It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia - Sputnik V, the safer, VACCINE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmoniwanalaya
Remember when Trump called it a hoax . he is going to be right again.

All they needed was a fake test that detects any virus and call it positive for Covid.

And the media and shills to hammer it home.

this is why the flu just vanished.

Trump is also supposedly responsible for "warp speed" injections that are now being pumped into everyone. I just had a funny thought...I just recalled a clip where Biden stated that he would not take any injection under the Trump administration, or something to that affect. To my knowledge the Biden administration didn't change a damn thing about operation warp speed and even supposedly took the injection he said he wouldn't take. Does anyone else recall this?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

All they needed was a fake test that detects any virus and call it positive for Covid.

Six Major COVID-19 Vaccines
A comparative table from CSPI

... and LOL, the flu hasn't vanished:

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2019–2020 Influenza Season

Some people will always believe the 'alternative facts' their favorite politicians say. Basically, I assume that if their mouth moves, they are probably lying, until verified by a number of credible sources.

said the guy that pushes every lie from the MSM like its gospel.

Are either of the supportive links I provided from MSM sites? They are sites that have some credibility, but are hardly news, commentary, or social media.

I am consistently questioning people who uncritically relay whatever they have read online in news or social media and yet am often accused by those who are parroting MSM stuff, to be doing what they are doing!

Tell me, did you read that 'the virus was fake' or 'the vaccine was ineffective' on an MSM site?

In this thread others have mentioned Rense, Reuters, David Ike, and you also made mention of what Trump has said. All of those are examples of the media doing it's thing. That seems OK by you, because you haven't made any comment on those.

I have called that unreasoned, populist, MSM reposted, conspiracy thinking into question, as I often do. That is the opposite of touting the MSM's line.

I note also that you have only been registered with this site for 2 days, didn't bother to introduce yourself, and are straight into, and already suggesting that a long standing member is doing something they are not, and you are political trolling as well, suggesting that one of Trump's provably BS pronouncements is true.

I think you are reinterpreting reality to fit your cognitive bias, and are a troll, although I did like the statement that 'Iran was one of the USA's two biggest enemies'. That is just too silly to be unoriginal.

edit on 25/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

(post by cmoniwanalaya removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

Trump is also supposedly responsible for "warp speed" injections that are now being pumped into everyone. I just had a funny thought...I just recalled a clip where Biden stated that he would not take any injection under the Trump administration, or something to that affect. To my knowledge the Biden administration didn't change a damn thing about operation warp speed and even supposedly took the injection he said he wouldn't take. Does anyone else recall this?

I think you may have misremembered:

Biden does not trust Trump to deliver a safe vaccine

But, for balance, Biden has also lied about the vaccines:

Biden’s Misleading Vaccine Boasts

Seems to be a failing of politicians regardless of ideology.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Russia may be trying to make a vaccine, but I have a friend from Russia that she told me they got the China vaccine before any other country around when covid started even before any pharmas told they had one, soo Russia was giving vaccinations way before anybody else and it was from China.

Surprise, surprise, my friend parents and doctors and so her sister, they all were offered the China vaccine.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But I think Russia was one of the ver first countries to make a "CoVid" Vaccine. If I am not mistaken, they had their preparation ready in August of 2020. So maybe, from March to August, 2020 they were issuing vaccinations from China.. I believe the Chinese Vaccine is called SinoVac, but it received approval on June 1, 2021..

This pdf list is quite informative, and updated to June 16, 2021

extranet.who.int...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802xx

BREAKING: #SputnikV shows the safest profile among #COVID vaccines used in the Buenos Aires province in Argentina, no deaths related to vaccination recorded – the province Health Ministry.

www.aninews.in...
e dit on 25-6-2021 by tony9802xx because: 11

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Argentina breaks unspoken taboo for the use of Russia's Sputnik V
Читайте больше на english.pravda.ru...

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The first batch of #SputnikV vaccines arrives in #Egypt

"As part of the efforts of the state to expand the delivery of vaccines for the novel coronavirus, the unified procurement authority received 210 thousand doses of Russian Sputnik V vaccine to Cairo International Airport, among the amounts contracted, where the rest of the doses will arrive on me Batches in the coming period."

facebook.com...

I am adding these informations because there is very little to no discussion abt vaccines manufactured outside of Big Pharma/ Bill Gates Foundation , Techno Medical Totalitarian Systems. There are vaccines that have been developed for example in Cuba, Sovereign I, Sovereign II, and to me, such alternatives might be viable to help persons attempting to avoid the fatal mRNA vaccines, or others, which have the "spike protein," which is actually THE POISON, THE VIRUS, in and of itself.

It just seems that "vaccines" produced out of the globalist, elitist, depopulationist loop might actually possibly be safe somehow.

I don't know how people feel abt Judy Mikovits, but I'll post an interview shortly..
edit on 25-6-2021 by tony9802xx because: 11

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Dr. Judy Mikovits warns spike protein "vaccine" injections may kill 50 million Americans

www.brighteon.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802xx

Dr. Judy Mikovits warns spike protein "vaccine" injections may kill 50 million Americans

www.brighteon.com...

So is it possible that vaccines like the Sputnik V and the Sovereign I , Sovereign II, out of Cuba, could be genuine, decent, innoculations?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It didn't though, and I'm kind of tired of hearing this claim. It was very mild this last year, for obvious reasons, but coronaviruses have very little in common with an influenza virus. The flu didn't cause a positive covid test. Some colds could have, but not the flu.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join