It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Brit men develop deadly Guillain-Barré syndrome days after having AstraZeneca's Covid jab

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
2. It doesn’t seem to be true that getting the COVID19 infection confers better immunity than getting one of the mRNA vaccines:

www.jhsph.edu...

Sure would be nice if the author cited the studies mentioned in the interview...just saying "studies show" or "studies have shown" doesn't mean that it's the newest information or the best study.

Here's a very recent peer-reviewed study from the Cleveland Clinic that basically shows the interviewee in your article to either be lying, or to be using outdated studies (probably the latter, but since "Klein is a big vaccine fan," we can't rule out purposeful misrepresentation. Here is also a thread that I authored discussing this very issue.

Like Fauci says--and is correct--the foundation of science is changing one's opinion when the data shows something different. Mr. Klein and the Johns Hopkins author apparently need some updated information.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I don't recall reading about other vaccines and their side effects and whether people have died throughout a year.. for instance, we dont hear about people dying or having side effects from the normal influenza jab

We never heard about because all attention was not on the routine influenza jab. Everything about these vaccines is making the news in a way that the regular flu shot never saw. I know all a vaccines produce some cases of Guillain-Barre. I just don't know how many is normal and am too lazy to look into it.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

originally posted by: tamusan
Is this happening more often than it did with other vaccines?

Seems to be more side effects happening with these vaccines but maybe that's because we are dealing with this virus right now. I don't recall reading about other vaccines and their side effects and whether people have died throughout a year.. for instance, we dont hear about people dying or having side effects from the normal influenza jab!

It seems that the jab is having a higher impact on the community in this article. The doctor also mentions his experience with the flu vaccine in comparison.

But he isn’t an approved media mouth piece so I am sure that many here will deem his experience worthless.

www.visiontimes.com...

“The doctor says in his capacity as a family doctor, he is familiar with the administration of tested, conventional vaccines such as the influenza vaccine and their common side effects, but sees a sharp contrast in the adverse reactions he is witnessing from this age of experimental and untested COVID-19 vaccines, which are released to the public under emergency use orders, “This is a whole different ball of wax…In the 28 years that I’ve been here I’ve only ever seen one, really serious reaction to [the influenza vaccine]. That’s a patient who now has Multiple Sclerosis from it, but that’s literally one in 28 years,” he said.“

And of course…

““I unfortunately got reprimanded by the local health authority for causing ‘vaccine hesitancy’,” he said. “They told me that they would be reporting me to the College of Physicians and Surgeons [the Provincial licensing body for medical professionals] and that I was not allowed to say anything negative about this vaccine in our health facility.”“

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: network dude

None of the 4 had covid. The average after a viral infection is 1 in 100,000. That would mean the vaccine is certainly not riskier as far as GB goes than the average viral infection. You are tossing the dice either way, this is not something where the vaccine has risk and no vaccine has no risk. It sucks when something like this happens, but risk is REDUCED by the vaccine.

I'm not sure you are doing the math correctly.

If you do nothing, you risk getting covid, and if you do, you have a small chance of dying from it. (if you take the jab, you can still get covid, though it might not be as severe)

however, if you take the jab, you have a small chance of dying from the jab, and so far, the side effects either aren't known, or aren't advertised. Have you seen a list yet?

And if you had covid and got over it, you likely are more protected than if you get the vaccine, and if you don't take the shot, you can't be killed by it. And as we heard, this virus was horrible and most would get it, since it was so widespread that we all needed to pretend to be ER doc's in our dress up routine.

I see it as more risky to take the shot unless you are in the "likely going to die from covid" group. But I don't do math well either.

If you take the jab you have a chance of dying. If you don't take the jab you have a chance of dying. The chance of dying is higher if you don't take it. If you are at risk then the chance is significantly higher if you don't take it. If you had covid and got over it I see no need for the jab and it is likely a higher risk.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Seems to be more side effects happening with these vaccines but maybe that's because we are dealing with this virus right now. I don't recall reading about other vaccines and their side effects and whether people have died throughout a year.. for instance, we dont hear about people dying or having side effects from the normal influenza jab!

You do if you listen. In fact one of the questions asked before anyone can get the flu vax is whether they have ever had GB, because GB is a known side effect. Every flu jab the recipient must certify they have never had GB.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You do if you listen. In fact one of the questions asked before anyone can get the flu vax is whether they have ever had GB, because GB is a known side effect. Every flu jab the recipient must certify they have never had GB.

Listen to what??

I havnt had the flu jab for over 30 years

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

A friend's 35 year old daughter was hospitalized with anaphylactic shock after her injection, survived, but ended up with a months long (permanent?) case of GBS.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

So you don't care about it. Anyone who looks into the vaccine or gets the vaccine hears about GB. It's literally one of the things along with egg allergies that people have to answer.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

A friend's 35 year old daughter was hospitalized with anaphylactic shock after her injection, survived, but ended up with a months long (permanent?) case of GBS.

sorry to hear that. Not good at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

This is a possible side effect of any virus or vaccine. 4 people out of how many who have gotten the vax?

This is just another story to add to the 14000 deaths in Europe and the 2,000,000 side effects.
Just because you don't find those numbers are relevant, doesn't mean they aren't.
People who know first hand how proper drugs make it to the market are alarmed.
If you didn't know, those results would instantly stop any drug trial.
This one is allowed to kill snd maim people because it's apparently an emergency. At this moment in time more Brits are dying of this experimental jab than of covid.

You have to see the whole picture and not pick one story.

This is not ok. It states clearly that trials must not put people into any danger.
Well that boat has sailed a long time ago.

Your opinion is simply wrong. You are wrong, deal with it and maybe wake up from your slumber.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I' m not that worried about the side effects so far. If they would have been alarmous we would know it ... at least that is what I think.
I'm worried about the site effects after years. I cannot imagine so much doktors risc their reputation by saying openly what the dangers are in the long run ...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

14000 deaths from the vax .. how many from covid?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

14000 deaths from the vax .. how many from covid?

Well, we don't know. Because the numbers have been rigged. People who died of underlying issues with covid were counted as covid deaths. Some calculations actually come up with far less deaths from covid than those that died from the vaccine.
You don't know, I don't know, nobody knows apart from those that ask for the massaging of figures.

That aside, may I point out that the people who died form covid were either very elderly or had underlying health issues, just like people who die every year of the normal flu.
However the people who die from the injection were mostly healthy, younger people who really didn't expect to die.

That's the difference. Open your eyes, you are wrong. I understand that you are clutching at straws because you are getting worried, but wake up man.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If you won't answer no point in debating. Let me know when you are willing to have an honest discussion.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I answered, do you want me to make up stuff? I don't work that way. I am a scientist, I worked in the pharmaceutical industry, I worked in R&D, I told you that nobody knows. I am tired of telling you the obvious.
If you don't want to know, it's your perogative.
Have you ever had a debate with a year old?
It gets tiring really quickly, because they just don't know as much as you do as an adult.
I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

No one knows. That means you have zero data and zero indication that the vaccine is not the better optoin.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have data, you don't want to listen. This is when I give up.
I am not a masochist having a debate with someone who isn't listening. And with that, I am out of this. You are beyond help or reasoning, because you are scared shytless.
Have a nice life. I really mean it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Give me the numbers, you have not. Give me the data and the number of deaths from Covid.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

but how many billions in the world got covid and didn't get long hauler covid?

Back last year at 85 million official WHO Dr said it was 10x higher and doubling weekly. So If the numbers are right getting the virus is less risky that the double dose mRNA

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

0 due to sars-cov-2 many to an immune system reaction. The vaccine can cause the same immune system reactions but will not count towards the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join