It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subway’s tuna sandwiches found to contain no tuna fish DNA, lab tests find following lawsuit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well all I can say is major yucko to subway!! I am from Philadelphia and Philly is sandwich city so if it isn't high quality and fresh, Philadelphians will boo you outa town like the Dallas cowboys and Santa! lol..all of those commercial joints are trash. Pannera, Chipolte grill, Panda express etc. all chemical laden, cheap processed commercial death food that really doesn't taste that good at all..learn to cook it's not that difficult! And when ya do go out for a bite" occasionally" spend the money it's worth it! Your taste buds and your body will thank you for it..Bon appetit!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SPSimpleton

I've eaten a few sandwiches in Philly, and they were amazing, but I would also class them as "death food".

Wtf is Cheez Whiz!?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
subway is not mcdonalds they don't make there own meat and cheese they buy it

A name AND beginning of a sentence, and you decide, "nah, capital letters are for losers, I can get by without them"?

How about using punctuation? It makes posts so much more legible.

PLEASE stop saying 'there', when you mean to say 'their'. Just, PLEASE.

This kind of mistake is like a mathematician making an error of 1+2 = 4. Would you be able to trust that mathematician and think there's nothing wrong with their brain after such an error EVER again?

There tuna is starkist chunk light

What does this even mean? Also, please, PLEASE, for the love of everything that's good in the Universe, please use 'their', when you mean to use a possessive instead of a LOCATION. 'There' answers the question, 'where?'. It makes NO sense in this context, not that your sentences always seem to make sense anyway.

What the heck is a 'starkist chunk light'??

Well, at least you used a capital letter this time. So now you're also guilty of inconsistency - not a good sign if you want people to trust you as an informed source. If you can't even write a few english sentences consistently, coherently and with simple and easy punctuation, how can anyone look up to you, respect you and want to listen to what you have to say? You may have the best information in the world, but if your output looks like you never went to first grade and you're still struggling with the second one, who's going to want to read it?

just go to subway and ask to see the can they

Are you seeing this? How many errors would an english teacher be able to find from your statement (if it even is a statement..)?

Again, abandoning the capital letter - Subway IS a name, you know.

Saying things like 'see the can they' sounds almost like you're letting some randomizer write your sentences for you instead of someone that knows how the english language actually works.

will show you no need to make cheaper fish when that stuff is cheaper than there actual deli meats

This is the third time you're using 'there' instad of 'their'. I don't get it, why do you do this? Is 'there' somehow easier for you, or don't you know the difference? It's like not knowing the difference between 3 and 4 in math, and using the wrong number and then not understanding why no one wants you to teach them math.

At least you're consistent with this, if not capitalization, so maybe there's some hope.

A few more points; fish is not MADE. Fish is a living lifeform that reproduces by itself. It can be planted, it can be cultivated, perhaps. A lot of things can be done to and with it, but 'making' is not one of them. You can't just MAKE fish.

I read this sentence several times, and I still don't understand what 'no need to make cheaper fish when that stuff is cheaper' means.

Now is that # they call "chunk light tuna" tuna idk lol iv seen cats that refuse to eat it basicaly the pink slime of the fish world all that Grey meat

... should I even bother? There's just too much here. For example, 'iv' is not english. You still have no punctuation, and you add supposed acronyms instead of writing words, you write them in lowercase, in the middle of your sentence - perhaps you think those things ARE punctuation?

Maybe it'd be better to leave things like 'IDK' and 'LOL' for SMS messages - they look pretty bad in a forum post, where you can write actual words in actual languages, like english.

'Basically' has two 'L's in it. Why would you suddenly capitalize the word 'Grey'? What does 'the pink slime of the fish world all that' mean?

See, with lack of punctuation, inconsistent capitalization, using completely wrong words, spelling words wrong, using things that aren't words in place of words, forming completely nonsensical 'sentences' (and I use the term lightly), it's very difficult to see what you are even saying, but worse than that, your output is so bad that no one can take you seriously (unless they're on the same level).

You can easily improve all these things, because english is easy, it has short words, and you can, you know, LOOK UP words, how they're spelled, and so on.

Also, this may come as a shock, but there is a commonly accepted convention in the english language called PUNCTUATION.

Have you ever seen a comma or a period, which you might call a dot? There are other interesting characters as well, like the question mark and the exclamation point! Maybe you can go on a wild adventure and enjoy finding these new and weird things that you can -actually- use to make your posts legible! Just an idea..

As far as the general point of this thread..

..so, tuna is not tuna? A footlong is not as long as a foot. A skyscraper doesn't scrape the sky. What else is new, nothing makes sense in this world, it's your own fault for just TRUSTING any corporation, government or 'authority' - you should always research first.

If you've always been eating their tuna sandwiches and are still alive, maybe it's safe to assume nothing bad happened.. the only shocking thing here is that they label it tuna, when it's not. Maybe the problem would be solved, if they just started calling it a 'surprise fish sandwich' or something.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGooberolocal jail is fed by subway and every Friday is tunafish sub day lot of people there gonna be upset.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: ElGooberolocal jail is fed by subway and every Friday is tunafish sub day lot of people there gonna be upset.

You do know Jared from subway likes his cack meat sandwich in prison.

Every Friday
edit on 1-10-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join