It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can you find the UFO report that's being release tomorrow (6/25/21)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The government could have possession of a crashed ufo even with bodies of the occupants. Technically they could still say they don't have "proof" it's all from outer space, and wouldn't be lying.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
WW1 saw much talk of spies in foreign ports leaking information they heard. This led to the sinking of ships like the Lusitania. As a result the idiom ‘Loose lips sinks ships’ was born in WW2 even if it’s genesis was in WW1.
edit on 24-6-2021 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
WW1 saw much talk of spies in foreign ports leaking information they heard. This led to the sinking of ships like the Lusitania. As a result the idiom ‘Loose lips sinks ships’ was born in WW2 even if it’s genesis was in WW1.

Yes yes Thx
although there was a version that was “Loose lips might sink ships”…..

During my time the “might” was said less and less because it was by then a for sure thing and ……easier to roll off the tongue. Try saying it ten times fast lol.

edit on 24-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The weather balloon / swamp gas report will be on here tomorrow...😆

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

Let's hope it's not a Condon 2.0

From 26:00

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: wobbs62

Let's hope it's not a Condon 2.0

Or …..added pages to this existing ….UFOs and Related Subjects: An Annotated Bibliography

Hmmm …a possibility of plagiarizing now comes to mind

Source: apps.dtic.mil...

As for TBV vid…..I’ve been saying, as long as there is an classified annex to the report…we will never have true full transparency.

This is apropos…..

edit on 24-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just minutes ago (for what it's worth), Lt Tim McMillan on Twitter said the report has passed through lawmakers and is approved for release. We'll see

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Just minutes ago (for what it's worth), Lt Tim McMillan on Twitter said the report has passed through lawmakers and is approved for release. We'll see

Try this……look to the left column for Live Online Today…something may possibly show up. I believe it gets updated as other events come up.

www.c-span.org...

edit on 25-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
BTW (again, for what it's worth), Ryan Sprague is saying

Between 3-5pm EST we should hear something

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Holy smoke I hardly slept last night so excited about this................. All the co workers / friends / family who've made fun about the ufo encounters and even though I can see it from their angle I've been ridiculed / laughed at for 30 years, oh I'd love it if the Pentagon announces we have unknown but real out of this world space ships in our skies

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
According to the ODNI (Office of the Director of National Intelligence), the report will drop here

www.dni.gov...

Keep in mind with this and previous posts here, I'm just passing along what I hear.

Edit: Per Washington Correspondent Kellie Meyer

The White House has been briefed on the UAP report.

edit on 6/25/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

According to the ODNI (Office of the Director of National Intelligence), the report will drop here

www.dni.gov...

Keep in mind with this and previous posts here, I'm just passing along what I hear.

Spot on mate so many thanks for the heads up to us foreigners who are beyond excited by all this

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I wouldn't get TOO excited. We all know UFO/UAPs are real, I expect the report to say that, and that they don't know what they are. Hoping for more insight but not expecting much

Again, just now per Kellie Meyer

NOW- I am told the UAP Report is being released now.

Not seeing it yet

edit on 6/25/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I wouldn't get TOO excited. We all know UFO/UAPs are real, I expect the report to say that, and that they don't know what they are.

vlawde thanks so much for that
Love you so much x x x x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and just need to know the truth x x x

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join