It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you were to ask your Congress person what would you do to help the American out what would it be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Since we all know that this forum is not only being watched and studied by the politicians and others around the world , why should we crumble and not ask serious questions like my thread title.

We, as citizens have been silenced with our needs. Why do I say that, well have you seen the restrictions on tweeter and Youtube? Truth is being silenced and it is now looked downed upon as the person telling the truth is somewhat demented in their their thinking. The people that control us is really of a mind twisted toward a life of control of thought of confusion and insecurity which leads to lack of one thinking for themselves what is right to live in harmony with ones directions that are good for ones mental health.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

you were to ask your Congress person what would you do to help the American out what would it be

Fall into a sinkhole.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: musicismagic

Fall into a sinkhole.

such a true statement in which the affairs of America and its people are under the current leadership.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Me : I want you to stop taxing the living hell out of everything.
I'm tired of being told I am a violent Right Wing White Supremacist Nazi just because I don't believe in your version of the truth.
We have enough gun laws. How about going after the criminals and not the guns of law abiding citizens.
I'm tired of the censorship of anyone who doesn't toe the Liberal line.
I'm sick of being told what to say, how to say it, when to say, who I can say it to. How about stop revising history by banning books because they have certain words or suggesting that words like "picnic" are somehow racist.
Stop bending over backwards to virtue signal to a bunch of whiny ass Leftists.
In short, stop being such self serving douchebags and do what's good for the people.

Govt :

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Leave the constitution of our country alone!! Anyone who hates America should be given free airfare to anywhere on earth! Only problem I see is most places have strong immigration laws.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
With the current congress that we have,I say fire everyone of them
and start over again.Since congress doesn't appear to work for us
anyway.Congress is under the impression WE work for them.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

In addition to firing them all immediately a two year term limit for all elected positions. And the Supreme court is just weird. Maybe still let the President pick them but we the people get to vote every 4 years if they stay in or not. Something to hold them accountable for jackass decisions that don't go by actual law.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I know and live by mine. She's busting her butt for us everyday.

I didnt vote for her either....
edit on 28-6-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That's why we have voting. Unfortunately, EVERYONE loves their Senators and Representatives. It's all those OTHER CONGRESS MEMBERS that are the problem.

That's the reason Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell and all the other "lifers" are there.

We could vote them all out in 2022, but I'm guessing that won't happen because that would mean YOU would have to vote out YOURS.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Leave the constitution of our country alone!! Anyone who hates America should be given free airfare to anywhere on earth! Only problem I see is most places have strong immigration laws.

There's a loaded OP question! But yes, strictly honor and defend the Constitution, as opposed to violating their oath to the Constitution. Show some deference to God, even if they don't believe, for God that was a huge aspect of the nation's founding, hence stop exalting sexual perversions that can only serve to cause God not to bless this nation: it's about protecting the fabric of the nation and all the people, and upholding the foundations of the nation, which heavily included faith. (Though government staying out of religion, not to say government involved in religion, this separation essential, no established religion, just stop offending everybody of faith in their expressions of faith. Stop warring against faith, to promote Godlessness and sin. Again, really honor the Constitution, which does not call on the people to adopt a God void, or honor sins of perversion. Part of free exercise squarely involves saying an absolute no to sins against a person's faith. For instance, you do not prosecute the Christian baker.) Enforce equality in truth, which means not exalting any minority or special interest as sacrosanct, that is just stop the institutional racism. Let justice truly be blind in these things. Don't tell us one's sexual perversions are matters of civil rights, either, if you're not going to include pedophiles or serial killers, too, that surely can't help what they are. In other words, repent from the slide into the abyss that moral relativism is leading to, stop assaulting peoples moral sensibilities, trying to overturn thousands of years of what are considered societal norms that strengthen normalcy in families and a nation. Would you have preferred to have been raised in a freak show, with a tranny's penis hanging out around opposite sex children being considered a new normal, a recent story here? Think opposite sex pervs, hanging around in rest rooms, is a good idea, if so, on what planet?

One could go on and on, and it's most always futile, once the cat of evil is squarely out of the bag, as it is now, but get back to being a good nation that is not trying to be the world's militant control freak, rather a beacon of love, hope, peace and justice the world can respect. Maybe just, to sum it up, stop being narcissistic, evil idiots, stuffing K Street money into their pockets. Try actually serving we the people, all of us, regardless political party. Stop voting idiot, un-American agendas, like a herd of dumb wildebeests, trying to stage a 21st century Bolshevik revolution, in a nation where that has no place. Stop saying excessively stupid things, like riots are peaceful protests, if they're your rioters. Congress, et al, cleanse yourselves of all your flaming hypocrisies on parade. You may like trying to actually serve all American people: maybe then we could learn not to despise the ground you walk on!

edit on 28-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How is raising the cost of fossil fuel going to stop the planet from tipping on this pole shift we're going through?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Q: What would I ask him???

A: How much would I have to pay you to light yourself on fire???

Okay, I'll take..."People you'd love to see smothered with a My Pillow"...for $1000, Alex!

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i say hang em all. They shouldn't be around when we make the world a better place. They should be burning in hell.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Step down.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I don’t trust our voting system, fraud can only be viewed as such based on your own politics, that’s a scary base point.

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
That's why we have voting. Unfortunately, EVERYONE loves their Senators and Representatives. It's all those OTHER CONGRESS MEMBERS that are the problem.

That's the reason Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell and all the other "lifers" are there.

We could vote them all out in 2022, but I'm guessing that won't happen because that would mean YOU would have to vote out YOURS.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To try and work past party lines and get along. Both sides are ripping their country apart.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a couple of them

why don't you retire, you old ass bit-- / bast==?

edit on 3-7-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join