It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Danger COVID or Is It the Vaccine?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I can’t help thinking, considering these vaccines are still essentially in a trial phase with the recipients being the open world lab rats, that batches are being adjusted / tinkered with that are then producing new variants or side effects. The blood clot and heart inflammation for instance were not there from day 1 of the vaccines being rolled out, so what was changed?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

They are extremely rare side effects, so they would not show up right away.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: sevenpod

And have you seen where the vaccinated people also turn magnetic and pieces of metal stick to them, It's all over twitter and utube.

It's horrible...

That part is BS... I can make a plastic coin "magnetic" by pressing it against my forehead, so can you.

And that poor woman who was asking questions about her magnitism, trying to get the coin to stick and when it stuck it stuck for 1 sec. Come on man.....
no no, the bs part is all the people who vaxd and fear those who have decide against it.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It would have been nice to have that data to prove those statements researched before offering lottery tickets and cheese fries up to try and sell the jab.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

And have you seen where the vaccinated people also turn magnetic and pieces of metal stick to them, It's all over twitter and utube.

It's horrible...

That part is BS... I can make a plastic coin "magnetic" by pressing it against my forehead, so can you.

And that poor woman who was asking questions about her magnitism, trying to get the coin to stick and when it stuck it stuck for 1 sec. Come on man.....
no no, the bs part is all the people who vaxd and fear those who have decide against it.

I don't know, fearing somebody who chose to be a potential disease carrier sound pretty normal to me.

Given the crazy things some of these anti vaxxers believe who knows what a vaccine refuser might do.

The fear is that unvaccinated people could create a pool of the virus that could mutate or which could set off new rounds of infection, or that one or two may simply flip out and start shooting up a vaccine center.

A lot of the unvaccinated are minorities who believe things like the vaccine is sterilising minority women, or that it makes magnets stick to your penis.

BLM are crazy enough as it is, but an anti vaxxers BLM, who knows what they might try.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It would have been nice to have that data to prove those statements researched before offering lottery tickets and cheese fries up to try and sell the jab.

It's been 18 months since people started getting the shot, most side effect of most drugs are evident long before this.

These shots are using a known technology, we knew what most of the side effects were going the before they started injecting it in to people, because the side effect is part of the technology.

Most of the other stuff is fake news.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's been 18 months since people started getting the shot, most side effect of most drugs are evident long before this.

These shots are using a known technology, we knew what most of the side effects were going the before they started injecting it in to people, because the side effect is part of the technology.

Really, 18 months since they’ve been offering people the shot? For 18 months the shot has been available you say?

Could you provide an official list of side effects to support your claim?

FAKE NEWS
edit on 25-6-2021 by Neobucket because: Fake news

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

It's horrible...

I don't know, fearing somebody who chose to be a potential disease carrier sound pretty normal to me.

Given the crazy things some of these anti vaxxers believe who knows what a vaccine refuser might do.

The fear is that unvaccinated people could create a pool of the virus that could mutate or which could set off new rounds of infection, or that one or two may simply flip out and start shooting up a vaccine center.

A lot of the unvaccinated are minorities who believe things like the vaccine is sterilising minority women, or that it makes magnets stick to your penis.

BLM are crazy enough as it is, but an anti vaxxers BLM, who knows what they might try.
Yeah, we’ve talked about this in other threads and it’s come out, you’re a bigot. You’ve established your ignorance clearly on this issue in enough threads. Your views and opinions are dangerous and harmful along with disgusting.

This kind of irrational fear and paranoia coupled with pre-existing prejudice like with this poster and minorities, we have a climate where our peers are our biggest threat and that’s was the danger covid and the vax has brought.
edit on 25-6-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Any viral infection or vaccine can cause GB. The flu can cause GB. With how rare it is it will be unlikely to show up until you have hundreds of thousands vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If someone hasn't had covid then the vaccine is roughly 100 - 100,000 safer than not getting it (variation is due to under 18s being at ~1000th risk than over 70s) though obviously people should always consult their GP as there's allergies, medications and medical procedures that can make this or any other vaccine dangerous.

Mandatory vaccinations are a stupid idea though and its proven such approaches are counter-productive and decrease uptake as people are rightly far more suspicious.

If someone has already had covid then there's no benefit in getting vaccinated and is an unecessary risk and expense which doesn't seem to be accounted for by the employers in the OP.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That is a false statement sir. No, it has not been 18 months since the shots started. It has been about 6 months.

They began in January or February 2021, depending upon location in the US.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I think you missed the point being that if the vaccine worked we shouldn’t have to fear unvaccinated people... but whateva !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join