It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A universe of lies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Here's what I can gather is going on here on earth.

How much are we being lied to? Lies lies poppycock and lies.

And here's the apex question. Do you really want to know the truth? Not just
of how much we're being lied to. But would you really want to know the
truth of every lie. I'm not talking of anything truly having to do with
national security. Every idiot is surely aware somethings have to be kept
secret.

Lies are often the spawn of secrets. The more secrets the more lies.
So when you hear a lie it's likely because something is being kept from
you/us. Politicians lie when they promise to be tranparent.

Synopsis
News thirteen out of Houston Texas gives us a quick yet learned glimpse of the type
as well as the amount. Of information gov. is willing to keep secret from the public.
And this is only at the local level of gov. If a gov. ever tells you they don't have
certain information or data. They're lying. At the end they give an account of
legislation coming. That should reduce the amount of secrets and information
being with held from public view. Again this is 2019.

So we can easily agree our gov. is keeping us in the dark so much.
It might as well be about everything. They don't want us to know
anything about anything. They keep us so stupid we kill each other
on their signal. Can you imagine how powerful that makes them feel?

Now ask your self why? Why would a gov. for a free people feel it
should keep so much information away from it's people? The people
are supposed to be the boss of this gov. How can the boss be kept in
the dark about anything? Anything he doesn't need plausible deniability
for? Such as matters of national security.

How is the boss even involved if he doesn't know sh1t? This can only
prove to everyone there is a swampy shadow gov. An elite hidden
behind a veil and that they govern those that govern us. And not only
are the secrets and lies endless. Even the categories are endless.

Information- Our information is being censored for fear of truth.
So censoring my information is evil. All this censoring and lying
and covering up and corruption is stemmed down from one secret.

The one big thing that in the end that they want as few to know
as possible. And many of us I guess are perfectly happy with that.
Because they believe the other lies that go along with their secret.

But I hope if they understood enough and looked at it all
again with an open mind. Accepting the possibility that this whole
world is geared to lie to them. For no other reason but rip them off?
That this whole existence has been hijacked to keep us from every
thing we were intended to have.

A relationship with God in the glory of Heaven. We we're intended to
have mind bending adventures through out time. And thru the never
ending universe with the guidance of and close relationship with
God our Father. That was the idea in the beginning. We are now on
detour and sadly not all gonna be there. There's no one else out there
that's just another lie. Because it is where we were meant to go In the
Beginning. This whole world is set up to take that away from us.
It's easier to ask what aren't we being lied to about. Every single lie
is connected to the one source ridiculous lie. That God does not exist.

Like it or not I believe that pretty much nails it.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

How much are we being lied to? Lies lies poppycock and lies. And here's the apex question. Do you really want to know the truth? Not just of how much we're being lied to. But would you really want to know the truth of every lie. I'm not talking of anything truly having to do with national security. Every idiot is surely aware somethings have to be kept secret. Lies are often the spawn of secrets. The more secrets the more lies. So when you hear a lie it's likely because something is being kept from you/us. Politicians lie when they promise to be tranparent.

I used to think the truth was important, and we should be told the truth. I now realize that people will hear and believe what they want to believe. It doesn't make a bit of difference how much truth you bombard people with, they will distort facts or outright reject the inconvenient truth, for the comfortable lie.

My signature speaks to our casual relationship with truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Damned if I don't understand and agree with that.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nice post, as a former Texan I was surprised to find out how much they limit access to information. Sort of seems like a direct opposition to the notion that Texas is somehow more free or patriotic. Which is a view I still hold for some reason. Maybe it’s because it used to be the Republic of Texas. I hope they get that cleaned up and increase transparency. I do think your point on how this is a microcosm of a much larger problem is accurate. a reply to: Randyvine2

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CautiouslyOptimus

I think most true Americans if for no other reason then the Alamo
see Texas the same way. I lived their once at the age of two and
worked there a couple weeks. But it carry's a sense of pride for
sure.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I used to think the truth was important, and we should be told the truth. I now realize that people will hear and believe what they want to believe. It doesn't make a bit of difference how much truth you bombard people with, they will distort facts or outright reject the inconvenient truth, for the comfortable lie.

What does that have to do with truth, that people love getting their ears tickled with trash? Lies do not alter the truth, even more confirm the truth, in a real sense, by their opposition to truth, by their attempted obfuscation of truth. In any event, truth is really all there is: truth has substance. Lies are nothing, worthless, making truth also only to have value.

You can neither discount there is a very real body of people in this world, albeit far from any majority, that reverence the truth as they reverence the very God of truth. I would say this is a huge reality that cannot be denied as important, eternal. I think of Voltaire, who claimed Christianity and the Bible were as well as dead. It was his books that became worth pennies, in some second hand shop, and forgotten. By the way, it's rather Nietzsche that is dead, the Lord Jesus leaving an empty tomb and still quite alive, and His word is truth.

So truth is huge, truth matters, truth trumps our small opinions or smutty little conveniences, whether the blind appreciate it, or not.
edit on 25-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yeah spot on.

Many are kept in the dark because theyre're too busy working like cattle to investigate matters on their own, so they're left with the spoon-fed dumbed-down version of everything. "You're a meaningless speck", you're an ancestor of mutant monkeys", etc, etc, are all lies to prevent any sort of Spiritual revival.

Whether we're drunk in the luxuries of Babylon, or under the long work hours of Pharaoh, there is a delusion that accompanies these sorts of idolatry
edit on 25-6-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 25-6-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CautiouslyOptimus

You only have the freedom they want you to think you have.
They only tell you what they want you to know.
....and since it's all a lie, they want you to know that they're lying.

(is what above-top-secret clearance has taught me)
edit on 25-6-2021 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

Well said there good member. I often say " The truth lives forever
and lies die with those that tell them". The truth lives forever because
a lie can not change the way something happened. I believe there is
even truth this way when it is called the Living Bible. The truth lives
forever and makes for a miracle in and of itself. And I'm not even
speaking from a religious, but more of an academic view of ancient
literature. I site how often archaeologists use it in reference for
example. For me it is truly a masterful work religion all the way to
the curb. With holding prejudice of course

ETA
Speaking of archaeology here's something of interest that I believe
could expose some huge lies in regards to the elongated skulls found
WORLD WIDE. You know like pyramids are found WORLD WIDE.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What does that have to do with truth, that people love getting their ears tickled with trash? Lies do not alter the truth, even more confirm the truth, in a real sense, by their opposition to truth, by their attempted obfuscation of truth. In any event, truth is really all there is: truth has substance. Lies are nothing, worthless, making truth also only to have value.

Unfortunately truth has become a victim of perception. Truth is what most people accept as fact. A perceived truth is as valid to those that believes the sun rises every morning and sets every evening, as it is false to those where it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

And I'm not even speaking from a religious, but more of an academic view of ancient literature. I site how often archaeologists use it in reference for example. For me it is truly a masterful work religion all the way to the curb. With holding prejudice of course

Quite a prescient point. Truth is even immutable, whatever the truth is, truth real, when lies waft away as less than a vapor, like some bad thought expiring. Good point! Of course, on the theological level, and other levels, there is the narrow evil and destructive intent behind lies, and for whatever rationale. So truth is positive, and lies are negative. It's like matter and antimatter, the antimatter worthless crap.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I must agree with you completely, we live in a matrix of lies!

Today its becoming more and more clear that the governments of the world are corrupt to the core. And yes, the majority of people can not, or do not want to see the truth. They were born into a system of lies as old as the great flood. They have been educated, indoctrinated into the lie so deeply that their own training kicks in to reject any other counter information that may lead to their freedom.

There is only one way to get through to them, and I, am the case study. My adventure started with a "Observation" of external intervention. Seeing, is believing.

I must be forgiven if from time to time I stray too closely to one of those "Guarded" secrets. My quest was and is to discover truth, no matter if it is in the dark, or light. Because, you need the one, to see, the other...

During the days of black slavery it was said many more could be freed if only they knew, they were slaves. After the first generation of slaves the blacks resigned themselves to their fate in life and accepted their fate. Not because they they knew deep inside they were nothing but slaves, but because they were taught they were slaves by their owners and parents. They received "Generational" education. They were born into the slave matrix...

Mankind, regardless of color have also been born into a slave matrix. Today we can see the owners for who and what they really are. We can not accept any other mindset, as those blacks, because we have nothing to compare our slavery too. The blacks never saw a free black man to compare their life too. Nor, does mankind in general. So, we settle for what we see.

Seeing, is believing..............

Jesus spoke the truth. Imagine, if he could show it as well. The perfect generation devoid of, demons...............

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Unfortunately truth has become a victim of perception. Truth is what most people accept as fact. A perceived truth is as valid to those that believes the sun rises every morning and sets every evening, as it is false to those where it doesn't.

Speaking to truth, sort of also seems the sun rises every morning and sets every evening on those way too obtuse to see it's rising and setting on them, too.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I sense an attitude that is likely well accounted for in your posts.
Birds of feather

Quite a prescient point. Truth is even immutable, whatever the truth is, truth real, when lies waft away as less than a vapor, like some bad thought expiring. Good point! Of course, on the theological level, and other levels, there is the narrow evil and destructive intent behind lies, and for whatever rationale. So truth is positive, and lies are negative. It's like matter and antimatter, the antimatter worthless crap.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If someone tells you that they are lying, are they telling you the truth?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I must agree with you completely, we live in a matrix of lies!

Today its becoming more and more clear that the governments of the world are corrupt to the core. And yes, the majority of people can not, or do not want to see the truth. They were born into a system of lies as old as the great flood. They have been educated, indoctrinated into the lie so deeply that their own training kicks in to reject any other counter information that may lead to their freedom.

There is only one way to get through to them, and I, am the case study. My adventure started with a "Observation" of external intervention. Seeing, is believing.

I must be forgiven if from time to time I stray too closely to one of those "Guarded" secrets. My quest was and is to discover truth, no matter if it is in the dark, or light. Because, you need the one, to see, the other...

During the days of black slavery it was said many more could be freed if only they knew, they were slaves. After the first generation of slaves the blacks resigned themselves to their fate in life and accepted their fate. Not because they they knew deep inside they were nothing but slaves, but because they were taught they were slaves by their owners and parents. They received "Generational" education. They were born into the slave matrix...

Mankind, regardless of color have also been born into a slave matrix. Today we can see the owners for who and what they really are. We can not accept any other mindset, as those blacks, because we have nothing to compare our slavery too. The blacks never saw a free black man to compare their life too. Nor, does mankind in general. So, we settle for what we see.

Seeing, is believing..............

Jesus spoke the truth. Imagine, if he could show it as well. The perfect generation devoid of, demons...............

You have my attention and I'll be on your post later. Got go for now.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If someone tells you that they are lying, are they telling you the truth?

That's good!
But if someone says they never lie are they telling the truth?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It is just politics. Bureaucrats protecting their turf. Not only that, you see how the game is played with how contracts are rewarded. Politicians get their "taste" by controlling who doles out contracts.

This stuff is normal with governments at practically every level.

Republicans do it. Democrats do it.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have no idea how old I was when I first began to question this universe of lies. It might easily have been when I began to wonder why gasoline cost 19.9 cents a gallon instead of 20 cents a gallon. From there I noticed it in the grocery stores, a big bag of chips was a buck ninety nine instead of two bucks. I remember a coke at Disneyland cost 99 cents. What the pqowieu do I want with the aspdolawhjker penny at Disneyland.
A car cost $999.99 instead of $1000.00. Just what am I going to do with that dollar, buy a dangling air freshener? Sure, but they cost 99 cents so I get a penny back. What the hell?

Hocking mattresses and furniture and rings and all the rest of the crap with that price of 99 whatever instead of telling the truth that it was really just a smidge more to reach 00 but wanting to con the consumer with that lower number.

My apologizes if this does not fit in with the trend of the thread however you did use the word ''universe'' in the headline Randy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join