It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support for ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I like the MRE ad pinned to the top of the page, but being from South Africa, I'm just not going to buy those MREs. That being said I hope it's a beneficial arrangement for both parties for years to come.

Here's how I would support the site in my small capacity coupled with the actual suggestion I would make:

Start a supporters forum where you generate money from members watching ads placed exclusively in that forum. It won't clutter the site and will show the new owners how important this site is to its members.

As a small token of appreciation reward members with a supporter rank or some such concept based on how many ads they've watched.

LONG LIVE ATS!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Sounds like the F2P game I play on my phone occasionally where they offer tokens for watching ads. The tokens can not be traded in for things worth real money. They require special diamond tokens...that can only be acquired with money. The diamond tokens can buy skins and stuff, the non-diamond tokens are used to gamble for # all.
edit on 29/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think if you visit the site for x amount of minutes, the site may make a few coins. I try to visit the site due to this thinking but really, living overseas it won't pan out for me, but I at least try to help out the site.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And you gets a special ATS offer👍🏼

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

ATS could utilize BAT but I am not sure if because it's LLC this is not possible.

new topics

top topics

join