It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep Daire Rendon: “I Am in Receipt of Evidence Reflecting Systemic Election Fraud in MI ”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shooterbrody
No
I am under no obligation to do anything for you.
Interesting who turns out to be entitled here.

That was rhetorical since there wasn't any evidence nor will there by any evidence for you to link.

Mine was not.
Side hustle in fortune telling, or stonecutter superpower?

edit on 30/6/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Mine was not.

Of course, since there's no evidence for you to discuss.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Mine was not.

Of course, since there's no evidence for you to discuss.

Guess you missed the op.
Thought fortune tellers were supposed to pay attention to details?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Guess you missed the op.

I saw it, including the part where there was no evidence in the Original Post nor did the potato who wrote the letter actually produce any.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Has any of this evidence been shown to anyone, a one at all?
edit on 1-7-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
The military did raid a supposed government facility in Germany right after the election. That caused some discussion that the military had sided with Trump against deep state operatives. I took it as true and hoped that by now usurper Joe would be cooling his heels in Gitmo for charges of high treason. Still waiting.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
That's because hearsay isn't evidence. And you don't think Fox News would present that evidence if they were given any? Carlson is peddling lies about the FBI and the NSA. He'd love some REAL evidence.

a reply to: network dude

Seems like there's a call out to any judge at any level to look at the evidence and set a trial date for offenders. If it ends up in a state superior court with twelve person jury for your typical criminal jury trial, you surely know that nobody involved in the judgement is allowed to have heard about and formed an opinion regarding evidence which will be presented in court...just like Barons babysitter or Donnie's ex accountant's sister who just moved from Sheboigan cannot get on the jury, cast a vote in the end for guilty/not guilty of she wants to stay out of prison and not cost everyone the entirety of that first trial soon to be tried all over again. She likely has her reasons and more than likely, they're legal or at least a non law professionals cautious approach to legality.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Guess you missed the op.

I saw it, including the part where there was no evidence in the Original Post nor did the potato who wrote the letter actually produce any.

Hahahaha
Ahahahaha
It's those words again that fail you.
There is evidence in the op.
Just because you disagree with it does not make it not evidence.
Your entitlement is epic.
A whitness statement, provided in the op, is evidence.
Lolololololololol

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The election is OVER. We have our president. a reply to: Realtruth

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths

No its not - forensic audits due to overwhelming evidence of election fraud including eye witness testimony, video footage of ballet boxes appearing after vote counts were ceased, boarding up vote counting so no one can see the free and fair process, and I could go on etc)of Democrat party dodginess are happening as we speak. You have your demented pedo, but he is no POTUS - never will be.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Joe.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

IF only the republicans could be so accepting like the Dems during trump's term! Oh wait...... they threw everything but the kitchen sink saying not my president. Now it's all accept the results, move on and it is OVER. Do as I say not as I do, as momma used to say.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
You know, I'm tired of people saying they have evidence.

Dammit, if you have it, MAKE IT PUBLIC!!!!

I mean, just put it out there.

If Frazzledrip is real, somebody post the damn thing to the Internet.

All that evidence on Weiner's and Hunter's computers? Let's see it.

Just DO IT, dammit!

Ok.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I find it fascinating, and nauseating, the members who demand of others to state their case, when they themselves do anything except that.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Did someone mention Q?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

www.thegatewaypundit.com... election/

Looks like some more evidence and support to show election fraud in Michigan. Could there be enough support and facts to prove it too.

Will she be successful in exposing the flaws?

And will it make any difference for the incumbent president if voting fraud is proven?

Unlike most of her fellow Republican and Democrat lawmakers in the Michigan legislature, MI Rep. Daire Rendon (R-Lake City) has chosen not to cherry-pick evidence of voter fraud in Michigan but instead, to look at all of the evidence presented to the lawmakers in an objective and open-minded manner.

Rendon also refuses to ignore the will of Michigan citizens she represents, who are calling for a full and conclusive investigation into the November 2020 election. Yesterday, in a phone conversation, Rep. Rendon told 100 Percent Fed Up that she’s very disappointed in the MI Senate Oversight Committee’s report on the November 2020 election in Michigan.

Foreign IP's?

Rep. Rendon explained that the Penrose-Lenberg report details wireless modems that were allegedly installed in the voting machines they examined. According to the MI lawmaker, the wireless modems could be connected by a “hot-spot” on a mobile phone.

The report also identifies two foreign IP addresses that were found on the hard drive of the voting machine they examined. One of the IP addresses was from a learning center in Taipei, Taiwan, the other was from Nuremberg, Germany.

Daire told us that she’d like to see her fellow lawmakers take this report and other similar, credible reports seriously, as she believes it’s their responsibility to safeguard the integrity of our elections.
As if a private letter like this just shows up on a monitored conspiracy forum ?
Ill believe it when it produces results that force the mainstream media to report on it . Thats the litmus test ! If Donny Grapefruit over on CNN talks on it ? Then its real ! Until then ???? No proof ?
I can make that MI State document in an evening on a computer.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
They keep slow-rolling these reveals, it'll be time for another "election", and by then it won't mean #.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

I totally agree, this is too slow moving. By the time they get to the criminals, it maybe too late.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
They keep slow-rolling these reveals, it'll be time for another "election", and by then it won't mean #.

I've been saying the same thing for months. Actually, unless a major authority confirms these "reveals", the media will never pick them up. The majority of Americans watch Cable and their Local news. If neither reports "it", for all practical purposes, "it" never happened.

For example, most Americans don't know Joe Biden fell hard while climbing the stairs to AF1, because ABC-NBC-CBS-CNN-MSNBC-FoxNews, and no local affiliates, mentioned it, or showed the video.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: incoserv
You know, I'm tired of people saying they have evidence.

Dammit, if you have it, MAKE IT PUBLIC!!!!

I mean, just put it out there.

If Frazzledrip is real, somebody post the damn thing to the Internet.

All that evidence on Weiner's and Hunter's computers? Let's see it.

Just DO IT, dammit!

Lindel is trying to get anyone to look at his evidence and nobody seems interested. Are you sure that's the problem?

Lindel has evidence that nobody wants to see…🤣

Cheers 👍🏾

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

No its not - forensic audits due to overwhelming evidence of election fraud including eye witness testimony, video footage of ballet boxes appearing after vote counts were ceased, boarding up vote counting so no one can see the free and fair process, and I could go on etc)of Democrat party dodginess are happening as we speak. You have your demented pedo, but he is no POTUS - never will be.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Joe.

Most of the eye witness testimony proved to be false or people not understanding what they were looking at. For example people mistaking election officials bringing in boxes of mail in ballots for tabulation as blot box stuffing. Or people mistaking the destruction of sample papers for the destruction of actual ballots.

The proof of the pudding is going to be whether any of those audits actually finds evidence of fraud.

To date, none have.

To date almost all courts challenges have been thrown out, most didn't present any evidence, only accusations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join