It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden says - To Take on The US Government You Need F-15's and Nukes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Has any U.S. President ever talked like this? Who is he talking to? President Joe Biden was supposed to be addressing the rising violence in this country since he became President, on 1.20.2021.

Instead, the President of the United States of America comes to the podium, and says:

"If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."
Source Video Clip: twitter.com...

No wonder the newly elected President of IRAN said he didn't want to waste time meeting with, or talking to, Joe Biden.

Instead, he, along with other America-hating world leaders, are probably plotting to take over aspects and/or sectors of our country, while Joe Biden is in charge.

-CareWeMust

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They don't need nukes or F-15's. All they need is the internet and a bunch of crooked politicians.
Why even consider attacking the us militarily when we are doing just fine destroying the US all by ourselves.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So where do I buy an f-15 weapon system capable? Nukes are a little over doing it IMO but if that’s required to keep tyranny in check according to the potus then the constitution says we must have them.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What a buffoon. Its not even a matter of ones opinion on gun control; I don't feel strongly on the subject one way or the other. But history is jam packed with examples that prove Mr President wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt. How could a man so bereft of intelligent thought be our president? Again?
edit on 23-6-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have friends in the military, I'll ask if they can do us a favor. I bet they can dig up some weapons to use against this illegitimate government. : P

edit on 08060830pm302021Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:08:00 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I could probably do it with 10,000 men each armed with a single lever action 22 and 100 rounds. Just have to have the right plan. Word of advice...don’t send out field expedient weapon upgrades if you don’t want us to have them.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
So where do I buy an f-15 weapon system capable? Nukes are a little over doing it IMO but if that’s required to keep tyranny in check according to the potus then the constitution says we must have them.

F16 for sale

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Someone should inform Joke that we have F-22's and F-35's now.

And WHO is he talking tough to?

Americans?

Is Joke saying he'd use Nukes against Americans?
edit on 23-6-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Pretty sure a crossword puzzle could lick POTUS atm.

Shhhh…don’t tell Uncle Sam’s enemies.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The president really should send you a fruit basket with wine to express his gratitude for all the time you spend functioning as his unofficial publicist. And maybe some Xanax to help you cope.

Take a couple weeks off for the summer. You've earned it.
There were a bunch of openings after Trump was retired….

Also. I thought there was an insurrection….

edit on 23-6-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Dude had the points but was ripped off...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You don't need F-15s or nukes, just 10 to 20 pct of the population pissed off enough to fight to the death. History proves this.

You wouldn't have to fire a shot. Just stop working and paying taxes would be enough to collapse the government.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Someone should inform Joke that we have F-22's and F-35's now.

And WHO is he talking tough to?

Americans?

Is Joke saying he'd use Nukes against Americans?

Joe might be talking to liberal city dwellers trying to convince them that the rising gun violence occurring in their neighborhoods is the result of right wing anti government groups.

Bold move on his part; telling such a tall tail expecting his audience to believe him ... sad part is that they might.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I am tired of this asshole, Biden is a living piece of sh!t.

A stuttering scrotum sack.

A walking colostomy bag.

Break down sh!tball Obama’s door when Joe is attempting to bullsh!t us on live TV and you will catch him telling Joe what to say through his earpiece.

No goddamn way this clown Biden is in control of anything.
edit on 23-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

They don't need nukes or F-15's. All they need is the internet and a bunch of crooked politicians.
Why even consider attacking the us militarily when we are doing just fine destroying the US all by ourselves.

Who is Joe talking to? Maybe he's feeling guilty about stealing the election, and is warning Americans that we cannot take down the U.S. government unless we have Fighter Jets and Nuclear Weapons?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A corrupt media, sold out big tech censorship, some bribery, blackmail and intimidation was enough for Biden and who he works for to take over the US government.

Will the vote recounts going on be enough to take it back? When the evidence of voter fraud becomes overwhelming will it be enough?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
What a buffoon. Its not even a matter of ones opinion on gun control; I don't feel strongly on the subject one way or the other. But history is jam packed with examples that prove Mr President wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt. How could a man so bereft intelligent thought be our president? Again?

Biden and his Attorney-General lapdog are going after Gun Sellers. The administration will find a reason to shut-down the majority of them, leaving only crooks, thugs, and gangbangers, armed.

(The same tactic I urged the Trump Admin to utilize against domestic-terrorist liberal media outlets)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Then why are they so freaked out still about January 6?

But it’s good to know our president would use war planes and nukes on the American people if we get too uppity…
edit on 23-6-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So the more I think about this; is Joe threatening the use of nukes on Americans who try overthrow the government?

Because that is what he is saying.

Don't get me wrong; I am not making the argument that he is threatening any one today with a nuclear strike; just that if you take his argument to its logic end that is where it goes.

If "criminals" in America need nuclear weapons to take on the US government than the US government, lead by Joe Biden, must be preparing to use them on these American "criminals".

Right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join