It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defund the Police: US Citizens Are Being Groomed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

m.theepochtimes.com...

This is the story of a Milwaukee man who grabbed his shotgun when the mob showed up at his house. The mob called the cops and the cops arrested the man instead of dealing with the mob.
You can’t defend yourself in NYC or Chicago. You can’t run a restaurant in LA. Don’t even get me started on the CHAZ.
Personally, I feel safer taking on the liberal agenda without the cops.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty
Im not against you. I agree completely. And thats y I think we are past the point of no return. Anyone that thinks " different" is shunned. God forbid people like us start a group on social media. They would know where to find us. Tyranny is here.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber
a reply to: TonyS
I agree. They should get what they ask for. But the down side is that, how long do u like it will stay in the cities?

Interesting question. We have seen them attempt to move out to smaller towns, but the further they get away from the cities, the more difficulty they have moving about without raising the suspiciion of the State and County law enforcement. They tend to use the Interstate Highways and the old US Highway system, Highway 90 in Texas being an example but once more than 60 to 100 miles from the cities they find themselves being tracked and intercepted.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
A major court rules AGAINST Democrats efforts to reduce funding of police departments.

Source: www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Defund the cops and you get more shootings.

This is what the democrats want so they can ban guns. The old fast and furious scam again, just in the US not mexico.

I would not put it passed the government to be supplying guns to gang members in the cities just to run up the body count.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join