It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Brit men develop deadly Guillain-Barré syndrome days after having AstraZeneca's Covid jab

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

0? Stupidest thing I have heard.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

well where's your proof that a sars-cov-2 viral particle killed someone?

How long are people supposedly sick with the viral infections? The deaths happen after the virus is dead and you're now treating the immune system responses. Hence the fancy name covid-19 for immune induced illnesses.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

well where's your proof that a sars-cov-2 viral particle killed someone?

How long are people supposedly sick with the viral infections? The deaths happen after the virus is dead and you're now treating the immune system responses. Hence the fancy name covid-19 for immune induced illnesses.

The proof is I am an RN who actually works with Covid patients. I have seen them die.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
My sympathies to those stricken. I know far more about this condition that I'd like and I got hit within a month of taking a flu vaccine in 2007 when I was still under 50 years old. Their lives will never be the same.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
My sympathies to those stricken. I know far more about this condition that I'd like and I got hit within a month of taking a flu vaccine in 2007 when I was still under 50 years old. Their lives will never be the same.

It's possible to make a full recovery and I hope they and you eventually do as well. Pretty terrible illness.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

not from the virus you haven't.
Probably your lack of use of proven therapeutics or simple overreacting immune system.

99.7% of viral infections doen't resulting in the hosts death so some other interaction reaction is causing the death. Just like the mRNA can't kill you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join