It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MILAB experience - nerve extension to skin surface; for ease of trauma application?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

What follows is a weird story, I freely admit that, regarding an incident of biological manipulation combined with torture/trauma which was applied to a young child - myself, thirty three years ago. The context, as to why I believe it may have been done specifically to make it easier to apply trauma & rendering the evidence for that trauma invisible, is based around other factors that I won't delve into too deeply in this OP.

Basically, when I was six years old, I had an experience which most adult minds versed in the literature, would consider to have been an abduction experience, perhaps more pointedly a MILAB (military abduction) experience, as there did not seem to be any non-human entities present during the experience.

I was in my bed late at night, not sleeping but tired. Suddenly there was a moment of confusion, in which I couldn't fathom where I was or what was happening. This seemed a literal moment in time, no more. I suddenly found myself strapped to a dentist-type chair, which was leaning backwards quite a way, so I was 45' from horizontal, perhaps a touch more. I could not move. I was aware of several white-coated figures, seemingly all male, milling about around me. I couldn't see very clearly - it was as though I was seeing through a mist, or water in my eyes, though at the end my vision seemed quite clear, at least permitting close focus. I was aware in an instant of a hideous pain, pure electric agony, from a point above my elbow on my upper left arm, radiating deep down my arm & into my hand, hideous pain, yet almost a delicate sensation, as 'they' tuned the experience, seemingly searching for an orientation of whatever actuator they were using, which would cause the most precise & awful torment. They found it. Some activity went on at the arm, and my memory won't let me know how long it took, though perhaps my mind foreshortened the experience to protect itself. And then, that pain stopped. The figures seemed to lean in closely, and I became aware of a very fine needle, perhaps the thinnest needle I had ever seen, drilling down towards the centre of my right eyeball, coming closer, my rising panic doing nothing against the paralysis that held even my eyeball in absolute stillness, as I realised I hadn't even moved my eyes during the whole experience. At the moment the needle hit my eyeball, I blacked out, and within a heartbeat, I awoke in my bed, chest heaving with fear. At that very moment my father opened the bedroom door, and asked if I was okay. He had never shown any emotional care for my feelings before, but he seemed genuinely upset & concerned, in that moment. Never again did he demonstrate the apparently genuine empathy he felt in that moment.

Since that time, I found that if I knocked or scratched my elbow at the point where the instrument had been needling me, seeking & hitting, then manipulating the radial nerve, I would experience a flashing electric jolt of the same hideous pain, arcing down my arm & into my fingers. Nowhere else on my body does this occur - only at the exact point that was manipulated in that apparent MILAB experience. When I got older, I looked for the area, tried to discern where it was, exactly, that the pain started. I only checked it a couple of times, thinking it was futile to search for what appeared to be absent evidence of some sort of manipulation.

Until. Recently I was very badly sunburnt at the beach. In the days following, as I examined the highly painful effects of a deep burning of the flesh, did it suddenly become apparent that there was some sort of nodule sticking upwards slightly from the surrounding dehydrated & badly singed skin. I looked closer, took photographs & blew them up, and after a moment, I picked at the nodule. DAMN. There was that familiar pain, which would even be triggered when washing in the bath, when it was merely brushed with a rough sponge. Now, having picked hard against it, the pain was at once horrendous, and very familiar, reminding me of that experience as a child, when my arm rang out with the electric protestation of the radial nerve under stress. It seemed that there was a sort of 'bridge' of nerve fibre, which literally exited my skin very slightly, such that any movement or picking against it would connect deep into the radial nerve & fire along the length of the arm. Without some sort of accident or trauma, this could not be happening. Even accidents wouldn't generally leave a conductive nerve exiting the skin of the arm, over thirty years later.

Please see the following images, with the little nodule that has been circled - that is the 'bridge' between the surface of the skin & the radial nerve, deep within the arm's tissues.

Let me know your thoughts - you can see the different stages of the sunburn vs. that nodule of nerve tissue that inexplicably forms the bridge to the radial nerve. The fear of that experience when I was younger, combined with the pain - I have never forgotten it. Recently I formed the putative theory that this nerve bridge was built so that my 'handlers' could impart deep trauma to me as a young child, causing my mind to dissociate, without leaving any visible traces on the surface (even pressure applied with the pad of a finger is awful). For what precise purpose, I do not know. You will note that it is of a bulging triagular shape, almost tool-like.

One more thing - my father had apparently retired from the Royal Air Force, here in the UK, a few years earlier, as a civilian officer. He had been stationed last on the base in Stafford, which is rumoured to have miles of tunnels & underground facilities beneath the surface facilities. It was in Stafford that I remember being 'given' a mother - though that perhaps is a story for another time.

I had a potent dream once in which I was shown that my father had been assisgned by his superiors to foster me as part of a highly secretive project, that I was not his biological son, that I was the product of genetic engineering (something he had hinted at when I was unwell as a teenager). I was shown that my life had been partly mapped out, that I was being observed like a hamster in its maze of perspex tunnels. The intuition of this caused a serious breakdown in my teens, which I recovered from with the help of God & the church. Now, I am living a normal life, married with children, albeit disabled by a condition afflicting the neurology of brain & body, causing severe neuropathic pain in all parts of the body. Was the manipulation they performed a part of the reason my body reacted in this manner, to a seemingly minor injury in my twenties? I will never know.

Thanks for reading.

edit on JuneWednesday2116CDT07America/Chicago-050008 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

Neurofibromas can grow on nerves in the skin (cutaneous neurofibroma), under the skin (subcutaneous) or deeper in the body, including in the abdomen, chest and spine.

Neurofibromas can grow sporadically. Sporadic neurofibromas typically grow on the skin.

People with NF1 are predisposed to developing multiple neurofibromas. Most of these tumors do not hurt or cause problems, but some may itch or be painful.

Treatment consists of observation and, if necessary, surgical removal. Researchers are looking into various medicines to shrink neurofibromas in patients with NF1.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Soft, pea-sized bumps on or under the skin (neurofibromas). These benign tumors usually develop in or under the skin, but can also grow inside the body. Sometimes, a growth will involve many nerves (plexiform neurofibroma). Plexiform neurofibromas, when located on the face, can cause disfigurement. Neurofibromas may increase in number with age.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Interesting. The neurofibroma could then have been artificially induced using some sort of scaffold membrane an a split section of the nerve itself, hence the need to keep me completely immobilised so they could cut away at the nerve. By using my neural feedback they could be sure of the most painful thread to splice. As to what they did with my eye, only those read-in will know. I suspect the installation of a sensor array which is non-human in origin, I can't imagine we ourselves were advanced in nanotechnology back in 1988. You of course will almost certainly disagree with my assessment, but for the purposes of understanding my own life's narrative, I'm at peace with it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

No, I was suggesting you see a Doctor. Whatever the cause, there is a chance it is malignant.

Although the majority of neurofibromas occur sporadically and have an extremely low risk of malignant transformation, the plexiform type is pathognomonic for neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF 1). It carries an increased risk of malignant transformation.[2] The complete excision of the lesion is curative.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Fair enough - thank you for your concern.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

one of my best friends in the world, god love him, he has 'episodes' where he will be convinced he has bugs under his skin to the point he will cut open his own arm.

parasitosis

that's what the condition is called.

don't pick crap out of your skin, go to the doctor or use a better skin exfoliator.

top topics

join