It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you Trump hating Joe voters....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
lets call a spade a spade....first of all, what father would send their crackhead son that just got kicked out of the military not to rehab, but to Ukraine to make millions off his name? Then fly him on his official tax payer plane to China and come back with a multi-million dollar investment? Public info regarding his emails in the Ukraine are clear that Big Biden was not only aware of his son's business antics, but was in fact complicit...

the real racists are the bidens...Joe eulogized Byrd the head of the KKK...hes on tape saying all blacks think alike...his son's laptop revealed the N word hundreds of times...

Joe seems to have a penchant for young girls...he just told some 12 year old that she looks like she's 19...

Joe has advanced dementia and cant complete a sentence...

Joe flat out lied during the first debate when asked about his son and the Ukraine responding 'this is Russian disinformation'...then the media censored all related news and what a shocker,,,,it was true....

Joe called trump a xenophobe for halting flight from china...he wouldve killed many more bc he is chinas puppet...

Joe is a lifelong war monger...He has been flat wrong on every foreign decision he voted on in the senate, starting with the lie of WMD in Iraq....

Anyone who actually believes this man with dementia is running our country is completely delusional....there is video of him repeating whatever was told to him in his earpiece after the marines did NOT salute him when he first entered the White House....and btw, Marines do not make mistakes...

Joe wore some hideous full face mask in a teleconference with world leaders who were all unmasked...and he was vaxed.... if anyone think trump was an embarrassment to this country,,,,,,boy they have no clue....isnt it ironic that for the past 4 years, russia didnt send their warship to our coast as they are now....n Korea didnt refuse to talk to us....missles did not fly into Israel....trump was the first president since Carter to not start a war!!!!!! One month into Joe, we re-enter syria....

I thought trump was a dictator??? Which one signed more executive orders than any president by far in history?????? thats pretty democratic...

which one was silent for many months when months of rioting burned down cities, business and killed people????

which one is making veiled threats to his fellow citizens about their free will to make personal choice regarding their health and their kids health?

which one, advocates the essential destruction of the first and second amendments????

Which one had 20 cars in a parking lot honking at his 1 of 5 rallies? while the other one had 50k + everyday for months? Oh but the first said candidate received the most votes in history LOL.....

if it wasn't so damn deadly serious it would be hilarious....

edit on 24-6-2021 by lukey7 because: spelling and grammer errors

+42 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You know how when your kid proudly makes his first poop in the toilet and wants to show it to everybody?

Biden voters are kinda like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lukey7

TDS is alive and well.

It is hilarious, but don’t go take your anger out on innocent people ok?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You know how when your kid proudly makes his first poop in the toilet and wants to show it to everybody?

Biden voters are kinda like that.

At least that little mess is easily wiped and flushed away after a few minutes.

That lot above......that's going to take one hell of a clean up.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Don’t forget his VP choice, “Veep Throat”.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Art of War 'keep your enemies close'

a reply to: DBCowboy

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No anger at all....No personal insults...just general facts...sometimes Truth is uncomfortable...The days of being diplomatic and skirting around the real issues are over....Pandora's box was opened and it cannot be closed again....

a reply to: Chadwickus

edit on 24-6-2021 by lukey7 because: spelling

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Joek R. Biden 🤣🤣

Total screw up 🤣🤣

81 million mayonnaise votes 🤣🤣

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don’t forget his VP choice, “Veep Throat”.

She owes her position to Male-In voting.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
LMAO!!! can I use that one???

a reply to: IAMTAT

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
But... No mean tweets. And he's not orange.

And that counts for EVERYTHING.!

Right?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lukey7
No anger at all....No personal insults...just general facts...sometimes Truth is uncomfortable...The days of being diplomatic and skirting around the real issues are over....Pandora's box was opened and it cannot be closed again....

But some of your “facts” are wrong.

Like the face mask thing. Other world leaders wore masks too. Are you comfortable with that truth?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

lets call a spade a spade....first of all, what father would send their crackhead son that just got kicked out of the military not to rehab, but to Ukraine to make millions off his name? Then fly him on his official tax payer plane to China and come back with a multi-million dollar investment? Public info regarding his emails in the Ukraine are clear that Big Biden was not only aware of his son's business antics, but was in fact complicit...

the real racists are the bidens...Joe eulogized Byrd the head of the KKK...hes on tape saying all blacks think alike...his son's laptop revealed the N word hundreds of times...

Joe flat out lied during the first debate when asked about his son and the Ukraine responding 'this is Russian disinformation'...then the media censored all related news and what a shocker,,,,it was true....

Joe called trump a xenophobe for halting flight from china...he wouldve killed many more bc he is chinas puppet...

Joe is a lifelong war monger...He has been flat wrong on every foreign decision he voted on in the senate, starting with the lie of WMD in Iraq....

I thought trump was a dictator??? Which one signed more executive orders than any president by far in history?????? thats pretty democratic...

which one was silent for many months when months of rioting burned down cities, business and killed people????

which one is making veiled threats to his fellow citizens about their free will to make personal choice regarding their health and their kids health?
:

These points are what are important. Real, objective liberals, need to recognize that Biden has a decades-long history of war mongering, corruption, racism, supporting mass incarceration, mass surveillance, etc etc, alongside figures like the Bush family, Clintons, and so on.

There is nothing liberal or progressive about these behaviors. Real hard leftists have said the same for years. Biden and Clintons pushed the 1990's crime bills, all the wars, Patriot Act, etc. Then suddenly after all the evils of Bush Jr.'s admin, he's being loved up and rehabilitated in the media, defended by the same "liberals," and hanging out with the Obamas.

The fact the media, and so many on here and elsewhere, are blindly defending such characters, is absurd and sad. Seriously, hypocrisy and #sheeplife know no bounds.

Trump had a big mouth, and I disagreed with him on many things. For example, the targeting of his "Muslim ban." He had horrible communications online and insulted a lot of people.

He did however start slowing down the endless wars. Peace accords were being signed in the Middle East. That was a goal I had as a leftist and liberal anti-war activist.

edit on 24-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I mean honestly, i dislike trump as a business person and mostly from what I know about him as a person, as a president he did surprisingly well, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about # I said about him 4 years ago. He did alright. He's the first US president I haven't hated. He managed to do less terrible things than Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama.

Biden is a literal child hair sniffing senile old racist retard who should literally never be in charge of anything ever. His son is an incestuous crack/meth head pedophile he is the last person that should ever be representing a country, let alone what's supposed to be the 'greatest country in the world'.
edit on 24/6/2021 by dug88 because: Forgot, he was jerking off smoking crack on camera with his 14 year old niece. Forgot he's an actual pedophile as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'll use a quote from Cankles:

"What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again."

The one and only time I've agreed with Lady Hot Sauce.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh the best. √√√

Geez, imagine if she does get into the Whitehouse. It'll be a riot of laughter.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Inconvenient truths, that can dislodge people not of soundness, to the core, are called all sorts of things, and people telling those truths vilified, for in essence, presenting facts (is that duh or what?), this to deflect and try to bury truth that exposes the empty suits of empty, vain and evil, meaningless people, sucking on the devil's tit of the doomed, Godless world system.

Ironic that there is only substance in truth, the lie a black hole and worthless. You think political opposition is kneejerk narcissism? Most people could not even stand, I kid you not, the whole truth of this universe, to have their itinerary mapped for them, would much rather, blindly, drive off the cliff, without warning. You can carve a person, that needs it, into bits with deep truths, and another irony of this that people most hate and flee just what they most need somebody to do. Anyway, there is only truth, those seeking truth, and those fleeing from truth.

Good comments, and may you find more and more truth, as truth is wonderful and astounding, peace and joy, and is, squarely, of the Spirit of Christ, of eternity.

John 3:19-20 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

To paraphrase, turn on the light of truth, they scatter.

This whole damned system has an appointment with utter doom. There will be a new breed a dinosaur, that now makes headlines. In hell. Sometimes I believe they may as well have their fun, as they are sure going to pay for it, in spades, when their get their eternal loser suits. They won't be smiling, anymore. Foolish, foolish, pitiful man, that cannot grow up, were you to give them the owner's manual to life.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I mean honestly, i dislike trump as a business person and mostly from what I know about him as a person, as a president he did surprisingly well, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about # I said about him 4 years ago. He did alright. He's the first US president I haven't hated. He managed to do less terrible things than Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama.

Biden is a literal child hair sniffing senile old racist retard who should literally never be in charge of anything ever. His son is an incestuous crack/meth head pedophile he is the last person that should ever be representing a country, let alone what's supposed to be the 'greatest country in the world'.

I found Mr. Trump of one of those rare cases of a type A boss type, hard to like, but always sought to get the honest job done, with true intentions. He reminds me of a real grump I once knew, vainglorious, but with a heart of gold he tried his best to hide, at all times. He was about the most competent manager I ever knew. We have all these TDS infected perverts, snowflakes, who somehow think Trump was damaging them, who not a one could say how, in any real way. It's all in their bent minds that Trump was giving everybody the wrong genitals or something totally thus whacked: head cases. Of course, the senseless perv alternative we now have is already a train wreck against the nation. They're fine with a swath of real destruction.
edit on 24-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

But some of your “facts” are wrong.

Like the face mask thing. Other world leaders wore masks too. Are you comfortable with that truth?

What happened to you?

You’ve changed.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ah yes, ATS, a well known nexus of Trump hating Biden voters.
This is certainly a relevant and necessary thread, not just another in a long line relitigating the same tired hyperbole for the faithful. Not at all. It's okay, if you keep shouting it'll keep you warm. Doesn't matter who hears it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join