It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reparations A solution .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Reparations .

Let me take a whack at this thing they call reparations .
en.wikipedia.org...

$300,000 per person is the number they are throwing around . Now I’m not sure the details and who all would qualify as I don’t think the bill has been completed .
Would African Americans yet to be born qualify ? Meaning would every Black person ever born in the United States from this point on Receive a $300,000 jump on Life ? Or are we just talking about the Black Americans currently living in the Untied States today ?
Perhaps we should just take the American Dollar and inflate it to nothing perhaps that would satiate the left ?

Now I’m not just Ranting.

I present a solution or rather a compromise, Let’s take $100,000 for every African American born from this point on and put it into a Savings account. This $100,000 and all interest incurred can be accessed upon there 18th birthday for the purpose of college, given that is that they graduated High School.

Upon completing College, the said African American can access the rest of the money to use as they see fit.
Now If this does not give one a Leg up on Life and there “White “Oppressors then I don’t know what does. But simply giving $300,000 to every Black person in America is the stupidest Idea in a long sad line of stupid ideas, and it will do nothing but devastate the black community even further .

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm still awaiting reparations from the Roman Empire, from Italians, for slavery of my white ancestors, which the government has yet done nothing to see redressed, and there are surely cursed Italians in the U.S. Government, as guilty as the likes of Columbus. Columbus brought the whole damned, slaving New World. I think it's rude of black people to butt in line, actually, to where I'm thinking of staging a peaceful protest, start burning down Pizza Huts and Olive Gardens around here, probably after walking out on the tab, though. WLMEI - White Lives Matter Except Italians.

edit on 30-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I honestly wish I had a real solution. My Instagram ADs are pushing for me to 'Support Black-Owned businesses' which is great. However, even my Black friends do not feel safe going into the areas where the businesses are. This a huge PR and safety issue.

edit on 30-6-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I have a better solution.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Why stop there?

What about the Chinese railroad builders, The indentured Irish slaves,
and on and on and on.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Why stop there?

What about the Chinese railroad builders, The indentured Irish slaves,

Or the minds of liberals and other victims of Satan.

(There's been much comment how it's laughable, just the notion Creepy Joe is in charge. He's probably lucky to be controlling his bowels. Probably not Jesus looking to enshrine racial hatred and pervs, have to think. Maybe Joe needs him some reparations. Could be a rider in the bill to get Nancy Pelosi some thicker makeup, too, though it's pretty clear she's fine with Satan. Call the makeup a public service. Could always ask Fauci to have some more genes spliced at Wuhan, though, just keep Pelosi safely in a mask, that is, for public safety and to protect our children from scary, obscene images. Could save the taxpayers footing the makeup bill. You know, that name Fauci sounds Italian, which would be some descendant of Roman Empire slavers. If that's the case, you better pay up, Fauci, between episodes of channeling Josef Mengele.)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Reparations will never happen because there'd have to be a tax to pay for it, taxes would have to be separated by skin color, and I'm sure there's a law or several out there that states you cannot tax someone based upon the color of your skin.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wait, you are using logic, common sense, and Constitutional law to address an issue brought up by democrats? You have to know none of that matters...

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Interesting that the average welfare spending per individual on welfare is roughly $25,000 per year. www.federalsafetynet.com...#:~:text=The%20United%20States%20has%20dramatically,%2422%2C740%20per%20perso n%20in%202019.
Seems like most of those demanding $300,000 have already seen their $300,000 by the time they're 12, so I'd say the bill is paid, settled, and the account closed at this point.

No, I don't agree with paying anyone $100,000 in a savings account simply because they exist.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Wait, you are using logic, common sense, and Constitutional law to address an issue brought up by democrats? You have to know none of that matters...

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 states that taxation based on race is illegal.

The left would have to repeal the Civil Rights Act in order to achieve their goals,

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 states that taxation based on race is illegal.

The left would have to repeal the Civil Rights Act in order to achieve their goals,

Well, 100% of the lawmakers who argued against and voted against the Civil Rights Act were Democrats, so repealing it wouldn't exactly be out of character for them.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Thank you for your time.

Didn't you really mean "thank you for your money"?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
When are we done? $100K? $300K? Once whatever money goes out, is that the end of it?

Of course it isn't.

There will be no end to this, don't start it.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
More like the criminal perverts hope racewars will help continue the steal.
That's the only solution they are interested in.
Division and distraction, so they can continue being pervs and criminals.
Same thing with amplifying other minorities like lgbtfghijklmnop.
They couldn't give 2 sharts about anyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

For Christ's sake, I've had it with this #. How about no.

WTF do I need punished for? My family didn't get here until 19-oh-#ing-four, so our peasant-poor Pale-era asses had diddly damn # to do with it with US slavery and thus, there's no justification to expect me to just hand over tax money of my earning to satisfy some giant #ing lazy baby with an ego problem and an problem with keeping up on the who's responsible for what bullcrap.

Has NO ONE ever asked why these folks don't go hitting up West African countries for reparations? That's the homelands, they sold ;em out, you'd think they'd want some sort of recognition & reparation for it. One of these two is more symbolically meaningful, and it's never an option.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
More like the criminal perverts hope racewars will help continue the steal.
That's the only solution they are interested in.
Division and distraction, so they can continue being pervs and criminals.
Same thing with amplifying other minorities like lgbtfghijklmnop.
They couldn't give 2 sharts about anyone.

Yeah, it's a game of divide and conquer, keep that loyal voting plantation going, by making it clear that black people are repressed, can't do math, and are too stupid to get an ID to vote. If I were black, I'd feel so inspired, being constantly told I'm a second class citizen that can't deal with Western civilization, so it's got to go. The Democrat's best of all possible worlds would be a lot more peaceful protest, a race war, that martial law means are required to correct, some scary stuff to whittle away at Constitutional freedoms, the Hillary never waste a "good" crisis, demonic sort of thinking. Pervs and criminals, I reckon.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The irony here being the guys who ran the lions share of slavery are now in control of our media telling us to pay up.
Lol
Sure thing merchant.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Reparations should only be made to anyone who was or still is a slave.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Reparations should only be made to anyone who was or still is a slave.

And don't forget those of us that identify ourselves as black slaves. I don't know what our pronouns should be. I usually just look in the mirror and call myself the n-word, since we're allowed to say that to each other.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Lol

Seems I hit a nerve with this one .

Hey I'm an idea man , I try on solutions i see this one does not fit though

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join