It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Anthony Facui?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Where is ihr Anführer Anthony Fauci?

It seems to me that ol' Tony's face has not been gracing our airwaves in the last few weeks, particularly since Tucker Carlson launched his offensive on the old traitor. I've done a few cursory searchers but I can't find anything that tells me anything substantive about him. Cursory searches on duckduckgo and google don't seem to turn up anything like public manifestations since mid-June.

Does anybody have any knowledge of what's happening with him, where he is? Seems to me he's "gone to ground" for the time being. The Daily Caller published an article on June 25 claiming that he was on an "all out media blitz", but I can't see any evidence of such. (Daily Caller has a few puff pieces trying to defend him, actually.)

MSN (surprisingly) has a report from June 27 regarding the allegations against him of lying to congress.

There are articles that quote him, articles that claim to represent his position, and even some defending him, but I don't see his face live on any media source.

I guess, correlative to this question, is whether anything is actually happening at high levels in terms of actions against him and his greedy, treasonous acts. I ain't holdin' my breath on that.
:
edit on 2021 6 29 by incoserv because: Why not?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Maybe he's holed up with Carmen San Diego...

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The Alpha Beta Cargo Delta variants ganged up on him?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Now that Trump is out they want covid to disappear.

This isn't a coincidence

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Maybe he's holed up with Carmen San Diego...

Or on some R&R, holed up at a psychic retreat, trying to channel the spirit of Josef Mengele.

link   
Who is Anthony Facui?

"He'll be back!"

link   

Probably at the Rockefeller's Italian estate.

link

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
He was showing up on the White House YouTube feed from time to time, telling us how there were still COVID dangers out there... but I haven't seen him lately.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

This isn't a coincidence

Imagine STILL thinking this is all about Puppet Trump. Can y'all wake up and see the red herrings??? He did nothing but push the agendas of his Overlords and now Puppet Biden is doing the same thing. Puppet Biden is finishing the jab agenda, an agenda Puppet Trump helped push. But you're just ignoring that fact, like y'all always love to do.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

This isn't a coincidence

There's a tug of war.

One sector wants Covid to disappear.

The other wants to keep it going to generate more cash payouts for special projects and needs.

Not sure where the dividing line is.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Laying low because a member of the House has asked for Fauci to be fired for lying to Congress. In particular about grants to the lab in Wuhan and Fauci’s connection.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He either read a few threads on ATS and killed himself or he
has covid?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, that good 'ol boy has blood on his hands, needs to be fired, disgraced, and potentially sued/investigated.

It is alleged that he and a cohort of other leaders, lied to the public, covered up his involvement with the Wuhan Lab, and pushed covid models that destroyed economies and livelihoods across the world.

originally posted by: incoserv
Where is ihr Anführer Anthony Fauci?

It seems to me that ol' Tony's face has not been gracing our airwaves in the last few weeks, particularly since Tucker Carlson launched his offensive on the old traitor. I've done a few cursory searchers but I can't find anything that tells me anything substantive about him. Cursory searches on duckduckgo and google don't seem to turn up anything like public manifestations since mid-June.

Does anybody have any knowledge of what's happening with him, where he is? Seems to me he's "gone to ground" for the time being. The Daily Caller published an article on June 25 claiming that he was on an "all out media blitz", but I can't see any evidence of such. (Daily Caller has a few puff pieces trying to defend him, actually.)

MSN (surprisingly) has a report from June 27 regarding the allegations against him of lying to congress.

There are articles that quote him, articles that claim to represent his position, and even some defending him, but I don't see his face live on any media source.

I guess, correlative to this question, is whether anything is actually happening at high levels in terms of actions against him and his greedy, treasonous acts. I ain't holdin' my breath on that.
:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Correct. Now magically the vaccines are working, and we can finally open up praise the lord (Fauci)!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He's probably back in his dungeon laboratory cackling insanely while brewing up some bubbling, foamy test tubes full of pangolin swine bird bat flu ronas for the winter spike wave.

cue guitar solo and the full length version of The Torture Never Stops!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
Correct. Now magically the vaccines are working, and we can finally open up praise the lord (Fauci)!

Seems like the mRNA isn't working well against the Delta variant. In places, half the people with the virus are vaccinated

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Laying low because a member of the House has asked for Fauci to be fired for lying to Congress. In particular about grants to the lab in Wuhan and Fauci’s connection.

Well, that's a given ...

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This isn't a coincidence

There's a tug of war.

One sector wants Covid to disappear.

The other wants to keep it going to generate more cash payouts for special projects and needs.

Not sure where the dividing line is.

This is true, and it's the great weakness of the progressive agenda; they don't really know what in hell they want. They have not real end goal so they have no fixed bearing.

Conservatives can fall into the same trap, but it's not an inherent part of the conservative ideology; with progressiveism, it most certainly is.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

This isn't a coincidence

Imagine STILL thinking this is all about Puppet Trump. Can y'all wake up and see the red herrings??? He did nothing but push the agendas of his Overlords and now Puppet Biden is doing the same thing. Puppet Biden is finishing the jab agenda, an agenda Puppet Trump helped push. But you're just ignoring that fact, like y'all always love to do.

Ooo, somebody got triggered.

But, actually, you are dead wrong about many of us. I've never been fully convinced about Donald Trump's true motives or where his allegiances lie. He may be for real. If not, e ither he is just part of a massive psyop (I consider this doubtful but possible) or his motives are purely and completely ego-centric in that he is driven by a desire to simply get his name in the history books as the great disruptor. Either way, he was still better than anything Jao Baiden ever can be.

Maybe a lot of people didn't like DJT, but they respected him. Respecting someone and liking someone does not necessarily go hand-in-hand. As a matter of fact, people often respect those whom they do not like. Russia never fired off threatening missiles toward a US ship or US ally during Trump's tenure. The little weenie in North Korea calmed down a helluva lot during those four years. Things were different. Now, the world is laughing at the senile old dementia patient who is allegedly living in the White House.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Who cares where he is? or why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join