It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia - Sputnik V, the safer, VACCINE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
QUOTE:

MOSCOW, June 23 (Reuters) - The World Health Organization said its review of how Russia produces the Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine had found some issues with the filling of vials at one plant, which said it had since addressed all of the WHO's concerns.

The Sputnik V shot, widely used in Russia and approved for use in over 60 countries, is undergoing a review by the WHO and the European Medicines Agency (EMA). Their approval could open up new markets for the shot, especially in Europe.

ENDQUOTE.

Additional article abt developments concerning Sputnik V approval in the EU, dated June 23rd.

www.reuters.com...

edit on 25-6-2021 by tony9802xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802xx

Come on...

Your link lacks any sources whatsoever. You realize anyone can pay for webhosting and just write anything they want on the internet right?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Remember when Trump called it a hoax . he is going to be right again.

All they needed was a fake test that detects any virus and call it positive for Covid.

And the media and shills to hammer it home.

this is why the flu just vanished.

(post by cmoniwanalaya removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes, I think you're right.. I was trying to gather more information and it looks like the same title is repeated over and again. Instead than, I decided to re introduce discussion abt the Sputnik V, although I'm still barely beginning to look into it.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Lock this post immediately...

This is a hard to die falsification that has been around since atleast March.
No direct source to the actual text from the Russian MoH has ever been provided.

LOLOLKOL

And then you changed the thread title?!

Well atleast you were sensible enough to not let it live.
edit on 25/6/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

it was determined that Covid-does NOT exist AS A VIRUS.

The determination is wrong.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmoniwanalaya

All they needed was a fake test that detects any virus and call it positive for Covid.

Yes, I totally agree with you, after over an entire year of reading alternative press abt CoVid and PCR tests, it's very clear that statistics and numbers have been fabricated to further the medical dictatorship and sanitary tyrrany. Personally, I do need convincing. Although I am changing the title and subject of the thread, I honestly believe that Russia is doing something entirely different, that they are not involved in the depopulation agenda, and that they are being punished for it, by having their vaccines disallowed for use in the EU and in North America, among other countries and areas of the world. It's this delay, and punishment, that has me somehow convinced that Sputnik is safe, and that it is probably somekind of legitimate flu shot.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Yes, I chose to change it when I noticed that the same article had been shared in March of this year, which caused me to think it was probably some bad press flowing making the Ministry of Health of Russia look pretty bad. I don't think the thread needs to be locked though, instead I wonder if you all might like to be redirected towards discussion of the Suptnik V, which is also controversial, since it has not been approved for use yet, in EU countries. It has been approved in Serbia, Hungary ..

Add any information you may have abt Sputnik V, since I am growing increasingly convinced that it is a safe, Flu shot, and not a spiked protein poisonous vaccine, that has a lethal virus.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't know abt that, DavidIcke, author, does not believe the virus exists. He has a very different and disinct opinion abt this.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

David Icke has very different and distinct opinion's on many things , that doesn't make them true.
edit on 25-6-2021 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

yes, sorry abt that.. we're now looking in a different direction. I generally trust everything that comes out of J. Rense's website, but surely, that's no excuse. Instead, I think it's shrewd to take advantage of the opportunity, and to open discussion or interest in the Sputnik V vaccine. I haven't the faintest idea if the FDA intends to approve this vaccine, but it would seem appropriate since so many countries south of the United States have actually approved of it's medical use.

This will include countries such as Argentina, Nicaragua, and Mexico.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Six Major COVID-19 Vaccines
A comparative table from CSPI

... and LOL, the flu hasn't vanished:

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2019–2020 Influenza Season

Some people will always believe the 'alternative facts' their favorite politicians say. Basically, I assume that if their mouth moves, they are probably lying, until verified by a number of credible sources.

edit on 25/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I suppose this means that you believe wholeheartedly in the existence of the virus. Do you also believe in the efficiency and legitimacy of the PCR tests..

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I suppose this means that you believe wholeheartedly in the existence of the virus.

I'm a supply chain driver for the NHS ,I know people who are in a position to know it's a virus.

Do you also believe in the efficiency and legitimacy of the PCR tests.

I'm not convinced of the accuracy of PCR tests.
edit on 25-6-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

(post by cmoniwanalaya removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Six Major COVID-19 Vaccines
A comparative table from CSPI

... and LOL, the flu hasn't vanished:

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2019–2020 Influenza Season

Some people will always believe the 'alternative facts' their favorite politicians say. Basically, I assume that if their mouth moves, they are probably lying, until verified by a number of credible sources.

I found this document that I bookmarked a couple of days ago. It is entitled:

"Status of COVID-19 Vaccines within WHO EUL/PQ evaluation process"

It is a GUIDANCE DOCUMENT dated June 16th, with details abt each "vaccine."

Here is PDF link:

extranet.who.int...

Status of COVID-19 Vaccines within WHO EUL/PQ evaluation process

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Didnt anyone else find it strange that it went form China to Iran ? Our 2 biggest enemies other than the MSM.

China then Iran . Lol we all fell for it.

Absolutely. Most people though, seem to not observe these types of details, and they treat them as unimportant and as irrelevant even. It's really quite amazing. If suddenly the Virus mysteriously re appeared in say North Korea or Venezuela, would anyone notice or make an issue of it.. I think it's called connecting dots, and from the looks of it, worldwide even, people generally are somewhat blind to most of these signs, signals, and strange coincedences ..

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Nice.. thank you for your response..

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

David Icke has very different and distinct opinion's on many things , that doesn't make them true.

I'm not disputing what you said, but how you said it.

I'm sure there are people who have a very different and distinct opinion on many things from what David Icke has, and that doesn't make them any truer.

Wouldn't somebody who said that be just as justified as saying it and be just as correct as you when you said what you did? Logic dictates that to be true, which results in a figurative stalemate. Which leaves us right where we started. Everybody has an opinion and they seem to cancel out each other. So, why don't people just discuss the OP and leave the irrelevant opinions out of things? Do you think this would be a better thing to do?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join