It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Anthony Facui?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
LOOK: www.niaid.nih.gov...

The esteemed, revered, beloved, Anthony Fauci, whose name is synonymous with science itself, has been busy accepting a string of non-stop awards this year.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Doing his best to hide from this:

Here he isn't

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
That’s why Trump just like CNN faucci and Joe Biden said get the jab already. Trump wasn’t a former democrat and in the inner circles of power before hand...

He was controlled opposition and it worked, that’s why haters hate so hard and supporters can’t let go.

Trumps actions the week of January 6 were that of a man who wanted to slink away and hide, he never wanted reelection.

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Yes but Trump wasn't controlled opposition.

That's why the haters hate.

Trump bucked the system.

He was once asked if he thinks China is exploiting America then why did he buy glass windows for a building he owned from China.

His response: good business sense and if you don't like it help change the laws... I paraphrased, of course, but do you see the guts and nuts the man has?

His flaws aside, because we all have them, he WAS and still IS a bawss.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Where is he, you ask??

Why, he's right there...crouching in the shadow of Bill Cosby!

LOOK!!...a squirrel!

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I'm reluctant to agree but I've said before it did appear the last few months he gave up.

I won't lie even though I'm a Trumper.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Rob808

I'm reluctant to agree but I've said before it did appear the last few months he gave up.

I won't lie even though I'm a Trumper.

You can admit that but you won't even consider the possibility that he was a controlled opposition puppet and following a script this whole time, all the while pushing the agendas of his Overlords????? Wow the brainwashing is unreal. Always giving this puppet the benefit of the doubt.
edit on 2-7-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Perhaps some truth to this? Posted on May 15th

realrawnews.com...

Donald J. Trump and the U.S. military have expressed unease over Dr. Anthony Fauci’s recent real estate acquisitions in the United Kingdom, Argentina, and Panama, heightening concerns that the Deep State doctor might flee the country ahead of being served an arrest warrant for crimes committed against America and its people.

As reported previously, Fauci, certainly no pauper, has netted at least $9,000,000 from Covid-19 vaccination sales, and a substantial part of that illicitly earned income went toward the purchase of overseas properties. All three were purchased in his wife’s name—Christine Grady—via Sotheby’s International Realty Agency, which brokers transcontinental deals for the rich and powerful. Curiously, all three parcels were bought in the first quarter of 2021, after news of his indictment began circulating among alternative news outlets.

Sources involved in Trump’s efforts to bring the Deep Sate to justice told Real Raw News that the military has delayed arresting Fauci due to his current degree of public exposure, appearing almost hourly on syndicated MSM broadcasts. Like many of his Plandemic co-conspirators, Fauci gives interviews virtually from home, in what appears to be the home office inside his northwest D.C. townhouse. However, Fauci’s official residence “went dark” in early February, according to military sources who had the residence under constant surveillance.

“The Deep State has obviously set the bastard up with dens made to look like his home where he broadcasts from. Only one reason to do this. Because he knows his time is short. When he’s in public, which rarely happens, he’s always encircled by an entourage of Fauci fans. The people who fawn over him like he’s Jesus Christ,” our source said.

Asked whether the military is considering grabbing Fauci sooner than later, our source said the following: “All I can say is the military is making careful considerations now that it knows Fauci has property in other countries.”

The military, he added, perceives the purchases as a harbinger of Fauci’s desire to escape a military tribunal. The charges against the Deep State doctor are certainly damning–mass medical malpractice resulting in the needless deaths of 500,000 Americans. Not to mention treason and aiding and abetting the CCP.

“Fauci thinks he’s untouchable. He’s not. If his family, and that means his daughters, too, are complicit, then they’ll face justice. The military knows Fauci had a hand in financing the lab from which the virus was let loose. His days are numbered, mark my words,” our source said.

Even if Fauci successfully absconds to a foreign country, Donald J. Trump and the military will retrieve him, regardless of valid extradition treaties, our source added.
edit on 2-7-2021 by Dynamix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Here he isn't

If this is all true, then it is understandable he would want to cover his tracks, .... but.... in so doing he deprived the public of information that might have made it possible to save millions of lives.

He's not just a criminal. He's guilty of genocide.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Here he isn't

If this is all true, then it is understandable he would want to cover his tracks, .... but.... in so doing he deprived the public of information that might have made it possible to save millions of lives.

He's not just a criminal. He's guilty of genocide.

That's been a known for so long it's now a joke.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dynamix

As 2021's "HUMANIST OF THE YEAR", Dr. Anthony Fauci deservers every dollar he has earned!

The Huge announcement: www.sltrib.com...

If anyone wants one of those autographed Fauci portraits, like MSNBC and CNN journalists have in their homes and office, get one FAST, before the price quadruples..or more!

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

What does that even mean, is Hillary controlled opposition, is Chuck Todd from Meet the Press controlled opposition, is Tucker Carlson from Fox News controlled opposition, is the ATS owner controlled opposition, is everybody on Earff controlled opposition, and who is doing the controlling and are they themselves controlled opposition from ANOTHER person that's controlled opposition.

Brainwashed? You parrot that "controlled opposition" term like YOU'VE been brainwashed.

If Trump was part of the cabal the Left would not be doing everything in their power to keep him from running again.

If Trump was "controlled opposition" MSM would mention the current President more than the former.

If Trump was controlled opposition, there wouldn't have been weeping and gnashing of teeth by all of MSM for four years when Trump beat Hillary.

You, my friend, are blind to reality because you liked someone's comment online, and you do nothing but recycle it.

That's what you call brainwashed.
edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dynamix
ahead of being served an arrest warrant for crimes committed against America and its people.

That should say "crimes against humanity and Earth"

His, China's and other people and nations actions have impacted more than just Americans. Covid has screwed us all world wide.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's crazy thinking how the mind of a psychopath works.

"Oh no!, I funded something without putting it through the appropriate review board!!! My career is over (or will probably take a big hit)!"

"What should I do?"

"I know: I'll intentionally misrepresent the data I have on this disease, possibly causing millions to die. Yeah.... that should do it."

"Intentionally causing the deaths of millions of people would be bad, but......It would also be wrong to give up my career."

What does that even mean, is Hillary controlled opposition, is Chuck Todd from Meet the Press controlled opposition, is Tucker Carlson from Fox News controlled opposition, is the ATS owner controlled opposition, is everybody on Earff controlled opposition, and who is doing the controlling and are they themselves controlled opposition from ANOTHER person that's controlled opposition.

Brainwashed? You parrot that "controlled opposition" term like YOU'VE been brainwashed.

If Trump was part of the cabal the Left would not be doing everything in their power to keep him from running again.

If Trump was "controlled opposition" MSM would mention the current President more than the former.

If Trump was controlled opposition, there wouldn't have been weeping and gnashing of teeth by all of MSM for four years when Trump beat Hillary.

You, my friend, are blind to reality because you liked someone's comment online, and you do nothing but recycle it.

That's what you call brainwashed.

There are two versions of "controlled opposition".

One is where someone pretends to oppose, but is in reality on the same side. You see that in police TV shows, when they do "good cop, bad cop".

The other is toothless opposition. Where someone genuinely is opposed to something but dares not do anything that might actually lead to winning. Sometimes they hold off because they realize they would be out of a job (Similar to the Joker in the Dark Knight movie, realizing Batman is essential to his plans for city domination.)

Sometimes they're just plain too afraid, and sometimes with reason. (Maybe all the truly dangerous opposition is getting assassinated, so the choice is between making a small difference or no difference at all.)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I wonder if anything would have been different if they hadn't tried to cover up the gain of function research?

This appears to be the paper that Kristian Anderson created a few days after he sent the email to Fauci saying the virus appeared to be artificial.

www.nature.com...

You'd think it would be too technical for a lay person to understand, but it's actually pretty readable. He points out that there are two crucial features in how it binds to human cells. One of them can be found in versions of the virus that infect a few types of mammals (although not in the bat version), and the other is entirely unique to the human version.

He's really kind of reaching when he tries to explain the natural origin of that second one : suggesting that it must have infected humans for a while undetected. (He refers to this second trait as "polybasic cleavage site", and notes it's not found in any known relative of Covid19, but points out they haven't all been sampled yet, so maybe it could be an unsampled one.)

His reason for thinking it is not artificial is that he would expect them to have used one of the known "virus backbones" to make it. So when he says that, he is not actually commenting on the probability that "gain of function" could have been used.

That looks to be how he dances around it.

From what I can tell, the possibility that the "polybasic cleavage site" might have been taken from another disease, and then added to Covid19 is not even being explored. (Except another part where he points out it isn't perfectly ideal, and so it couldn't have been created from scratch..... which ignores the question of "gain of function" by way of taking it from another disease, the way it would probably be done.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join