It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China says the Wuhan virus lab deserves a Nobel Prize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Once again, I see a news headline that I assume is satire. No, it's reality. I think I'm going to start putting quotation marks around the word "reality".

When the Covid outbreak first hit, China denied the Wuhan lab connection, but still rounded up and arrested the whistleblower doctors who said the virus MAY have come from the Wuhan lab. Almost immediately, no, it was immediately, the woketards defended China. They attacked those who blamed China. Racists! Anti-Asian!

Now that the Wuhan lab leak theory is gaining traction, China's really getting angry! Zhao Lijian, a spokesman for the Chinese foreign ministry says "the team in Wuhan should be awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their research on COVID-19, instead of being criticized." Chinese virologist Shi Zhengli, who has become known as "the bat woman" refuted the "slander from the US" in a recent interview with the New York Times. She said: "I don't know how the world has come to this, constantly pouring filth on an innocent scientist,"

Let's give them a Nobel Prize!

When the lab leak idea was first mentioned, the New York Times said it was "fringe theory" believed by conspiracy nut-jobs, right-wing crackpots, and Trumpers. (But still, the Chinese govt rounded up and arrested the whistleblower doctors)

From SkyNews: "They lie like you and I breath"

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Well I mean, they gave Obama a Nobel Peace prize for his mostly peaceful droning the # out of the middle east. Seems fitting to give the Wuhan lab one for its role in covid.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Should get an Emmy too, maybe give them Fredo's brother's.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well, I'm shocked!

No, actually I'm not. Pretty much nothing on the stupid scale surprises me anymore. When someone says something that makes sense, I'm a little surprised. But stupid... Nope! Seems to be the order of the day.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So basically the thought process is...

Since they created it, that means they were the first to discover it, so they Win!!!!

edit on 6/23/21 by BrokenCircles because: nah

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This seems more applicable:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So China is owning up? This is fun. Like the most absurd you could think of is now what constantly constitutes and colors are daily reality.

“The beatings will continue until morale improves”

So designing bio weapons against Geneva Convention is not a thing? They get participation trophies too now?

I hear Obama got a peace prize for most drone strikes too at the time.

Idiocracy was a documentary from the future.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

So designing bio weapons against Geneva Convention is not a thing? They get participation trophies too now?

We are indeed living in Clown World.
When the lab leak discussions first came up, the New York Times said there was no evidence of biological weapons research and development going on at the lab. An American scientist told the NY Times that there probably isn't a big neon sign on the roof of the lab that says "Biological Weapons Factory".

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Also. Is this where China releases all the Covid files on gene-editing for CoG purposes? After being outsourced from UNC?

No?

Oh. Wait. That’s right….

They destroyed all that valuable “scientific research”.
edit on 23-6-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Now that the Wuhan lab leak theory is gaining traction, China's really getting angry!

Shaolin know when not to fight.
Let the Tao move to make things right.
Does not matter if you're Yellow ,Red ,Black ,or White.
The Tao will put the hurt on you,
Like a panda puts the hurt on bamboo.

Yes, that is the flow of the Tao!
Strange you do not know that.
I 'll now have some goji wine,
And lay flat.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

To even insinuate that the CCP has anything whatsoever in common with the Shaolin Temple is a sacrilege.

神圣
edit on 23-6-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Once again, I see a news headline that I assume is satire. No, it's reality. I think I'm going to start putting quotation marks around the word "reality".

When the Covid outbreak first hit, China denied the Wuhan lab connection, but still rounded up and arrested the whistleblower doctors who said the virus MAY have come from the Wuhan lab. Almost immediately, no, it was immediately, the woketards defended China. They attacked those who blamed China. Racists! Anti-Asian!

Now that the Wuhan lab leak theory is gaining traction, China's really getting angry! Zhao Lijian, a spokesman for the Chinese foreign ministry says "the team in Wuhan should be awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their research on COVID-19, instead of being criticized." Chinese virologist Shi Zhengli, who has become known as "the bat woman" refuted the "slander from the US" in a recent interview with the New York Times. She said: "I don't know how the world has come to this, constantly pouring filth on an innocent scientist,"

Let's give them a Nobel Prize!

When the lab leak idea was first mentioned, the New York Times said it was "fringe theory" believed by conspiracy nut-jobs, right-wing crackpots, and Trumpers. (But still, the Chinese govt rounded up and arrested the whistleblower doctors)

From SkyNews: "They lie like you and I breath"

That is much like how Susan Wojcicki, Youtube's CEO gave herself her own Youtube award.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
China has a point. If Arafat and Obama can get Nobels, why not this?

FWIW, if for some reason I was ever awarded a Nobel, I'd tell their committee to stuff it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: BrokenCircles

They created it, , so they Win !!!

White Helmets Admit Staging Fake Chemical Attacks In Syria

edit on 23-6-2021 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

top topics

join