It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cole Beasley Tweets. He won't be Vaxxed. Will play for free or retire If necessary.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Dalamax

I'm of the belief that sports people should stick to sports, musicians should stick to music and actors should stick to music.

What is your profession?
Maybe you should stick to it.

If I see you post again.......then I will assume that you are being paid to post.
đź‘Ť

And they wasted their money.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I suggest we set up a "repetitive, no evidence to back up, overstated opinions" category.

You’d be the superstar in that forum for sure!

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm kinda interested to see what happens with the NFL and NCAA football training camps next month. In particular as they get out of the weight room and more onto the fields. Beasley, isn't the only unvaxed NFL player, just the most vocal. I think the Ravens QB, has also refused because he's had the virus.

I kinda hope we see a high profile vaxxed player suffer something unusual during training camp. That might wake people up, a little bit.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

"Proven dangerous"? No, it hasn't.

And you are no Doctor, your posting history makes that very clear!

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I quit watching any football due to all the sell out losers that will do just about anything for the love of $$$$$money$$$$$$$.

Yet here's a pro player opening his mouth and letting his belly rumble to try and stay relevant and you hero worship him?

Wow, just wow!

UPDATE 1-'Likely link' between rare heart inflammation and Pfizer, Moderna vaccines -CDC advisers

^^^ this is just *one* of the side effects that have surfaced in the population of vaccinated individuals, ranging from the somewhat benign (i.e. contracting shingles) to the serious (i.e. increase in bleeding, bl0od clots).

There are risks of serious adverse health outcomes in taking the vaccine.

Period.

Many of us STILL maintain that the vaccine does make sense to receive if you're a member of certain at risk portions of the population.

Otherwise....stay away from me with your vaccine. I'm healthy and don't want it.

Stay away from my children. They are healthy, their age group has overwhelmingly shown to be resilient in fighting off the virus, THEY DON'T NEED THIS VACCINE.

I honestly hope this is the last negative side effect we deal with from the vaccine. There are allegedly trustworthy health organizations, public voices and especially members of the medical community that are seeing their reputations and credibility burned by acting like drug pushers and jamming this vaccine down the public's throat, and then ignoring any data that intimates there are legitimate risk factors in taking the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You implied that it was safe in the second post of this thread. You did that by claiming (falsely) that it hasn't been proved dangerous.

More people have died and been maimed by these shots that all other shots ever recorded by VAERS during its entire existence beginning in the 80's

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Forgot to hit reply... It's towards djz3ro

There has been a plethora of examples of how unpredictable several vaccines are. With the new warning label being added, it seems even the FDA agrees that there is danger involved.

Dealing with Cole Beasley, he was "in his lane." The NFLPA made an impromptu decision, one that he didn't agree with, and this was first reported on ESPN, you know, sports news. Now that there is a political line drawn, other sources will pick it up, only to have deniers like you look to disavow his words. He also claims that he loves the game so much that he will take a pay cut, or no pay, to continue playing rather than be forced to inject a vaccine. On top of that, those that have taken the vaccine(doesn't matter which one) will have substantially less "social distancing" and "safety protocols" than those who haven't. It's definitely leading towards segregating until you do what they want.

You must study more.

edit on 27-6-2021 by JefeFeesh because: forgot to mention who I replied to

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I quit watching any football due to all the sell out losers that will do just about anything for the love of $$$$$money$$$$$$$.

Yet here's a pro player opening his mouth and letting his belly rumble to try and stay relevant and you hero worship him?

Wow, just wow!

It's ok for the vaccinated to tell everyone that they've been vaccinated,unsolicited-just like the vaccination here.But oh if anyone dares to say they won't get it.it's letting his belly rumble.
What happened to my body,my choice?Or does that just apply as a justification for murdering your unwanted kids,like a lethal contraceptive?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: djz3ro

Possibly a proctologist.

All you ever get form the boy is bitchute bitchute bitchute mince.

Dude loves the nefarious video hosting service known for accommodating far right individuals and conspiracy theorists, never mind hosting hate speech.
Big bad conspiracy theorists eh?You do realise this is a conspiracy site no?
Hate speech,how horrible hurt feelings are.
Why do you always appear in threads like this and attack the source?
Great,you feel lovely and safe after your nice covid jab,why do you not like anyone else to have a different opinion?
If anything the last year has brought all the totalitarian left to come out proud and show the world what they are all about.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Dalamax

Can you show me where I claimed it was proven safe?

I'm of the belief that sports people should stick to sports, musicians should stick to music and actors should stick to music.

I say the same when the above people speak up on topics I support too.

Why are you allowed to comment on these topics but you think others aren't?
Or is the truth that you don't like what they are saying so they cannot broadcast that opinion?
It's called free speech you muppet.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Well the vaccine numbers speak for themselves with more than half the UK having received both vaccinations.

The numbers are on our side and only going to increase.

Conspiracy theories are one thing, sites that accommodate racist hate speech and a whole norther matter, BitChute ticks that box.

You do realise there are specific conspiracy related forums right here on ATS and you are in the "Diseases and Pandemics forum"?

I've not seen the totalitarian left instigate insurrections if that counts.

Far as i can establish the world is all about a return to whatever constitutes normality which seems to be the colour of the day for most.
edit on 27-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Dude loves the nefarious video hosting service known for accommodating far right individuals and conspiracy theorists, never mind hosting hate speech.

While I don't typically agree with our good Doctor, what you describe here is called Free Speech.

Free speech isn't nefarious.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Maybe nefarious is to strong a word then.

But i would not call the place a credible source for information.

Personally i think its of a similar calibre to the likes of BeforeItsNews.com.

Each to there own, just like the vaccines i suppose, its a choice.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Free speech isn't nefarious.

This is just one example of what I find disheartening of mankind, a pigheaded ignorance. You are absolutely right, but it's like saying the sky is blue, something you shouldn't need to point out to anybody, but a baby learning to talk. Just the opposite, it is the attempt to regulate speech that is nefarious. History has proven, is replete, with dictatorships that have tried to regulate free thought and speech. It has always, always been a tool in the box of the murderous, control freak dark side, evil men, lording over the God-given free consciences of other men. That we don't all, naturally, reject these control freaks, that would shutdown the debate that doesn't jive with their propaganda, as utter creeps, begs description why not. Herein is shame on us.

In theological terms, this behavior is even of the darkest evil. As I've pointed out before, even God Himself allows somebody to be a horse's rear to their end, get whatever is their lifetime of stupid-speak. They get to be a horse's rear, as long as they don't run afoul of the law. Revelation 22:11. He has also instructed that He is the judge and executioner in these matters, Romans 12:19. (Which also necessarily means that the control freak is elevating himself, setting himself up as God, usurping God's role, which is, by definition, Satanic, of the lie, Isaiah 14:12-14, Genesis 3:5.)

By the way, controlling of others, the desire and need to try and control others, is a key component of the psychopathic mentality, the mentality of the most wicked people on the planet.
edit on 27-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It's really no different than YouTube's early days.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Wow, just wow!

What are you on about???????

Seriously the MRNA Vaccines and indeed many other vaccines have been Proven dangerous, the argument is if it is less or more dangerous to avoid them and in my opinion people have the right to choose and to be educated on the fact's.

Big Pharma is pushing this crap yet there are better vaccines out there that have NOT been pushed, guess why.

No accountability and immunity from prosecution despite breaching the Nuremburg accords, Government has there back, they get to make a massive profit selling these crap vaccines and then a massive profit selling the drugs and treatments to treat those whom suffer long lasting affects from them.

Not Dangerous, Heart affecting conditions, blood clotting, bell's palsy and stroke like symptoms among others and of course as they were never fully or properly trialled but rushed out to inject into as many people as possible there is very poor screening in place and in fact NON to screen out people whom may be extra sensitive to the affects of these jab's.

Dangerous here is PROVEN however it is a personal choice as the virus may MORE dangerous.

ONLY IF the vaccines had no known or recorded cases of side affects would your counter argument even hold water, as it is you are bailing with a sieve.
edit on 27-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's a little different projectvxn, to be sure.

But ile identify with the comparison.

Its not where i would go for verbatim sources of information considering the ""alternative facts"" presented there.

But anyroad, choice, like i said with the vaccines, coz that's what it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

I'm far from the smartest person in the room and never claimed to be.

The OP clearly doesn't pay attention to Pro Sports unless the Athletes are saying something he agrees with?

Sure, defend that behaviour...

Way farther than you realize...what are you even arguing? It's not my body my choice anymore? Or you don't like pro athletes?

Some of y'alls arguments are getting so sad in 3 months you're gonna be defending pedos and satanists. Sorry excuse for critical thinking adults...and it's just gonna get worse and worse...until it's clear for everyone to see that you're defending the scum of the earth...people are gonna wonder why.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Good for him and lets hope there is many more too.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm waiting for Scott Norwood to weigh in on the matter.

I'm guessing wide-right?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
“Well the vaccine numbers speak for themselves with more than half the UK having received both vaccinations.

The numbers are on our side and only going to increase.” - andy06shake

If your vaccine works, then why do I need it?
Conversely, if your vauxxine doesn’t work, then WHY do I need it?

I have been vaccinated before I had teeth so I would not become infected by those not vaccinated. So, please explain WHY the push? And so help me if you regurgitate “variants” as your reasoning; BY WHAT PERCENTAGE are they varied?!?!

A non-vauxxinated body that has had COVID can perceive and protect against variants better than a mrna injection developed for just one strain. That is how humans have lasted for so long, it’s just what our body does to survive. The human body is a miraculous being! No need to site studies - survival of the fittest.

It’s all in the T-cells, not just antibodies!
www.bmj.com...

“Two recent studies reported that naturally acquired antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 begin to wane after just 2-3 months, fuelling speculation in the lay press about repeat infections.282930

But T cell studies allow for a substantially different, more optimistic, interpretation. In the Singapore study, for example, SARS-CoV-1 reactive T cells were found in SARS patients 17 years after infection. “Our findings also raise the possibility that long lasting T cells generated after infection with related viruses may be able to protect against, or modify the pathology caused by, infection with SARS-CoV-2,”8 the investigators wrote.”

This new coronavirus is similar to SARS-CoV, so it was named SARS-CoV-2 The disease caused by the virus was named COVID-19 (COronVIrusDisease-2019) to
show that it was discovered in 2019.Jul 1, 2020
www.cdc.gov... › cases-updates
Identifying the source of the outbreak

And PLEASE give a listen to Bret Weinstein’s (PhD)
interview with Dr. Pierre Kory. Yes, it is on Vimeo, Bitchute, Rumble, etc and not YouTube because Censorship has only happened in happy societies without detrimental consequences!!

vimeo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join