It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is in the second stage of vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I as many of us here have heard and maybe even seen people suffering from the corona vaccines, but I want to say this, as far as I know no one in Japan has died from the vaccines. Yes, there are some MINOR side effects from the vaccine, like there are from all vaccines.
Is this new shot in the arm really safe ( notice I'm not saying vaccine now since it really isn't a vaccine, but a new type of virus treatment ,not so cure type of liquid )

Stay tune, I will post any new medical govt. reports soon. So far everyone here are bragging that they got the shot and most people won't say they wont due to hate for those with common sense .

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I as many of us here have heard and maybe even seen people suffering from the corona vaccines, but I want to say this, as far as I know no one in Japan has died from the vaccines. Yes, there are some MINOR side effects from the vaccine, like there are from all vaccines.
Is this new shot in the arm really safe ( notice I'm not saying vaccine now since it really isn't a vaccine, but a new type of virus treatment ,not so cure type of liquid )

Stay tune, I will post any new medical govt. reports soon. So far everyone here are bragging that they got the shot and most people won't say they wont due to hate for those with common sense .

I thought Japan had a relatively vaccine takeup

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: musicismagic

I thought Japan had a relatively vaccine takeup

its going in age groups
but the first to get the vaccines were in the health care industry
it would be very big news on day time tv if the vaccine was killing people in this country or maybe "silence is golden"

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Did Meru-chan get her vaccine yet? T_T

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Did Meru-chan get her vaccine yet? T_T

I doubt it, she isn't into the city vaccine roll.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"Due to Hate for those with common sense".... Sure you jest - That in an of itself is an oxymoronic statement... Gottcha = I for one will not be getting the "Shot(s)".. Please tell me more about your shot when there is Zero shots better than Natural immunity and natural immunity is rarely even spoken about... This is nothing but the flue and I don't get the flue shot, never have and until I am in a susceptible category, then I may think about it.. But until then - I'm good, go on with your bad self = Do You! Oh and please tell me why masks aren't needed now when the "Shots" still do not stop the virus, you can still get it... Masks are BS also... I'll sit back and laugh at all the haters, or would that just be you?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

When you say that it isn't a vaccine, what do you mean?

Also you just spoke about it as a vaccine six times in 3 sentences.

A rose by any other name...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

My nephew is a college student in Tokyo, He said he will get vaccinated at the beginning of July.

new topics

top topics

join