It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spike protein is the killer--beware mRNA vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

The best part of this article is the included video statement by Reiner Fuellmich. He puts what we have experienced into perspective.

I've listened to only about 15 minutes worth so far, but it is excellent.

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Jun 24 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Members will request it bit more synopsis.

IT's not just a video at the link.

This is how Josh MIttledorf puts it:

“The spike protein is the part of the virus structure that interfaces with the host cell. SARS 1 and SARS 2 viruses both have spike proteins that bind to a human cell receptor called ACE-2, common in lung cells but also present in other parts of the body. Binding to the cell’s ACE-2 receptor is like the wolf knocking at the door of Little Red Riding Hood’s grandmother. “Hello, grandmama. I’m your granddaughter. Please let me in.” The virus is a wolf wearing a red cape and hood, pretends to be an ACE-2 enzyme molecule seeking entrance to the cell.” See this.

edit on 24-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

If they can't keep a virus in the lab they shouldn't be researching viruses.
edit on 24-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You mean the spike proteins that were SUPPOSED to stay in the deltoid muscle...and NOT circulate throughout the body and interact with major internal organs?
edit on 24-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think he's making a thread about dis.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.globalresearch.ca...

The best part of this article is the included video statement by Reiner Fuellmich. He puts what we have experienced into perspective.

Starting a New Thread ?

Getting a case of COVID19 can put around 1000 times as much spike protein in your body as getting one of the vaccines:

jamanetwork.com...

If you’re scared of the vaccine, shouldn’t you be 1000 times more frightened of getting the virus?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Shortly after our body recognizes the spike protein produced by the vaccine, our immune system eliminates them and stores the instructions for future use against the actual virus. Everything in the vaccine, and the proteins it causes our bodies to produce, is out of our system in a few days at the most. That's why I have zero worries about long term side effects. It's gone. It's no longer in my body.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
What about the timespan it's in your body and how exactly it goes out of your system?

You skipped that part, have you thought about it before? How exactly do you get rid of it? Does it just vanish? You sure have some information for us all about this, that seems like reasonable knowledge to posses before taking an experimental jab.

Or two, three ...

Clearly the liver, kidneys and other organs will have to deal with it, so how exactly?
edit on 24.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Salander
www.globalresearch.ca...

Wrong.....

Do you just believe any blog? No offense but its like every time you make a comment youre absolutely wrong about it, like you dont do research or even check to see if your claims are true

Starting a New Thread ?

Getting a case of COVID19 can put around 1000 times as much spike protein in your body as getting one of the vaccines:

jamanetwork.com...

If you’re scared of the vaccine, shouldn’t you be 1000 times more frightened of getting the virus?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Shortly after our body recognizes the spike protein produced by the vaccine, our immune system eliminates them and stores the instructions for future use against the actual virus. Everything in the vaccine, and the proteins it causes our bodies to produce, is out of our system in a few days at the most. That's why I have zero worries about long term side effects. It's gone. It's no longer in my body.

I think this is why it is so important to talk about these things.
We are having to much discussion suppressed, it is hurting us all.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
What about the timespan it's in your body and how exactly it goes out of your system?

You skipped that part, have you thought about it before? How exactly do you get rid of it? Does it just vanish? You sure have some information for us all about this, that seems like reasonable knowledge to posses before taking an experimental jab.

Or two, three ...

Clearly the liver, kidneys and other organs will have to deal with it, so how exactly?

The one and only active ingredient in Pfizer and Moderna is mRNA. It is broken down and useless after 6 hours at room temperature, and even less time at body temperature. After a few hours the mRNA is useless and secreted as waste. By that time your body has created the spike protein that mimics covid-19 and your body has begun to fight it by breaking it down. Spike protein has been shown to be present in your liver for a day or 2, and the rest of the action takes place at the injection site, underarm lymphnodes, and your spleen. Fevers are common for a day or 2 as your immune system breaks down these proteins. Mind you, after the mRNA is spoiled, you are no longer producing the proteins. Once your body breaks them down, it stores the info. The broken down proteins are then treated as any other object your body identifies as waste, and you'll sweat it out or flush it in a day or 2.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Apologies ladies and gentlemen. I guess I was in too big a hurry this morning and presented it in poor form.

The article regarding the mRNA is not as important as the video details offered by Fuellmich, especially for those in Germany.

It is excellent analysis by Fuellmich as to how this huge crime against humanity came into existence.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I won't be taking the shots because they offer me nothing. During the last year I've been exposed many times to those infected, but managed to fend off the virus I guess.

I won't be taking the shots because they are toxic and dangerous. I'm not afraid of the virus, as it has a survival rate of 99%. I'm not afraid of the virus as there are at least 2 very efficient cures for the infection, HCQ and Ivermectin.

Though I'm not afraid of the virus, I've been aware for more than a year that this entire crisis was created by the media and pharma.

The reason I posted this was to allow access to the material discovered by Reiner Fuellmich.

Apologies for having done it awkwardly.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Them why are there so many “breakthrough” cases? Many people who have gotten the vaccine have then subsequently tested positive for covid-19; a good many of them have even died.

So what gives?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

David R. Walt, an expert in diagnostic testing from the Department of Pathology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, said the study he jointly authored, which has been accepted for publication by the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases, was intended to see if researchers could use an ultra-sensitive test to detect circulating antigens produced by mRNA vaccines.

“We found we could detect extremely low concentrations of S1 (a subunit of the spike protein) in 11 of 13 healthy vaccinated individuals and the full spike in 3 of 13,” Dr Walt told AAP FactCheck in an email.

However, he added that the presence of “minute” quantities of spike protein did not mean mRNA vaccines had the potential to cause serious harm.

“We actually found that within a few days of the antigen appearing, the individuals developed antibodies that removed the antigen from the bloodstream. Our conclusion was that the vaccine is working as intended,” he said.

An Australian biotechnology expert also told AAP FactCheck that the study has been misconstrued. University of Queensland (UQ) professor Trent Munro, who was involved in UQ’s development of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate last year, said in an email: “The (mRNA vaccine) dose used is very small, and is specifically designed to ensure a small amount of spike protein is produced from the injected RNA.

“During development, several dose levels were tested to identify a dose that is sufficient to provide the most robust immune response and protection against COVID-19 disease… There is no known ‘toxic’ effect of this process after mRNA vaccination, and studies will continue to monitor for any potential safety signals.”

The theory that the study discovered “toxic” spike proteins circulating in the bloodstream has been fuelled by comments made in a radio interview by Canadian immunologist Byram Bridle, an associate professor at Ontario Veterinary College.

Referring to the new research, Dr Bridle said there was now “clear-cut evidence” that the vaccine spike protein spreads into the bloodstream, where it has the potential to damage organs.

“In short, the conclusion is, we made a big mistake,” he said. “We never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein, so by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

However, multiple vaccine experts have challenged Dr Bridle’s characterisation of how the vaccine works, saying the spike protein created by the vaccine acts differently to the spike protein of a live virus

www.aap.com.au...

healthfeedback.org... tein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

The one and only active ingredient in Pfizer and Moderna is mRNA. It is broken down and useless after 6 hours at room temperature, and even less time at body temperature. After a few hours the mRNA is useless and secreted as waste. By that time your body has created the spike protein that mimics covid-19 and your body has begun to fight it by breaking it down. Spike protein has been shown to be present in your liver for a day or 2, and the rest of the action takes place at the injection site, underarm lymphnodes, and your spleen. Fevers are common for a day or 2 as your immune system breaks down these proteins. Mind you, after the mRNA is spoiled, you are no longer producing the proteins. Once your body breaks them down, it stores the info. The broken down proteins are then treated as any other object your body identifies as waste, and you'll sweat it out or flush it in a day or 2.

So the paper being used by many of these people against the vaccine is only three pages long, so it was far from a scientific paper and more just a letter lacking much of the in-depth parts like a detailed Methods section that a real research paper would have. They used Syrian hamsters, three animals per experimental group, and the amount of virus used was 5 x 108 pfu, which is about half a billion compared to 1 or 2 thousand in the vaccine. This is a rather extreme number compare to what mRNA codes for spike protein, the transfected cells degrade it and only present small chunks via MHC-I on their surfaces. the amount of full length spike protein entering circulation would be infinitesimal compared to half a billion in the experiments. Think of taking 1000 aspirins compared to 2...lol

So in the end who knows...Doesn't seem like there has been a massive number of people with reactions so far. We are well past 400 million shots in the US alone, and billions world wide.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Them why are there so many “breakthrough” cases? Many people who have gotten the vaccine have then subsequently tested positive for covid-19; a good many of them have even died.

So what gives?

How much is "many" when 400 million shots have been given?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

So what gives?

The same reason you can still catch the flu after a flu shot. They're not 100% effective. Nothing can stop you from catching a virus. If it gets in your system, you get it. Vaccines just train our body how to fight it beforehand so that our case is mild or hopefully unnoticeable. I know some people have still died from covid after the shots, but a "good many"? I've heard of maybe 3.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The spike protein was chosen because it does not cause ARDS.

The spike protein binds to human ACE2, but it is the suppression of human ACE2 by other parts of the virus that causes the ARDS symptoms.

Also, when the virus infects a cell, the spike protein is 'used up' at the boundary by being bound to ACE2 receptors at the surface of the cell. This exposes the core of the rest of the virus and releases the RNA payload inside the cell.

SARS-CoV-2 Life Cycle: Stages and Inhibition Targets - antibodies online.com

edit on 24/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You mean the spike proteins that were SUPPOSED to stay in the deltoid muscle...and NOT circulate throughout the body and interact with major internal organs?

mRNA vaccines do not contain the spike protein.

They contain the mRNA that creates the protein inside the cell. On the outside of the cell, there is no spike protein released because the rest of the virus that allows for the creation of new whole virus, and of its release from the cell, is absent.

The only way the mRNA in the vaccine gets into the cell is by the damage to the cells caused by the needle penetration. So, its effect is extremely local.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join