It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

revisiting outrage at the border

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It's been a few years, but do you remember when.....

Apparently those poor souls at the border being kept in cages isn't nearly as important now as they were back then. What changed? Are they different kids? Different cages? Different leadership? It was obvious back then what this was, just as it's obvious now, but it's important not to forget. I say that, because it will come up again, and when it does, it's important to remember this, and remind everyone of the showmanship and acting that went on. Using kids in cages for political gain. Almost like how the black community is being used as a prop now. it's a shame none of this is more transparent to those who it matters most.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ya I remember her faking pictures of crying at a chain link fence.

I also remember the other photo that shows an empty parking lot.

Just goes to show they only play the cards from this deck when there is a republican president.

P.S. she looks like a donkey.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Ahh so the republican party hasn't done the same?!?
Even the previous president did it. Much worse I may add.
As to the OP ya shot isn't getting better but at least they are good at hiding it.....

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So I'm supposed to be upset that Democrat politicians are ... well ... politicians?

I'd be more upset that Republicans appear to be more like fat lazy cats these days than politicians.
edit on 23-6-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I knew immediately this thread wouldn't be about Kamalalalalalipop.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

As to the OP ya shot isn't getting better but at least they are good at hiding it.....

whataboutism for the win? no, not a win, just a pathetic attempt at deflection.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The groups pushing and consuming the "border outrage" narrative got the Orange Man out BAMN, so no need to continue with that particular dramatic scene.

Has AOC been back down there of late? No reports of water works from her at the border recently, that I'm aware of. One other aspect of the AOC angle that never sat well with me. She is not Mexican-American, nor is she a descendant of Guatemalan folk, nor any migrant group from Central America. She is of Puerto Rican descent.

Why was she accentuated to such a degree by the media when this hullabaloo surfaced back in 2020? What skin exactly does she have in the border game?

She was a stage prop, a character actor, and now that the curtain of the 2020 election has dropped, she has exited, stage left. Maybe we'll see her back down there, oh I don't know, next fall? Three years from now?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You and yours won, and got the Orange Man out.

The "tragedy at the border" was a key element of the media blitz to dislodge Trump.

Now that Orange Man has left the building, inquiring minds want to know: what is being done there after all of these tears and fears were exhibited last year?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
what is being done there after all of these tears and fears were exhibited last year?

LOL, we all know. It's no longer needed for the outrage effect. Hell, now it's a liability that they are trying to ignore. I just wonder what shiny object they will flash at the idiot democrats to deflect from this reality come election time. Because even the dimmest of dems should be able to see this for what it really is. But I suppose the next trick would be for them to have enough integrity to say something. (magic 8 ball says, "not likely")

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
In another 3 years or so once campaign season starts up Democrats will fire up all their old social issues (that they never fix) in an attempt to fool people into once again voting them into office.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Seems like all the Democrats don't care their party is full of hypocrites and it's actually what they expect. No wonder they keep voting these people in.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Can you please point me to republicans crying looking at an empty parking lot?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Its when they will say "you cant change the POTUS in the middle of an open conflict with Russia and China"

They have 2 years at least to make it happen

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The real question is has The Libertarian Party done it ? 😎

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Overly Dramatical! But you gotta sell it!

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

NO! NO!!!

AOC has already said that, just because you don't like how she's outraged now doesn't mean that she isn't outraged.

new topics

top topics

join