It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading for a crappy weather day Serpo. Enjoy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I like to post this link every now and then for the new members to read on a rainy Sunday.

www.serpo.org...

Enjoy the madness.

I read it every now and then to see if I can catch any bloopers.
edit on 27-6-2021 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I had actually visited and read this before joining ATS.

Wasn't some or all of Serpo debunked by ATS members?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Great read, they should make it into a movie..

Still looking for pictures they took, please link here if anyone found them.

Also, we are working on obtaining four photographs taken by our Team Members of Serpo. I will scan them into my computer and then e-mail them to you. You can send them to Bill Ryan for inclusion into the Serpo Web site.

Don't distribute the photographs through your huge UFO thread list. Just leave it on the Serpo.org Web site for Web site Administrator Bill Ryan to post.

Once the public sees these photographs, even our skeptics, die-hard debunkers and those who claim that this is all a "non-event disclosure," will scratch their heads in total amazement! [They're not from a Hollywood movie set.]

- o ne photograph shows the entire Team standing next to an Eben home, with several Ebens standing in the background;
- another photograph shows the Team's new home in the north;
- another photograph shows an Eben village in the north;
- another photograph shows a group of Eben s playing their "soccer" game.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
eply to: mikell

Maybe im not understanding something... Are they saying that HUMANS travels to another planet (where life exists)... and lived there?

What was the planets name?

I dont know if this is real, but my mind is blown (if so).

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Please delete post.

edit on 27-6-2021 by Chris42393 because: Double post.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's an old thing from the 80's if I recall. Probably just some science fiction but something to read on a crappy day.

I reread it a few times a year just to let my mind get away.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Serpo was a proven HOAX here on ATS in 2006. Any new threads about it usually labeled HOAX from what I can see. www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you read this thread it starts to be debunked a few pages in and you see how disinfo was carried out....and still is being carried out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

How could anyone prove something like this a HOAX ?
The lack of photographic and physical proof does not make a testimony it a HOAX, just unsolved.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

HOW? I guess you didn't read the thread linked...that tells you how in live action replay.
It was a hoax and disinfo campaign involving 5 operatives, namely Doty. Proven, closed and labelled Hoax here for the last 15 years. But don't rely on me, read for yourself.....

edit on 27-6-2021 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chris42393

eply to: mikell

Maybe im not understanding something... Are they saying that HUMANS travels to another planet (where life exists)... and lived there?

What was the planets name?

I dont know if this is real, but my mind is blown (if so).
So obviously you've never seen Close Encounters of The Third Kind.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

HOW? I guess you didn't read the thread linked...that tells you how in live action replay.
It was a hoax and disinfo campaign involving 5 operatives, namely Doty. Proven, closed and labelled Hoax here for the last 15 years. But don't rely on me, read for yourself.....

Done, I read it.
So there are some that agrees with what you say, and some agree with what I say.
And I still stand by that you cannot just call it a hoax because a group of random people refuse to believe it.
facts are that it is NOT proven a hoax and never will be, because even if the anonym comes forward and tell he made it all up, how would we prove that was the one, and the real whistleblower was not burred in a unknown dessert.
So it will remind a mystery, no one is forceing you to BELIEVE it, and no one is forecing you not to.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I put it out there as a read nothing to debate just a read.

The suns out for the first time in a week.

I'm outta here looking for a cold one.

Enjoy the day.

edit on 27-6-2021 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Done, I read it.
So there are some that agrees with what you say, and some agree with what I say.
And I still stand by that you cannot just call it a hoax because a group of random people refuse to believe it.
facts are that it is NOT proven a hoax and never will be, because even if the anonym comes forward and tell he made it all up, how would we prove that was the one, and the real whistleblower was not burred in a unknown dessert.
So it will remind a mystery, no one is forceing you to BELIEVE it, and no one is forecing you not to.

So I took the chance to read the debunking meta-thread myself. Have to say I was left a bit wanting in concrete evidence of a hoax. The meta-thread is so sprawling and massive, and seems to mostly just point at other links for proof, problem being that many of the links in the hoax thread are dead/inoperable.

I'm not saying Serpo wasn't a hoax. Despite the intriguing idea and my hope for some morsel of reality to the story, the fact is it just seems so outlandish and incredulous, and I just have a hard time believing that a project to exchange humans with ETs could be kept under wraps for so long, given how many people would need to have knowledge of the project. I would expect a lot of death bed confessions for something this substantial in the context of human history.

Maybe a condensed, distilled and more concise hoax thread would be more persuasive, plus as mentioned, virtually all of the links in the hoax thread, but internal to ATS and to serpo.org, appear broken.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You must be on a wind up.

Have you checked the MJ-12 papers, Roswell Slides or Santili's Alien Autopsy video recently as well!!

However as we know. Nothing ever dies in ufology. Even hoaxes!!! They are just regurgitated for a new bunch of gullible, credulous people every decade or so. This is why it goes nowhere. So much time has to be wasted, convincing people things didn't happen as you believe they did. When the question should be, where is the actual proof they did?

Just in case anyone else is unsure

SERPO WAS A PROVEN HOAX!!!

SERPO was uncovered as a hoax by Ryan Dube and Steve Broadbent of Reality Uncovered Website when they caught Richard Doty out as the alleged 'anonymous' source. Despite numerous denials they nailed him by tracking his IP address on emails. The same IP address that came from the supposed 'anonymous' source leaking the SERPO story.

It was an unsuccessful hoax. Richard Doty however has been welcomed onto the UFO celebrity circuit despite being a known hoaxer.

Also see : SERPO one of the top internet scams

Worse still is that SERPO also contains a story about the magnesium/bismuth/zinc-like material. The same type of material Linda Moulton Howe sold to TTSA for $30k+ and was allegedly tested by Hal Puthoff (who was involved in SERPO too ) for the same amount. With no published results [due in 2018 as contract] to date.

Easy money for both of these dubious characters.

edit on 27/6/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

You must be on a wind up.

Have you checked the MJ-12 papers, Roswell Slides or Santili's Alien Autopsy video recently as well!!

However as we know. Nothing ever dies in ufology. Even hoaxes!!! They are just regurgitated for a new bunch of gullible, credulous people every decade or so. This is why it goes nowhere.

Just in case anyone else is unsure

SERPO WAS A PROVEN HOAX!!!

SERPO was uncovered as a hoax by Ryan Dube and Steve Broadbent of Reality Uncovered Website when they caught Richard Doty out as the alleged 'anonymous' source. Despite numerous denials they nailed him by tracking his IP address on emails. The same IP address that came from the supposed 'anonymous' source leaking the SERPO story.

It was an unsuccessful hoax. Richard Doty however has been welcomed onto the UFO celebrity circuit despite being a known hoaxer.

Also see : SERPO one of the top internet scams

Worse still is that SERPO also contains a story about the magnesium/bismuth/zinc-like material. The same type of material Linda Moulton Howe sold to TTSA for $30k+ and was allegedly tested by Hal Puthoff (who was involved in SERPO too ) for the same amount. With no published results [due in 2018 as contract] to date.

Easy money for both of these dubious characters.

^^^ this is actually compelling evidence, if true. Do you have a link to a story that has some sort of forensic proof/IP trail that pegs Doty as "Anonymous"? Or is this contained in one of the (non-dead) links in the hoax meta-thread?

I tried to follow your link to topsecretwriters.com but it's asking for a user ID + password in a big, modal popup window, so it sort of stopped me in my tracks.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Try this page on Google books.

It is confirmed in the book Mirage Men

[No affiliation]

This is all old stuff.
edit on 27/6/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
As a rule of thumb, I generally like to dismiss claims and cases where over the course of several years after the initial furor hits, pretty much nothing ever happens. No new information. No new nothing. If something as big as humans visiting other planets on a diplomatic / cultural mission ever really leaked into the press, and it was authentic, you'd have a continuing stream of new and compelling information coming out about it.

Got anything new and compelling? Then it's likely what essentially 99.99 percent of all UFO stuff is. A dead end.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Back in the day every Greek owned corner cafe had a stand with 2nd hand books for sale in SA.

This is the type of literature that springs to mind when reading about Serpo.

It comes across as inauthentic, even though years of effort must've gone into it.

Perhaps a rejected novel that the writer had other plans with evidently.

You don't need to be well versed in the sciences to realize this is a sham.

The writing style betrays its intent.

Its really, really bad.

The way any naysayers are addressed screams of someone who is perhaps tone deaf to his own shortcomings and decided to enter the singing competition anyway.

I got bored reading about the first humans to ever visit another alien planet, populated by an intelligent alien race.

Imagine that.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I posted it as a fun read nothing more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join