It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cole Beasley Tweets. He won't be Vaxxed. Will play for free or retire If necessary.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Yet nobody has any proof?

Where I live most people have had both jags and nobody has fallen ill or died.

Personally had AstraZenica, so did most I know.

All the vax deniers are being put down on the local pages because they pipe on about how dangerous it is and nobody has succumbed to it.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

It is your body, your choice. If you have restrictions placed on you for not getting it that's also a direct result of your choice.

I'm not gonna tell you to go get it, I had my own, personal, well researched reasons to get it. I have been speaking to a microbiologist (who is fairly anti-establishment) friend of mine since day 1.

I'm not the one coming across as aggressive, that would be just about everyone who has replied to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Dalamax

Can you show me where I claimed it was proven safe?

I'm of the belief that sports people should stick to sports, musicians should stick to music and actors should stick to music.

I say the same when the above people speak up on topics I support too.

Why are you allowed to comment on these topics but you think others aren't?
Or is the truth that you don't like what they are saying so they cannot broadcast that opinion?
It's called free speech you muppet.

Ha ha name calling? Stooping that low so soon? Good to know the kind of person you are, no manners.

No, they can say what they want but at the end of the day they have a responsibility, they have a voice that is listened to and they have been known to be wrong. Most of what they say is opinion. I trust scientists over celebrities. That's all.

No need to get on your high horse fella
edit on 28/6/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: djz3ro

You implied that it was safe in the second post of this thread.

Clearly reading isn't your strong point, try again without putting words under my fingertips. I said it hadn't been proved dangerous and my point still stands.

Not one of you has bothered to show any proof.

Yet some of you resort to base name calling!

Savages!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join