It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I racist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think it would be better to keep using the label and call out any one that uses them in a derogatory way.
Instead of crippling our vocabulary, we start working on the issue as a society.
Oh I completelyfforgot it's kindergarten Island.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamal712

I get the sarcasm, but I think the WHOLE problem stems from people being too obsessed with their temporary possession they have to lose sooner or later anyway.

If people weren't so completely and stubbornly identified with and obsessed about the least important and most temporary facet of 'their being', things could be more relaxed.

Kevin isn't his body anyway. You don't have to be so materialistic and superficial as to only think of how to describe Kevin by his PHYSICAL BODY - the temporary vehicle he might be currently operating. He is more than that, and has operated so many different similar vehicles, how is it fair to limit him only to that one? It's like describing someone by mentioning details about their car. How is that fair?

You can describe Kevin based on what he REALLY is - a soul with personality. What kind of soul is he, what kind of human being is he? Is he creative? Is he funny? Has he quick wit? Has he made you laugh, does he like to goof around? Did he pull a funny prank on the teacher last week? Does he enjoy philosophy and exploration?

You don't need to limit yourself to the physical side, when his ACTUAL self is so much more vast.

<< 1  2   >>

join