It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Sickly But Will Still Go At Least Two Years Without a Physical or Mental Exam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Crooks with big egos are capable of doing anything in order to save themselves.

And more to the point of this thread, they also don't want any news from the doctor indicating that their time on Earth is coming to an end. (They know they'll have to answer for the hurt they've inflicted in this life.)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Maybe satan can inhabit his body early so we can get this apocalyptic show on the road.

I see a big dinner table filled with saints laughing with enormous self induced vigor that transcends current reali... I will say no more.

edit on 29-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: J

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Everyone who meets with Joe Biden is coming away disappointed and perplexed.

Today was BLM's turn: www.msn.com... vS

To use a beach metaphor, the sand is eroding underneath the administration.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Update 7.3.2021

Pressure building on Joe Biden to have a COGNITIVE exam.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: carewemust

He's still getting checked, probably almost constantly.

Anything they provide about his health will be BS until the time comes for him to resign to make way for their dream of 2.5 term Harris.

Did trump ever see a shrink, or release his true BMI?

Did we ever find out why trump was limping on that ramp?

You cannot seriously critisize Biden without also calling trump out for the same things.

The big difference though, is that with all of your anti-Trump exploits in defamation, it has 99 percent been based upon proven fantasy and fraud against him. Every accusation proven to be nothing but made up fantasies to defame Trump. And when the big lies against Trump were exposed you never once apologized or admitted your errors just like the DNC defamation machine brought against him never did.

Just like the MSM never once admitted their lies after they were exposed as frauds against Trump.

Everything about Biden has been proven TRUE, simply by observation however. You have never acknowledged those either.

So, everything you say and do in reference to Trump has no credibility or value.
You personally have no moral virtue nor do you have any credibility.

Will you acknowledge your errors or will you double down on more public displays of embarrassing ignorance?

If you ever want to be taken seriously by anyone you must first obey the rules of right from wrong. You have never done that yet.

^ This right here ... so true. Well said.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

he has a team pf doctors that follow him including his own and secret service and I'm sure a corpsman to look after him

during on of the debates I looked like he had a smalll iv running into his wrist veins.

In my experience it only takes a fall or a semi significant injury in older people to send them into a tail spin health wise.

any sane person who watches ol joe knows something isn't right and I would not be surprised if Kamala and joes wife are really running things as scary as that is.

the nice thing about the government is that it has so much momentum that it would be VERY hard for one POTUS to bring the US down.

i would have love to have been a fly when joe and vlad had their meeting.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, June 25, 2021

With U.S. President Joe Biden publicly exhibiting so many physical and mental problems, many Americans are concerned about the leader of this great nation.

A brave, intuitive journalist recently asked the White House Press Secretary, "When does the President plan to have his next check-up?".

(CNN)President Joe Biden will receive a regular physical exam later this year, the White House said Tuesday, setting a timeline for when the oldest first-term president in US history might provide more information about his health.

The last extensive update on Biden's medical state came in December 2019, when the doctor he eventually recruited to serve as White House physician described him as "a healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency."

In the 2019 report, O'Connor wrote Biden was being treated for;

Non-valvular atrial fibrillation, or AFib -- an irregular heartbeat.

He was taking Crestor to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.

Eliquis to prevent blood clots.

Nexium for acid reflux.

Allegra, and a nasal spray for seasonal allergies.

--------------------

The White House has been asked at three points over the past month when Biden might go for a physical exam.

In late February, asked if they would commit to "releasing a comprehensive health report in the near future," press secretary Jen Psaki said "absolutely we will do that" but didn't offer a timeline.

A week later, Psaki said she did not have an update on timing for release of health records.

On Friday, Psaki said again she did not have an update.

"Certainly, when he has his next medical appointment, we will be transparent about that and provide that information to all of you," she said, adding she wasn't aware of a physical exam being scheduled.
Source: www.cnn.com...

Is it totally up to Joseph Robinette Biden to determine when he will have a medical physical conducted? I think protocol says the President's physician can force an examination, if the President exhibits symptoms of physical or mental illness.

But that's unlikely to happen now that Joe Biden has removed the traditional White House physician and installed his own, personal, long-time doctor.

Biden Installs O'Connor as WH Physician: abcnews.go.com...

We're coming up on two years since Joe Biden has been examined, and there is no physical or mental examination scheduled for the future, even though he is showing signs of illness, and takes several medications/drugs. Very troubling.

Who will be blamed if President Biden collapses from an illness or event that EARLY DETECTION could have prevented?

-CareWeMust

MAJOR UPDATE 10.17.2021

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki says President Biden is seriously considering getting a medical physical completed in the near future.

Biden, nearly 79, plans to undergo physical exam ‘soon,’ Psaki says.

Biden is the oldest man ever to serve in the Oval Office -- and is nearly four years older than former President Bill Clinton, who was recently hospitalized.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I don’t think you should worry about Joe, I mean c’mon man… his wife is a doctor.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I think you are looking at this in the wrong way CWM.

I see this as an admission that he should be checked out. The previous narrative was, he's fine.

I think he's already been "checked out", probably monthly at least. I don't mean checked out in the sense not ALL of his comms are incoherent word salads. I mean more on the medical doctor version of "checked out".

They are conditioning us to accept the fact the president is stepping down for health reasons. I don't think that's ever happened before? Has it?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
FYI:

Here is the Joe Biden's current PHYSICAL medical condition, as of November 19, 2021, from the White House physician.

A 6-page report: www.whitehouse.gov...

It's interesting that even with the physician painting Joe Biden's health in the best light, it's obvious from the report and medications, that there are many body weaknesses.

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, June 25, 2021

With U.S. President Joe Biden publicly exhibiting so many physical and mental problems, many Americans are concerned about the leader of this great nation.

A brave, intuitive journalist recently asked the White House Press Secretary, "When does the President plan to have his next check-up?".

(CNN)President Joe Biden will receive a regular physical exam later this year, the White House said Tuesday, setting a timeline for when the oldest first-term president in US history might provide more information about his health.

The last extensive update on Biden's medical state came in December 2019, when the doctor he eventually recruited to serve as White House physician described him as "a healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency."

In the 2019 report, O'Connor wrote Biden was being treated for;

Non-valvular atrial fibrillation, or AFib -- an irregular heartbeat.

He was taking Crestor to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.

Eliquis to prevent blood clots.

Nexium for acid reflux.

Allegra, and a nasal spray for seasonal allergies.

--------------------

The White House has been asked at three points over the past month when Biden might go for a physical exam.

In late February, asked if they would commit to "releasing a comprehensive health report in the near future," press secretary Jen Psaki said "absolutely we will do that" but didn't offer a timeline.

A week later, Psaki said she did not have an update on timing for release of health records.

On Friday, Psaki said again she did not have an update.

"Certainly, when he has his next medical appointment, we will be transparent about that and provide that information to all of you," she said, adding she wasn't aware of a physical exam being scheduled.
Source: www.cnn.com...

Is it totally up to Joseph Robinette Biden to determine when he will have a medical physical conducted? I think protocol says the President's physician can force an examination, if the President exhibits symptoms of physical or mental illness.

But that's unlikely to happen now that Joe Biden has removed the traditional White House physician and installed his own, personal, long-time doctor.

Biden Installs O'Connor as WH Physician: abcnews.go.com...

We're coming up on two years since Joe Biden has been examined, and there is no physical or mental examination scheduled for the future, even though he is showing signs of illness, and takes several medications/drugs. Very troubling.

Who will be blamed if President Biden collapses from an illness or event that EARLY DETECTION could have prevented?

-CareWeMust

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join