It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Covid-19 Clinical Trial Propaganda in Canada

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here's a news story that just came out of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Fully Vaccinated Person Died With Covid 19 in Hamilton: Public Health

I'm not shocked that a fully vaccinated person died of Covid, because people will still die when the effectiveness is less than 100%.

What is glaring propaganda, is the way that the death is portrayed by public health officials.

From the article:

Hamilton public health have confirmed that one of the city’s 399 COVID-19 related deaths was a individual that had been fully vaccinated.

Medical officer of Health Dr. Elizabeth Richardson said the death was “very unfortunate” and that specifics about the case can’t be revealed for privacy reasons.
She also could not address if the individual actually died from COVID-19 or perhaps an underlying health condition.

So when unvaccinated people die while infected with Covid, or even when showing symptoms, we've seen almost every report of a death claim the virus as cause of death.

But now that fully vaccinated people are dying while infected with Covid-19
it could have been "an underlying health condition"?

*Raises eyebrow*

And for privacy reasons they don't mention the age of the deceased?

I can't really speculate on why privacy suddenly matters where age is concerned, and maybe it's mentioned somewhere else, but to quote Cardi B:

"That's suspicious. That's weird."

I'm not really a vaccine conspiracy theorist in general, but I do subscribe to the theory that this vaccine roll out is a big worldwide clinical trial.

What I am shocked by (and no one is really shocked), is how quickly the narrative switched from "COVID WILL KILL (1% of) YOU." To, "It may have been an underlying condition." When all along, the great majority of Covid 19 victims had underlying conditions.

I'm not denying that Covid is real, but I think it's now 100% undeniable that Covid is a health infrastructure issue, and an over-all personal wellness issue, and not a plague of epic proportions.

I'm just personally sick of the "We're all on the brink" narrative.

edit on 29-6-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
They are talking about locking down Israel and other countries because of the delta version. Over half the people in some countries that get infected are fully vaccinated...in Israel it is like eighty percent of the cases are fully vaccinated presently. And most of Israel is vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.

Evidence is starting to come out that the mRNA is not working that well against the Delta and the actual covid cases have increased pretty much in vaccinated people too. It is not stopping covid forming even close to ninety five percent now. Masks and social distancing and lockdowns might all be coming back to some countries.

I don't see that problem with the Johnson vaccine....doesn't mean it is not happening, just means I have not read any articles that point to lack of protection with this Delta variant.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

why then do almost all countries of the world and millions of doctors and scientists play along? covid is simply a dangerous virus that has killed millions of people and that is easily transmissible and of course it is necessary to take measures against it. whether some measures were exaggerated, wrong or whatever is in the nature of things - such a global situation don't happen so often. and of course it can be that you are vaccinated against something and then you still get seriously ill or even die.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
They change the narrative to suit the situation, not surprising, for the most part, I think they believe they have our interest at heart. I however, don't like being lied to, but at the end of the day, Covid is real, it killed enough people..what ya gonna do about it?
edit on 29-6-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

why then do almost all countries of the world and millions of doctors and scientists play along? covid is simply a dangerous virus that has killed millions of people and that is easily transmissible and of course it is necessary to take measures against it. whether some measures were exaggerated, wrong or whatever is in the nature of things - such a global situation don't happen so often. and of course it can be that you are vaccinated against something and then you still get seriously ill or even die.
Maybe because it’s easier to inject the world over a few times a year than start up WW3?

Also. $$$$$

*shrugs
edit on 29-6-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The article also mentions that most of those who have contracted COVID-19 after vaccination, have been 'breakthrough cases' that got COVID-19 before the vaccine had time to reach full immune response (@ 14 days after the jab).

How many doses have been administered in Canada: 36,551,337. How many have died: 1. I think that qualifies as a rare case.

It is probable that the article was not attributing the death directly to the vaccine because at the time of publishing the article, the case was still being investigated, and the full details have been withheld from the public for privacy reasons, as noted.

Nothing is being covered up. The article and the attached video have both addressed the clear possibility that this was caused by the vaccine.

I am fairly sick of the people who claim that COVID-19 is a hoax, and yet claim that the vaccine against it is something exceptionally deadly. Yes, medicines have risks, but nothing like the real dangers of the disease which has killed 26,267 Canadians out of 1,414,504 infected, a case-fatality ratio of 1.86 %.

edit on 29/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't think the vaccine is killing people. I don't think covid is a hoax. That's not what I'm saying.

It's the way the deaths are attributed.

As in, pre vaccine, all covid deaths were covid deaths, regardless of vaccination, but post vaccine, the public health authorities are suddenly acknowledging that it could be the underlying conditions killing people, not just the virus.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The article also mentions that most of those who have contracted COVID-19 after vaccination, have been 'breakthrough cases' that got COVID-19 before the vaccine had time to reach full immune response (@ 14 days after the jab).

How many doses have been administered in Canada: 36,551,337. How many have died: 1. I think that qualifies as a rare case.

It is probable that the article was not attributing the death directly to the vaccine because at the time of publishing the article, the case was still being investigated, and the full details have been withheld from the public for privacy reasons, as noted.

Nothing is being covered up. The article and the attached video have both addressed the clear possibility that this was caused by the vaccine.

I am fairly sick of the people who claim that COVID-19 is a hoax, and yet claim that the vaccine against it is something exceptionally deadly. Yes, medicines have risks, but nothing like the real dangers of the disease which has killed 26,267 Canadians out of 1,414,504 infected, a case-fatality ratio of 1.86 %.

LOL "Nothing is being covered up"

That is completely not true. You should go follow Erin Marie. A combat vet nurse who went uncover in a hospital in NY and wrote a book about all of the coverups. She can be found on IG @erin_bsn. There are over 15,000 medical professionals who have spoken out about all of the coverups that have been and are taking place. You should spend some time and educate yourself and the truth that is out there outside of the MSM and coming from actual medical professionals.

Nobody is saying covid19 is fake. It is as real as the flu. But how it is being marketed (yes, marketed propaganda) is fake and pretty criminal since there has been plenty of medicine easily available that would have cured people who died and it is NOT as dangerous as they want you to believe.

The vaccine is still literally an experiment. It is no more legit than anything else currently being tested inside a lab. The only difference is, it is now outside the lab in the general population. Every single human who has had it injected into their body is a literal lab rat.

You are free to believe the government has your best interest at heart, but it doesnt. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I don't think the vaccine is killing people. I don't think covid is a hoax. That's not what I'm saying.

As in, pre vaccine, all covid deaths were covid deaths, regardless of vaccination, but post vaccine, the public health authorities are suddenly acknowledging that it could be the underlying conditions killing people, not just the virus.

The vaccine is literally killing some people. Don't be naïve. Is it killing everyone? No. Cigarettes do not kill everyone who partakes, nor does meth. But the vaccine is a literal experiment and there are far too many actual people dead from taking it. Just me alone knows of one person who recently die from the vaccine alone.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The governments are at it.
In the UK ''break though'' cases i.e. the vaccinated are only recorded as a case(positive pcr test) if they end up hospitalised.
So instantly it makes it look like their vaccine is a hell of a lot more effective than it actually is.
They record all cases of the unvaccinated though,whether the case is mild or 'asymptomatic' or hospitalised.
Since when did you change data collection methods halfway through?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Anybody who doesn't have an agenda, or supplied talking-points to put-on the table : understood that from the way you worded your OP.

Good thread, thanks !

'Amil'on is a hotbed for the NWO™ Technocratic subversion, based outta McMaster-University™, and surely influencing local 'Amil'on 'Health™' 'Authorities™ '.
They seem to have an endless supply of Immunologists™, Virologists™, and other propped-up types that are constantly paraded on the news as supposed 'Experts™ '.

Similar to here, with the heavy influence from McGill-University™.

It's all rather silly once you see through their smokescreens.

( 'Amil'on is my weak attempt to write-out the way some locals pronounce Hamilton™... LoL !! )

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Very tricky! You see what I apparently didn't do a very good job of pointing out.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

McGill-led vaccine tracker provides real-time updates on progress in developing a COVID-19 vaccine

Thanks McGill University!! 😂

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
The governments are at it.
In the UK ''break though'' cases i.e. the vaccinated are only recorded as a case(positive pcr test) if they end up hospitalised.
So instantly it makes it look like their vaccine is a hell of a lot more effective than it actually is.
They record all cases of the unvaccinated though,whether the case is mild or 'asymptomatic' or hospitalised.
Since when did you change data collection methods halfway through?

Since we're no longer in the domain of science, but we are being drenched in ' Scientism™ '.

Is there any scientific study, following the Vaxxed™, where any and every variation in health is logged, correlated, classified, and investigated ?

If you bring-up VAERS : it's dismissed as non-scientific.
Yellow-thingie in UK : dismissed again as non-scientific.

Even while writing this message, there are still commercials playing on TV : " Get the safe and effective Vaxx™, so you can get your life back. "
Hopefully the folks don't think about who was involved in 'taking their life away '...

If there are multiple deaths and injuries, how can they still sell it as safe ?
If it's not effective, then ...

Oh never mind.
It's all just a psyop.
The confusion is done on purpose.

But you know that. Have been reading and appreciating your posts.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
NOTICE HOW THE J&J SHOT WAS TAKEN OFF THE MKT BASED ON 6 PEOPLE W SIDE EFFECTS? SINCE, THERE PRODUCT ISNT BEING USED ....'THEY' CLEARLY WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE THE MRNA (WHICH J&J IS NOT)........ONCE YOU WAKE UP TO THE BIG PICTURE, EVERYTHING IS NOTICED AND RELATED....

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lukey7
NOTICE HOW THE J&J SHOT WAS TAKEN OFF THE MKT BASED ON 6 PEOPLE W SIDE EFFECTS? SINCE, THERE PRODUCT ISNT BEING USED ....'THEY' CLEARLY WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE THE MRNA (WHICH J&J IS NOT)........ONCE YOU WAKE UP TO THE BIG PICTURE, EVERYTHING IS NOTICED AND RELATED....

a reply to: rickymouse

Welp, the world might as well get used to mRNA, they have been working on it 30 years, it is how things are going to go. They can use it to target cancers more effectively..is one example. I get it, this was rushed beyond manys comfort level..mine too. It's the future though.

Ps, you will do better here if you don't post in all caps.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Covid is real, it killed enough people..what ya gonna do about it?

Realise it is here to stay and get on with life like we do with any other 'flu'.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

One simply has to make your own decisions now days and the way
one does that? One has to trust themselves. I trust myself more
than a politician or science that is heavily infested with corrupt
politicians in all areas.

top topics

join