It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatry Pseudoscience?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

The demons of possession today simply clothe themselves in
the more modern apparel of psychiatry. Where else would
demons find both refuge and opportunity, than the place
that refutes their very existence?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I asked a psychiatrist years ago how his drugs would work on a Frenchman without a brain , i have never seen a case of sudden adult touretts syndrome hit so fast ,

De- nile was used in a sentence that day and i got some good drugs in the process but he would never return my calls and retired soon after that

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

a reply to: stonerwilliam

Thanks for the posts - like him or not I thought Russell made some extremely good points in this new vid .

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Pretty informative article on the 'Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders' and the weaponization of psychology.

Dissent Into Madness: The Weaponization of Psychology

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It is important that no Christian country gives bad sounding psychiatric diagnoses to completly healthy christians anymore! This has happened in Sweden and after psychiatric diagnoses were given there was sick attacks by the swedish state to swedish christian citizens with permanent body damage because of the fake and poisonous psychiatric-medicine! There is also a risk when a person gets an injection of psychiatric medicine that the person will pass out shortly after, for example maybe 2 days after, and the person can in a really bad case fall flat on the face and injury their face so that the person have to stitch the face and also the nose can be damage so that the person will be uglier for the rest of their life! It is very probable also that a side effect from psychiatric medicine is permanent reduction of the brain size! One swedish citizen lost his job because of the swedish state administred psychiatric medicine because he was so sleepy when working! It can be hard to keep a job with a diagnose! It is pure and very satanic ethical corruption in the swedish state that systematically attacks swedish christian citizens with state psychiatry! Sweden has a lot of leftist politics and islamization politics right now and a conservative christian hero has been systematically attacked by the swedish state psychiatry and has a bad sounding diagnose from them and there may even be more christian conservatives being attacked by the swedish state psychiatry! Americans from the USA have a big part in this ethical corruption in Sweden and internationally with US-companies that create poisonous pscyhiatric-medicine that is sold internationally and used to attack christian citizens! There are also companies in other countries that make profits on these systematical and diabolical psychiatric attacks against christians even though christians need to be stronger right now when there is a brutal and sick islamization of Europe and the USA together with bad and strong leftist politics
Stop sick psychiatry against christians!

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

"Virtually every leading psychiatrist in North America between the 1940s and the 1970s was involved in some aspect of the CIA’s mind control research.” 
Colin A. Ross, M.D.

Came across these two short videos whilst looking into the CIA/Rockefeller sponsored MKUltra experiments..

Really great thread by Eisegesis:

A Complete List of All 149 MKULTRA Subprojects

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join