucked always safe and cosy in there Ivory towers, can and will get away with what ever they choose where us plebs are concerned.

Justice has its price and she not blind for the reasons provided thats a given.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
One thing that always struck me about Cosby was how much time he spent at the playboy mansion, the guy seemed to project...but then again lots of people do that to separate their personal stuff from perception.

Also...Edie Murphy clip because...why not?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

First of all it is necessary to familiarize yourself with whom the man is and was, a TV celebrity and comedian but behind closed doors a depraved sexual predator of the worst kind.
en.wikipedia.org...
Basically he was a rapist whom on occasion would drug woman so that they were unconscious then fulfil his necrophilia like fantasy with there unconscious body's.
www.foxnews.com...

Now think on how this must be affecting his victims robbed of justice by a judge whom may be lacking in morality himself or herself if they are going to let a technicality stand in the way of the spirit of the law.

The creature is unrepentant.

Also allowing this creature to get out because he could afford lawyers that could argue technicality's will further discourage victims of rape from coming forward.

edit on 1-7-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Well, the rich are treated differently. Poor potheads? Lock em up!

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Wait till he files a civil case for wrongful prosecution.
Should be worth several million.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
A has-been comedian turned serial rapist does less time then a criminal with a minor marijuana conviction. That’s what’s going on.

Do people spend two plus years in prison for a minor marijuana conviction?
I've heard that said before but all I ever see is that they were violating parole and serve time for their previous crime.
edit on 1-7-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The fact that simply smoking, or possessing a weed, could be considered to be a parole violation, means they are playing with loaded dice, somewhat set up to fail.

Is/was there not a 3 strike rule that could send people down for life at one point?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There are many things you can do to violate a parole agreement like missing your meeting with a parole officer.

Don't break the rules.

Not sure about the three strike thing.
I remember that being a big topic years back but I don't know too many details.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Aye, don't break the rules or piss them off same with Police.

My understanding was the 3 strike law could be used to put people in gaol for life over what would be considered to be a simple misdemeanour or very low felony charge, like getting caught smoking a doobie by an overzealous Police officer and that being a third strike in some instance, hence the rule being implemented and down you go.

It don't think it's like that any longer all the same, hope not anyhow.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Dr Cosby was the 1st black man to headline a network tv show in the 60s; I Spy. His stardom and affiliation with human rights leaders like MLK Jr. left the actor under constaant scrutiny including wiretaps. When Nixon took office Cosby was placed on the enemies list and there he remained for years while promoting education and equality for all via series like Fat Albert and The Electric Company. The false narrative that 'everyone in Hollywood knew' isn't even within the realm of possibily. Roseanne Barr knew but the secret service didn't. The timeline of criminal activity the fake news taliban used to try to destroy Cosby didn't even exist prior to 2014. And then there's bits of history to consider like Cosby wasn't even permitted to walk thru the front door of some of the hotels the 'ladies' claimed he assaulted them. I've yet to hear a credible complaint from any of his accusers many of whom I've dealt with directly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join