It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO in the sky of Shanghai, China.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Haxlee

Whoa!

S & F

What the hell is that? Definitely a solid triangle and huge.

A triangle ship by the look of things and from research on this site probably ours or specifically operated by Yanks probably doing recon work over China

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe China is about to have their own version of a Fringe episode?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Was the Reddit vid the one that was debunked?

edit on 22-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

There is some talk about it being a triangle shaped shadow resulting from a large spotlight being projected into the clouds. It's a pretty weak debunking, with no examples of a similar thing happening anywhere. I'm not even sure how that would work. Light tends to spread in all directions, and it seems unlikely that it would produce a shadow with such relatively clear and straight sides.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Shadow. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

and it seems unlikely that it would produce a shadow with such relatively clear and straight sides.

Yeah a light shined onto the clouds would follow the contour of the clouds as they passed, causing the line to be squiggly. In this case the line remains straight as the clouds pass over top of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Shadow. Nothing to see here.

Shadow of what?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Quite interesting. Would be cool to see a side by side video that shows the same video on a clear day.
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

There is some talk about it being a triangle shaped shadow resulting from a large spotlight being projected into the clouds. It's a pretty weak debunking, with no examples of a similar thing happening anywhere. I'm not even sure how that would work. Light tends to spread in all directions, and it seems unlikely that it would produce a shadow with such relatively clear and straight sides.

I was leaning towards the searchlight theory in that perhaps there are lights shining upwards but below a suspended triangle shape….it’s weak but not impossible if you try an experiment using a flashlight and silhouette of a triangle cut out….

I did find another shape besides the topic triangle …..it’s a stretch….but you can make out some squaring straightness

The thought of the city nightlife … lights….perhaps it’s art below being projected. How about very slow converging cloud layers meshing…..This is a toughy. Got nothing else, Natural or UFO otherwise.

There is no scale reference……..China has low lingering smog clouds that are sometimes below the height of skyscrapers. For all we know the altitude might be low for reflection off the bottom of smog clouds etc.

edit on 22-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

There is no scale reference……..China has low lingering smog clouds that are sometimes below the height of skyscrapers. For all we know the altitude might be low for reflection off the bottom of smog clouds etc.

It's possible, I guess. However, many times the lower layer of clouds seems to obscure the object without creating a shadow on the cloud itself, suggesting that the thing is above at least one layer of clouds and likely not a shadow.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxlee
I just came across this video browsing Reddit. It appears to be a large triangular shape hovering above Shanghai, China. What does the ATS community think here? I have been viewing ATS for a long time but since UFO's are back in the news again I finally pulled the trigger and created an account. All comments and insight are welcome. Enjoy! I have included several links below. Thank you.

youtu.be...

www.reddit.com...

I thought the same but in in the first 3 seconds. There is a clear constant triangular shape up there. It is literarily the only form in that sky that does not change its shape and remains consistent.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The thought of the city nightlife … lights….perhaps it’s art below being projected.

If that where the case the form would distort a lot constantly on the moving clouds which also differ in thickness as it passes.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Shadows.

Next?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
There is often a thick layer of smog in Chinese cities. I thought it could be him pointing the camera straight up and seeing the underside cab of a crane obscured by the smog. If it's not that I don't know. He goes from the city view and finds it in a very believable way. I don't think it's cgi. I think it's definitely something. But although I don't speak Chinese he doesn't seem concerned.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ten to one there’s some pissed off aliens somewhere right now, and their anger is towards the chinese, for blatantly copying their tech and building cheap knock-offs. That’s why the craft lacks them fancy lights.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Ten to one there’s some pissed off aliens somewhere right now, and their anger is towards the chinese, for blatantly copying their tech and building cheap knock-offs. That’s why the craft lacks them fancy lights.

Best reply here in my opinion

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

This just feels fake to me

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Check out this video and skip to 12:14. And turn the Closed Captioning ON.

Basically, a local is explaining the lighting on a hotel created the shadow we see there in the sky, and since our point of view is so low it looks triangular to us. He took some pretty good pictures about a year ago.
edit on 6/25/2021 by spite because: link

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spite
Basically, a local is explaining the lighting on a hotel created the shadow we see there in the sky, and since our point of view is so low it looks triangular to us. He took some pretty good pictures about a year ago.

Thx spite

Lights and Shadows!!

Mentioned by a few of us here…..

We were on the right track…

No UFO

From the vid posted above…

edit on 25-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Well, that's no fun.
Harumph.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join