It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of history

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

In this cute, little promo for Marxism the philosopher Hegel's take on history is discussed.

The young poet mentioned at 03:11 is Karl Marx.

According to Hegel:

History is a rational process moving towards completion.

History is the progression of reason, brought about by confrontation and conflict.

Personally I think history is the progression of markets, and how those who rule have utilized various forms of government to maximize worker participation under ever deminishing acceptable conditions. No market can outgrow the market of money printing so it is logical to assume that most if not all - isms have been encouraged by them.

Countries evolve or devolve under market conditions, nothing else.

Anything political is just a means to an economic end.

We came, we saw, he died.

If your markets are dying, all of a sudden it's a political identity crisis.

No. It's just your markets dying out or being shipped elsewhere. The elite manufacture this little drama for you to be distracted by while they do everything they possibly can to crash America's market.

It also creates a handy atmosphere of scapegoats.

If you think the world has lost its mind, you are absolutely 100% right. There is no way this historical level of leaders making terrible decisions and an approved bio weapon being unleashed upon us all in order to further restrict our 'rights' is a coincidence.

Globally, this has nothing to do with politics. This is a generational restructuring of the markets.

The elite are causing these 'societal earthquakes'.

Hegel foolishly thought history is pushed forward through freedom. He thought this was mankind's essential nature.

Can you smell that freedom right around the corner? Me neither.

Hegel believed :

As history progresses we become more self conscious, therefore more rational and therefore more free.

Hegel was very naive, as we all now know. Why would anyone think that freedom was the end goal of history? Rulers have always sought to dominate their subjects through overt and covert measures. Hegel is the ultimate cheerleader for establishment 'goodwill' and optimistic natural progression which is merely markets adapting it's environment.

At this point it just becomes laughable.

Hegel believes in a:

'world spirit', the manifestation of reason exhibited through a society's culture, including its philosophy, religion and art.

Can we all agree pussy hats, victim-mentality and transgender patients destroying women's sports while we all # on whitey is not part of this 'noble' idea of 'world spirit' Hegel had in mind? Or is it?

This guy has to be the Pollyanna of philosophy. Or a Chucky doll filled with sociopathic intent.

The ultimate freedom will occur when 'world spirit', or collective consciousness of a culture becomes entirely rational.

I had to lol at that. Even Asterix cartoons were smart enough to realize how bureaucracy will one day be the death of us all.

Hegel just sounds drunk at this point.

Only then can a unified society be established in which it's laws and institutions WILL INVITE NO MORE CHANGE BECAUSE THEY ARE IN PERFECT HARMONY WITH THEIR CULTURE and thus the dialectical process of history will end.

It's safe to say that Hegel probably tripped on 'shrooms when he had these utopian ephinanies.

edit on 25-6-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Is there such a thing as a free human?

I don't think so. We're all slaves to the government of the country we live in, and those governments are slaves to world organizations.

Those world organizations are connected...can I prove it, nope.

300 International Organizations....that'll take time to dig into. I'll try though.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
those that live under the stars are free

if you have a chance to do so , try it

a freedom of living in a cage from those that control you become a reality that ii is all about control

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

This guy has to be the Pollyanna of philosophy. Or a Chucky doll filled with sociopathic intent.

Alex, I'll take "Chucky doll" for a thousand.

What a pile of palaver.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

What exactly is the point you're trying to make? You've taken some punter Hegel and shoved a pineapple up his a$$, whooppee. Hardly the end of actual time history, which, by the way, is only ever written by the people who run this three ringed circus.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

At which point in the OP do you feel your comprehension replaced by confusion?

I am willing to hold your hand throughout.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It's a compelling story; and I do enjoy reading a well thought out conspiracy theory.

But I have to ask; how many people make up this "Elite" class? As this is where I see such theories fall a party. It is not human nature for large groups of people to work collectively in a manner that would make the theory possible. Especially the higher you go on the power structure... there can only be one Caesar and he doesn't share.

So unless this "Elite" can be counted on one hand I find it hard to believe that there is some invisible group pulling all the strings.

Perhaps you have a furtherance to the theory? As I said earlier I'd like to hear it.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

History will say that Jan 6 was an insurrection because that is what the victors have called it. But in a country with more legal guns than legal citizens, where were the guns at this insurrection?

Free and fair election because we said it was, not because there was a check or safeguards were not circumvented in several states that quit counting...but didn’t quit counting.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

For me there's no question an elite class does exist.

Take the skull n bones, the bohemian grove and other, more effeminate secret societies further down the pyramid.

This world operates on secrets and deception.

And it all starts with the people controlling the money flow.

The Bank for International Settlements would be a good starting point, but I would venture a family like the Rothschilds would be one of the highest levels of the pyramid.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hegel's dialectic is a little deeper into human philosophy than mot people want to dive. Hegel believed that in order for humans to achieve "perfection" as a species, a perpetual series of thesis, antithesis, synthesis (or as we refer to it "problem, reaction, solution") was needed in order to reach such a lofty goal, whether natural or artificially induced.

Can we all agree pussy hats, victim-mentality and transgender patients destroying women's sports while we all # on whitey is not part of this 'noble' idea of 'world spirit' Hegel had in mind? Or is it?

Actually, it's exactly the kind of thing Hegel had in mind. His philosophy would be a bit of both Pollyanna and Chucky. Like so many after him, he had unrealistic utopian ideas that were impossible to achieve even under the most ideal circumstances. On the other hand, who would want to achieve his idea of utopia anyway, since that version of utopia benefits only those holding the reigns of power.

I don't know that I would call Hegel naive, or even a sociopath, but you may not be far off on the "shrooms".

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I see you're agreeing with nietzsche... why is that?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I appreciate the additional info. I would still say it was naive to contemplate a 'completely rational' society that had to enforce that supposed state of perfectionism by creating laws that forbid any change to occur. It's not a natural environment and rebellion would be inevitable.

Not on this planet, not until the markets necessitate it. And then it might resemble something similar to the social credit score system we see in China.

The mouse utopia experiments also come to mind:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Nietzsche said a lot of things. Be more specific.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
“The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together
The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men cries out for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all. Even now, my voice is reaching millions throughout the world: millions of despairing men, women, and little children; victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me, I say “Do not despair."

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.”

Until they have the technology for immortal life they still abide by the same natural laws as the rest of us and we still have a chance at a free and open society.

edit on 25/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Why use Hollywood actors from a bygone era?

Surely Lebeouf, Carey or Milano would suffice?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

Is there such a thing as a free human?

On a more fundamental level, you can only be spiritually free, but which is also the most important freedom, of all. All things temporary are trumped by things eternal. Neither would I call ordered society free, by nature. You still are chained to a long list of responsibilities, as a Constitutionally, free citizen, burdens you work your life under. A measure of how free you are, in the sense you're speaking, is when your wife tells you that you better take out the trash.

To me, real freedom is in things eternal, in our forever, leap inside with freedom and joy, being in the care of the God I know, as in know, really, by the Spirit of Christ. John 14:23. I am free now, have my bags packed. The little episode here will be over and well forgotten, in God's time. Free in many ways. such as chained to nothing in the world that would keep me here, free from covetousness, envy, struggling with a lust for things. Could not care less about all the temporary stuff people, in this idiot world, will even war over having more of, and to what end? Matthew 16:26.

This is true, that freedom is very real, when God has revealed Himself to you, what He, indeed, said:

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

So, I can say I am free, indeed, and it is very good.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It was a quote from a film called the Great Dictator.

The script has power regardless of who delivers the speech.

If any of the celebrities you mention ever offer any insight I’ll be happy to quote them. Unfortunately they’re most likely under the control of managers and agents who filter and approve every statement. Nor do the media ask difficult questions which would illicit such a response.
edit on 25/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

And that's how religion uses its carrot on a stick of a perfect afterlife so you can shrug your shoulders in this one and say 'it is what it is'. No need to worry, it's all good in the guaranteed ending.

Somehow, the same god responsible for this reality has a better version for you. You just need to click your heels and die first.

I find that depressing, to be honest.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Scrutinizing

And that's how religion uses its carrot on a stick of a perfect afterlife so you can shrug your shoulders in this one and say 'it is what it is'. No need to worry, it's all good in the guaranteed ending.

Somehow, the same god responsible for this reality has a better version for you. You just need to click your heels and die first.

I find that depressing, to be honest.

Your comment deeply saddens me. On the surface, you are right, also see in you a sincere struggle you have pondered, as an intelligent human being. There is the truth of your every objection that you now would lay at the feet of God, but of our own culpability, in light of God's holiness that means many things we don't see but as contradictions, on that surface level, must mean many things we don't see, don't understand, at first, for God to even be holy.

The problem, my friend, meaning friend in the sense I do deeply sympathize with you, is God will not reveal Himself to those that will not seek Him, respond to His love and mercy, His ultimate perfect righteousness, which must include justice, respond to Him in repentance. The Lord won't come to those that won't stop, for instance, vilifying or denying Him. God is seeking the willing, that come to love righteousness and hate evil, come to hate themselves for what they've been, to become better people, being conformed to the image of Christ by the power of His very Spirit, which is also very, very real. But again, I can't possibly make you see this, make you want to see this, our response to God between each of us and Him, as well as our very peace and destinies.

All I can say is the word of God, that Holy Bible, is true. It is God's Book. It's up to you what you do with this fact. I would start slowly reading the Gospel of John, put yourself aside and all your own feelings, prejudices, realizing you're being given an account of what really happened. This is about all I can say, and I do see something about you I love, and, of course, would wish be made well, wish all things well with you. The darkness is very depressing, until you see the light.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
edit on 25-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

History is a chronological record of events.

Counter to what Hegel states, a rational process moving towards completion is a plan, or more especially, a scheme.

Hegel’s whole position is predicated upon the manipulation of a single word. But no matter which way you look at it, it’s garbage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join