It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta variant has mutated in India, dubbed: Delta Plus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
These aren't variants or mutations . . .

International Journal of Research - WUHAN COVID-19 SYNTHETIC ORIGINS AND EVOLUTION
by Jean-Claude PEREZ March 23, 2020
The main result of this updated release is the formal proof that 2019-nCoV coronavirus is partially a SYNTHETIC genome . . . Finally, we ask ourselves the question of a possible artificial origin of this genome, in particular because of the presence of fragments of HIV1, HIV2 and SIV retroviruses.

Coronavirus Contains "HIV Insertions", Stoking Fears Over Artificially Created Bioweapon
by Tyler Durden Saturday, Feb 01, 2020
In "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag", Indian researchers are baffled by segments of the virus's RNA that have no relation to other coronaviruses like SARS, and instead appear to be closer to HIV. The virus even responds to treatment by HIV medications.

Link 1
Link 2
edit on 25-6-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wonder if the people who die from the 50 years of shots are insured? Nope?

I wonder if livestock is insured from the Governments end based on future productivity borrowed upon?

But then again I just wonder too much sometimes

edit on 25-6-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'll never fly Delta again, Delta is getting a bad name. Oh great, my faucet is a Delta that I just put in. Grrrr.

Shows you how much I am afraid of this virus. If it does kill me, I sure won't care.
edit on 25-6-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Hey as a plumber, delta is the best faucet.
But I can't wait for the ALPHA mutation. That'll really scare me!

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I am stocking up on canned goods and soft toilet rolls before that Hyper-Mega Double Epsilon+++ hits!

We may be facing viral Armageddon kicking off the long awaited / expected zombie apocalypse, but there's no need to face it with any less decorum and civility, hence the need for soft toilet rolls. If I am to meet my maker I'll do so with a pampered rear end by God!

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Well according to the BBC website, us here in the UK had the Alpha version.

Source: Link to BBC article

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Many of us are growing in skepticism..

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
CONSPIRACY THEORY!!

The revealed word of our Lord Fauci definitively removes any possibility other than natural evolution from bats, and natural zoonotic transfer to humans. Now that I've used big sciencey words, you should be silent and Follow the Science™

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

International Journal of Research - WUHAN COVID-19 SYNTHETIC ORIGINS AND EVOLUTION
The main result of this updated release is the formal proof that 2019-nCoV coronavirus is partially a SYNTHETIC genome . . . Finally, we ask ourselves the question of a possible artificial origin of this genome, in particular because of the presence of fragments of HIV1, HIV2 and SIV retroviruses.

Coronavirus Contains "HIV Insertions", Stoking Fears Over Artificially Created Bioweapon
In "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag", Indian researchers are baffled by segments of the virus's RNA that have no relation to other coronaviruses like SARS, and instead appear to be closer to HIV. The virus even responds to treatment by HIV medications.

Link 1
Link 2

edit on 26-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

You mean follow the $cience™.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Next will be Triple Covid Yum

ispot.tv...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Madviking

You mean follow the $cience™.

No, sir, it is just a deeply unfortunate fact that there were no generic, safe, existing treatments ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶d̶o̶w̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶v̶a̶c̶c̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ for Plague 2.0 with a 99.5% + survival rate, and we were forced into drastic measures such as telling the public they could only use newly created, patented, ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ and 100% effective and safe Remdesivir and vaccines.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow covid is starting to sound like and insurance choice, delta, delta plus, regular covid, maxed covid, you can choose the best under your covid coverage, need 50 yearly shots to cover all of them, can never be to safe, yes sir.

Friday the 25th i happened upon an Article , somewhere (so i can't link it)
the unsubstantiated news stated that the WHO or NIH or other leadership agency deliberately deleted 13 each sequences of 'Code' for viruses within the Corona Virus genome itself
I sure don't know how that works...'but 13 built in, start-up virus code sequences tell the world that this virus/disease is bound to more easily mutate because of the immature virus code sitting there awaiting to link up with organ proteins to hook-up to and destroy / devour

Delta and Delta plus might just be matured virus code that iis present in Corona-Virus already by deleted from scientific study or observance to potential dangers lurking in the CV SARS 2.0--> or even COVID

maybe just a hyped rumor, etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That's why they can't find a cure for the common cold (a covid virus).

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
CONSPIRACY THEORY!!

The revealed word of our Lord Fauci definitively removes any possibility other than natural evolution from bats, and natural zoonotic transfer to humans. Now that I've used big sciencey words, you should be silent and Follow the Science™

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Link 1
Link 2

I must apologize, although not diagnosed, I suspect I suffer from a mental disorder known as Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD). Considered a childhood disorder, I have the symptoms since I was a child and have never been treated except with corporal punishment sessions.

LINK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join