It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources for vaccine and pregnancy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This makes a lot of sense to me and as people were asking for proof I quickly realized I didn't have on hand and is why I made this post.
And then the sources I did share all got deleted lol. So, what can you do. Sigh.

a reply to: Atsbhct

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alicat12
Wow. So the pregnancy group im in, I shared a couple sources and videos, along with my opinion. And it was all REMOVED. Interesting.

That should speak volumes to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Alicat12
If you check my big reveal post you will see exactly, how I knew what to look for. Bill gates used a stunt double for the shot because he took Sweet Annie which is safe instead.

The reason why it was banned info is because the herb literally grows in everyone's back yard. It's a common everyday week just walking through greenery you will encounter it.

edit on 22-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am not vaccinated, but am on dialysis three times a week. In early March many of the nurses got the vaccine. Shortly after that my periods became horrible. I just read that that happened to lots of unvaccinated women, some even lost the baby (just by being close to a person that was recently vaccinated! #shedding). There is A LOT about those vaccines, we don't know and I think most of it will never "officially" come out...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thank you for this information. I have recently had more interest in natural remedies and plants as medicine.
a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HedyLamarr

Omg yes, those are a killer.. my aunt, uncle, cousin and grandparents are all vaccinated, I was fine until we moved closer to them.. but that crap started less then 1 month after being exposed.. to them..

To put it bluntly, it makes birthing pains seem like a summer breeze. Stay away from vaccinated people.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It definitely does and it is extremely frustrating. How can they do this. Removing the truth everywhere.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Because the real treatment can't be charged... It's the same thing with pot. That's why they made it legal for dispensaries instead of straight legalizing it except in states with massive farmland. Because it "follows corn".

It's all about money, and control. When people who get the shot can make it so you lose your child, that becomes a depopulation effort. That they get to blame on "natural causes". Because the first trimester most women lose their baby before they are even aware..

So despite the miscarriage rate being 450% higher with this vaccine. They get to blame natural laws... To support this theory, Tony fraudster claims 20,000 babies were born from vaccinated people. But what he failed to mention, is pre vaccine a new baby was born about every 4.5seconds.

births per second
fakesters claim

"About 385,000 babies are born each day according to the UN. That adds up to more than 140 million a year.

The 140 million extra babies per year join a world population projected to reach 10 billion people by 2056."

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Honestly, I would rather get covid while pregnant then the vaccine. IMHO, the antibodies you create with child in womb will transfer to the child. Then protect the rest of the development.

There's an entire support group on Facebook that have pregnant women who lost their babies after vaccination. I have personally heard stories of women 2 days til a C-section get the shot and then the baby is dead the next day. A day After the pre-scan to check for any issues to prep for during the surgery.

Carrying a child is a miracle. But you need to remember that if you obsess about covid affecting your child. You should of gone crazy by now with everything else from Zeke and more that affect the child in the womb.

For the most part, unless you are pre 6weeks(heart beat). Then that is when you need to worry, if your past that point the baby is already making its own blood, and just taking nutrients from you. Most of the later threats come when you start breast feeding.

you can surely prove these stories with a few links... something official maybe. i never heard such stories and i knew at least two nurses. i also know pregnant vaccinated women. quite a lot of love was made during the 1st lockdown.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: HedyLamarr

Omg yes, those are a killer.. my aunt, uncle, cousin and grandparents are all vaccinated, I was fine until we moved closer to them.. but that crap started less then 1 month after being exposed.. to them..

To put it bluntly, it makes birthing pains seem like a summer breeze. Stay away from vaccinated people.

stay away from people because they are vaccinated? seriously? most people on this planet will be vaccinated at some point. what will you do? moving to mars?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
Sure, my other posts actually have several links including Bill and Melinda Gates changing their mind on vaccinating pregnant women. (His daughter lost a child after being vaccinated, which was the cause of their divorce). If you browse the photos earlier in the year, you can actually tell she was just starting to show around the time Bill Gates disappeared.

She was a newly wed, got married 2019, average 6 months til pregnancy, then the family goes MIA for almost a year, only to come back empty handed and a divorce.

Add that to the "rules" of not discussing a divorce linked to death by media you will see why they weren't hounded like Angelina and Brad Pitt etc.

covid doesn't pass to baby,

passing antibodies to the baby

covid does not harm the plecenta

Previous posts proves the obvious.. with birth rate and claims.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You believe media? Lol they are having such a hard time vaccinating the population yet another state is doing the million dollar lottery.

Like for real, don't believe that bs.

list of state vaccine lottery and how to enter..

Google covid lottery.. if so many people are vaccinated, they wouldn't have to bribe with a lottery for a million dollars in every state.

You do realize for every person that dies around 60 saves about 2million dollars in resources. Below is 8million.. For each child never born.. 10million.. That is how they can afford to push the lottery system.

consumption rates

drink consumption

health cost average

cost of life

Made it easier to read, lol I like my posts organized XD.

There are a few states I will not disclose because of location that have not been added to that list but are now active.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

My wife was on a preg board for a while.
There was some obvious covid inkection pushers on there, combined with removal of anything questioning the covid shot.
It was as bad as reddit. Tons of bots.
Be careful with advice on there.
Spike proteins attacking the fetus is what your after, I believe.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yep, all mine was links about the virus itself. The virus itself won't transfer, and if she takes care of herself the antibodies will transfer in the off chance she gets it naturally.

So it's a lot to consider. At the very least she should get the test for the antibodies. Before doing anything with a vaccine. Cause if she has the antibodies already there is no point risking the baby, as the baby will become naturally immune.

If she is early enough in her pregnancy, with the estrogen boost, a natural immune system booster. She should seek to catch it if she doesn't have it. Then support herself through methods I posted. Like staying active even when you feel like crap. Vitamin C, Acidic drinks, etc.

can estrogen help men survive covid?

women covid, estrogen

Google more estrogen and covid.

Good stuff..

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Sorry I was off by 2 weeks. Heart beat is detected at 6. But then again it's already in the sac when the heart beat forms.. so it might just be an estimate.

"8 weeks
The baby has its own blood type and the blood cells are produced by the liver. 8 weeks - The unborn baby is now called a fetus. The fetus is protected by the amniotic sac and filled with fluid. Inside the child swims and moves gracefully"
fetal developement

edit on 22-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: May of been an estimate

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ive re read your comment about sweet Annie a few times and I'm interested in keeping it on hand and trying it.. I already have vit c. Maybe these answers are google-able but where can you get sweet Annie and is it safe to use during pregnancy?

a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sweet Annie contains artemisinin. Not great for fetuses at the early stage. But best to look it up yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I would not use it early stage at all. I wouldn't do anything during early stage, even high doses of vitamin C can cause your body to abort. (Link below; Google more links)

But like I said, rely on your natural immune system. Your estrogen as a female will protect you because your boosted. Exercise and healthy food should be enough, (don't over do it, walks and natural sunlight/fresh air).

After the baby is born, and weaned if your still worried then do what treatment is right for you.
Until then, apple cider vinegar, garlic, small amounts of cinnamon, rosemary will be your best options.

(Apple cider vinegar doesn't contain caffeine, and will help you regulate and control bloating/digestion. All while keeping your blood pressure under control, and your arteries clear. 1-2capfuls/tsp in 8oz water is plenty)

Lemon ginger tea is amazing while pregnant and is also on the list of defenses. With a cinnabun(anything with cinnamon and/or ginger) should be a go to for a snack/desert. While satisfying a sweet tooth. It will also help end he nausea, if you get it.

vitamin C abortion link here.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In 1976 the WHO began researching anti-fertility vaccines. By 1994 they were experimenting with it on the uninformed population of Mexico, they moved on to Nicaragua and the Phillipines never telling the victims that they were being injected not with just a tetanus vaccine but also that there was anti-fertility HCG in the vaccine. and planned to start a vaccination campaign in Kenya but canceled that plan only to resurrect it in 2013. This was supposedly a tetanus vaccine which they added HCG to and did not inform anyone that there was HCG (which prevents fertility) in the vaccines. After beginning vaccination in Kenya, the Kenyan Catholic Doctors association demanded a sample of the vaccine to test. The WHO refused and said that their "fears were unfounded" and that the vaccine was totally safe. In 2015 the Kenyan Catholic Doctors association obtained a sample of this "tetanus" vaccine and had it tested, showing that it contained HCG.

Here is a timeline of the WHOs involvement in this
html.scirp.org...

And here is a VERY long, detailed article about this.
m.scirp.org...

What is interesting about the timing of this to me is that the attempt to create anti fertility vaccines began around the same time 1976 when NSSM 200 was written by Henry Kissinger.
edit on 22-6-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2021 by Chalcedony because: can't figure out how to link...

edit on 22-6-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join