It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make-A-Wish CEO--No Last Wishes For Un-'Vaccinated' Kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
CEO of 'Make-A-Wish'
(1 minute Video): twitter.com...

I'm not usually rendered speechless....much to the dismay of the Left...but I find this disgusting beyond belief.

The Make-A-Wish Foundation does wonderful things for terminally-ill children...but, now...only "vaccinated" dying children will be receiving their last wish from the foundation.

If a child is terminally-ill...and he or she is NOT "vaccinated" along with their family members...it's "Adios Kid" from 'Make-A-Wish'.
So say's 'Make-A-Wish' CEO, Dick Davis.

HOW is this not using parent's dying children to force them to get this "vaccine"?

HOW is this right?
edit on 25-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

One of the driving forces behind the hysteria of this scamdemic are frightened old people who care of nothing but themselves. And this prick is just another one.

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

And that's from the WHO, FFS.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Just when I thought some people couldn't stoop any lower.....

Not much more I can say.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Not much more I can say.

It's borderline evil.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Just saw this one again last night and fits...

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If your child is terminally-ill...and he or she is NOT "vaccinated" along with their family members...it's "Adios Kid" from 'Make-A-Wish'.
So say's 'Make-A-Wish' CEO, Dick Davis.

And just like that, a new term enters the English lexicon: A Dick Davis move.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Nah, it's straight up Fn evil.

I'd like my wish about this low life pos to come true...

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
FFS... I hate people so much.

Thought kids were the focus... apparently politics is, disgusting.

ETA: havent had a drink in weeks (not drying out just not interested) this made me pour a glass.
edit on 25-6-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I think that line has been crossed.

I hope he's prepared for a fall in donations from those who don't approve of these kind of tactics.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I hope he's prepared for a fall in donations from those who don't approve of these kind of tactics.

That's the thing...dying KIDS shouldn't suffer any more than they already are because this Dick want's to play politics with his foundation.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is scraping the bottom of the barrel, breaking through the bottom, and piercing down to the inner core of the earth..

Not much more I can say.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was a Make-A-Wish kid back in the day. I find this weird, as the point of Make-A-Wish is to help potentially terminal children and their families.

Maybe it's just a deflection from the issue--nay, fact-- that children are having health problems as a result of taking the vaccine *shrug.*

Like hey, it's not the vaccine that killed little Timmy and Sally, it was their terminal illness lul.

This stinks to high heaven.

edit on 25-6-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

True. And people happily donate to good causes until some disgusting jerk puts politics and virtue signalling before their intended purpose.

I'm sure he'll try and deflect the blame on to something else but lots of folk are tired of this rubbish. Companies used to just sell things and charities used to have a good image. They're digging their own holes now. They should expect backlash.

It's on his own head.

That's the thing...dying KIDS shouldn't suffer any more than they already are because this Dick want's to play politics with his foundation.

edit on 2562021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

This post just won the my shocker of the week for how warped our mainstream society has become..

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So part of this kid's condition makes it exceptionally dangerous for him or her to get vaccinated, not to mention that kids below a certain age can't be vaccinated ...

What a total jerky mcjerkface (keeping it clean for the board - I'd like to truly express myself).

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So part of this kid's condition makes it exceptionally dangerous for him or her to get vaccinated, not to mention that kids below a certain age can't be vaccinated ...

What a total jerky mcjerkface (keeping it clean for the board - I'd like to truly express myself).

You'd think that as a CEO, and "liberal," he'd have known at the very least that the optics of such would be bad, just for selfish reasons not to put this forth..

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep.

Regardless of one's feelings about adults personal choices this guy really makes me want to swear.

A lot!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

That's pretty #ing low. We're talking about kids who are terminally ill, actively dying with no hope. What difference does it make whether they have a covid vaccine or not?

Let's punish the kids that will already never live to see adulthood further because they won't comply and take a vaccine that won't do # to stop their death...

#ing just real low and despicable. There's no lows they won't stoop to to push this #ing vaccine. It's sickening...No words I can use to describe such tactics are adequate to describe the level of lowlife scum that came up with that...
edit on 25/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This Dick needs to be replaced as CEO ASAP!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The fact that this vaccination is being pushed onto kids is messed up. The cost / benefit has bad news written all over this age group.

I guess the Make a Wish foundation is going to be busy enough dealing with all the vaccination damage?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join