It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani has New York law license suspended..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Rudy Giuliani has had his law licence suspended in New York for making "demonstrably false and misleading" claims around the 2020 US election.

He served as a personal lawyer to former president Donald Trump and attempted to overturn the result.

A New York appellate court announced the decision, made by a disciplinary panel, on Thursday.

It said Mr Giuliani had lied in messages to the public as well is in statements submitted to courts.

In a 33-page decision, it said his conduct had threatened "the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law".

www.bbc.com...

I'm surprised no one has posted this? Basically what it means is that Rudy lied. Do you believe it? I do!

He's a liar. Plain and simple.
Joe Biden is your legitimate President.. The fact that the Trump team dragged everyone through this and people believe in their B.S still boggles my mind..
edit on 24-6-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Temporarily suspended. Politically biased.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

He also married his cousin.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If you suspended every lawyers license that has "lied", nobody would have a law license.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Wonder why it took this long?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The United States is really ensuring that in the future we will lack the high ground to criticize countries like China over political prisoners and political retaliation against public figures. I am reminded at how many Americans who are today supporting this ridiculous fascist behavior from the Democrats emitted gasps of faux outrage 5 years ago when Trump said "you'd be in jail" to Hillary Clinton during a debate, citing the tongue-in-cheek joke as being on par with how dictatorships punished political adversaries in third world #holes around the globe. Seems like all it took for the USA to become the #hole was for the left to claim control.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

damn, for their sake, I sure hope there isn't widespread fraud found. (I think some peeps are looking for it now)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Took long enough..
And anyway who gives this guy work?
Its always baffled me how anyone would want someone looking like a cross between the stereotypical mafia don and the creature from "nosferatu" to be their legal representative.

A shifty character no doubt.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

He's a liar. Plain and simple. Joe Biden is your legitimate President.. The fact that the Trump team dragged everyone through this and people believe in their B.S still boggles my mind..

Hurt feelz is a bitch because even dumpster fire Biden is better than Trudeau up there.

FYI.....Biden didn’t win legitimately.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
More double dealing BS. How can they cite him lying about voter fraud when no investigation has finished into it. Just saying it (like Schiff "oh, you can't see the evidence because it's top secret. But I've seen it so believe me" BS) without proof is no proof at all. But meh, get rid of the opposition then nobody can oppose. Do you get it yet?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Temporarily suspended. Politically biased.

May become permanent if he doesn't shutupa his face.

"We find that there is evidence of continuing misconduct, the underlying offense is incredibly serious, and the uncontroverted misconduct in itself will likely result in substantial permanent sanctions," the court said.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Great news about a charlatan (Rudy Giuliani) who was an "immediate threat to the public."

edit on 24-6-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

How can they cite him lying about voter fraud when no investigation has finished into it

The investigation finished last December. No evidence of fraud.

www.theguardian.com...

Any investigations goinig on now are being privately funded and are not official. If people want to waste their money then that's up to them.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Took long enough..
And anyway who gives this guy work?
Its always baffled me how anyone would want someone looking like a cross between the stereotypical mafia don and the creature from "nosferatu" to be their legal representative.

A shifty character no doubt.

you made me angry.

That visual of the bald guy with pointed ears used to scare TF out of me, now every time I look at Rudy, that's the image I see.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah...you're not wrong...sadly..

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
If people want to waste their money then that's up to them.

they know, and they are.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

China? Pol Pot is looking pretty fair and benevolent...oh and he used to be a Democrat as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Great news about a charlatan (Rudy Giuliani) who was an "immediate threat to the public."

Immediate threat to the public in what way?
He might be threat to the hurt feelz of the Liberal cult but that’s about it.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Let's just ignore all the ballot stuffing videos and suspending observations of vote counting to support a pedo because he's not Trump.
Op has shown a pattern of rabid partisanship and doesn't even live here.
The "I feel better when I can troll people moving in a positive direction"

The liberal leftists only exist in a minuscule amount outside of social media and big tech chat bots.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That dripping hair dye might be toxic to the environment, although not strong enough to hold up against a little sweat so probably not too toxic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join