It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first UFO experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here follows my account of a UFO experience I have had around year 2000. To be honest I cannot remember the date or time and exact location, at that time I did not really think about making a mental note or writing it down.

I was with my girlfriend at some of her friends place, I think it was a cabin. We had a barbecue and I had one beer. At that time I did not drink alot since I was an athlete and did not want to destroy my shape.

It must have been late summer, and we were just sitting around a bonfire just relaxing, there were a small group of her friends, kids had been put to bed.

It was getting rather dark, must have been around 22.00 or later, we were out in the middle of "nowhere" with 500 m to 1 km. between houses, countryside area.

At some point I excuse myself and walk slowly far away from the group, after a minute or so my eyes start to get used to the dark. and I find a spot maybe 100 meters from the campfire, in an opening in a row of trees. I stand with my back to the fireplace and can hardly hear the group.

Skies were clear with no clouds, no fog and zero wind. Just a nice calm and clear late summer night. I can see very far to the right.

As I stand there, looking over a field I enjoy being alone for a bit to gather my thoughts. I think the field had been plowed and was just dirt, but not sure.

Suddenly a light flies by me at the speed of a military jet, from the left side and it flies to the right disappearing far into the horizon into a dot. It moved in a straight line, not changing course.

The light is bright almost as a sun, but not blinding. Maybe it can best bve described like a floating white camera "flash" with a yellow halo, shape was oval with streaks coming out like you normally see on lights in the dark. There was NO sound at all, everything was dead quiet.

I could see it from the side first (oval with 3 black portholes) and when it zips past me I see it from behind (round). What is really odd is the portholes where totally black and sharply defined against the light. There was no visible metallic hull just light. The porthole in the center was a bit larger than the two on each side. They were spread out evenly.

The light seemed like it was completely weightless. It was about 3 cm in size from where I stood. It seemed like it was flying over the field maybe 70-100 meters in from of me or so. I estimate it was 25-30 meters off the ground, but no light was on the ground underneath as I would expect. I am not too sure about the distances, so it is a very rough guess. No radiating warmth and no static, no chance in pressure or wind. I sense no smell or anything else from the light.

Had it not been for the portholes I had guessed it was a ball lightning of some sort, but it seemed to me to be a otherworldly vehicle, but ofcourse I have no idea what it was.

I went back to the camp, and just carried on. I maybe only told 2-3 people about this in all these years and today I still have no explanation for it, I have made an illustration in photoshop that shows the light, I will try to host it somewhere and link to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Really interesting story. You may have seen what is referred to as a "light craft". I'm really into all of this stuff and have done hours and hours of research, listening or reading first hand testimony from witnesses or experiencers, military and private industry data and my own personal experience.... There is really a ton of info out there if you know where to look and dig and not be completely close minded to the possibilities. Some of.these craft are literally alive and sentient. I know that may be very hard for people to believe or wrap their heads around but it is true. They are essentially made by thoughts making it a thoughtform of some of the highest degrees. These are made by fairly advanced ET'S.

There are craft made by ET'S and us that are not thoughtforms (especially us, we don't have that ability to make a craft with our mind.). Ours are usually made with panels, rivets, nuts and bolts etc among other things. People I'm sure will try to hammer me.especially the resident shills and debunkers that want us to think none of this exists and is impossible blah blah blah. But I'm not trying to convince anyone, do research and come to your own conclusions and don't limit yourself to what you hear because you may not like the person or what they have to say because it goes against their rigid scientific religion. ( not speaking of you OP, just my opinion in general). To each their own I guess!

Anyway thank you for sharing your experience, it inspires me to want to.share mine!

S+F!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Thanks for the answer, I sincerely think people have a right to believe and have their opinions and express them! I appreciate all comments, both the more exotic ones and those being sceptical towards my experience.

Who knows, it is a big universe out there and we do not know everything there is, lots of things we do today was unthinkable just 50-100 years ago. If someone around 1900 saw a smartphone or a LED torch it would be magic to them.

This was like magic to me.

I try not to speculate too much on what it was - as I think I will never know, but I would like to see and read about anything that is similar in apperance, so fire away. I admit that I believe it was ET's but that is just a feeling I have. I would still be satisfied, however, if it simply turned out to be a sort of mirage or rare static charge of some sort, though it would be more boring.

It was an experience that made me thrilled and happy, not afraid. The reason I posted here was to get it somewhere on record, rather than keeping it to myself and take it to the grave.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomPal

Nicely described Atom. How long did this experience last, do you have memory of that?
You say this happened in 20 years ago and that you have only spoken to a couple of people about it over all those years.
Can you express if that experience has had any real effect on your life, or maybe on how you look at the world? I mean now, of course, you have come here to this site with your experience seeking to share with others who might have had similar experiences, but otherwise has it niggled at the back of your mind, influenced how you have interpreted the world around you to any degree?

I"m not looking to investigate you here or pry, just wondering. Mine did. Not that first one because I was just a kid, mostly. It did set me on a course of believing that there was something going on that was ''extra-normal'' but what exactly I had no idea. But my second, when I was in my late teens really did. I told a fair number of people and have so over the years. It ostracized me a bit. That and other experiences in those ''unknown veins'' have had a dramatic effect on how I lived my life and pursued my future.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My father saw 6 bright white lights zoom across the sky horizon to horizon in less than 3 seconds last weekend at a BBQ
He would've discounted it except for the fact that one 'wiggled' out and into place and one shot off at a 90 degree angle
I would've discounted the event if it hadn't been witnessed by 3 people that were there with him
He's been on the fence his whole life until that moment, and he has absolutely no doubt now
Whether they're one of 'ours'... that's another mystery all its own

edit on 22-6-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

They are essentially made by thoughts making it a thoughtform of some of the highest degrees.

This is on the cusp of wonderings that I have had. One aspect of my own sightings is that they were solitary, like Atoms. Like his I was not high or drunk but of clear mind. As a child of 9 I had one and then again as a teen of 18 and another at 19.
As I mentioned to Atom above, the combination of these experiences greatly influenced my approach to life. They left me, let's say, ''open'' to things that are not so normally expected.

And how I connect this to your comments above is that I wonder why, as interested in this field as I have been since that last sighting of mine which was over 55 years ago, I have not had another. Well maybe one vague possibility. It's almost like in those times and those places they were tailor-made for me. Not so much to say ''aha ha'' here is what it is all about, but rather to just nudge me along a path of open mindedness. (we all can use that I suppose) And realizing of course that one mans open-mindedness is another mans total lack of mental acuity.

I see that most ''sightings'' are general in scope. Light patterns and vague shapes and tons of stories that have been recounted over and over and turned into movies and commercial driven TV reality shows. Those I pretty much leave aside. And yes, some of these may be very general in application for species awakening as such and I do not discount them but only try to understand them in a context of my own solitary experiences. I mean with all of the reported sightings how is it possible, spending a lot of time outdoors, camping in the mountains in the summers and now living in a rural area with clear night time skies, how is it that I have not had another.

The only conclusion I can reach at this point is that I do not NEED another. That the thought form, if that is what it was fulfilled it's objective, to allow me the kick in the pants I needed to spur my own course of self discovery.

Did I sound to crazy there? Maybe so. But thoughts that are pulled out of the quieter corners of our minds can often sound that way I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Those are good questions, thanks for taking interest. I admit it could have been a few years before, I am very uncertain about the year and what girlfriend I had at the time. Time just flies as you get old.

As for length it lasted only a few seconds. I had plenty of time to have a very good look - Maybe it flew a bit slower past me then accelerated once it passed, but I am not entirely sure about the speed, I would love to do a computer animation or calculations to see if I could estimate it. It was slow enough to get a good look, but fast enough to disappear into the horizon to a dot that disappeared. My guess would be it lasted 3 to 4 seconds, enough to burn it into my memory forever.

As for changing my life... I had an interest in the subject before my experience, on and off since my childhood. I am not sure what peaked my interest at first, cannot remember, but alot of the unknown and science was interesting in my early days.

It also changed me in a way that I felt confirmed in my secret belief of ET visitations and I just know something is out there, but haven't thought about my experience in years - not until I discovered the Tic Tac / Navy / Pentagon report stuff just a month ago. That really got me going again, since I am very critical and think most UFO sightings have a natural explanation.

It is a bit frustrating not being able to explain it for certain, just saying ET visited raised even more questions in my mind, and further fuelled my interest in the topic.

Sorry to hear about you being ostracized, it is a sensitive subject filled with unreasonable ridicule, which is why I am anonymous.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well maybe not ostracized, better just ignored. Usually in general conversations about this and that, weather and sports kind of stuff and maybe even something more complicated like politics or religion I have found that verbal recounting of my tales most often leads to not eye rolls so much as just a glazing over of the eyes as if for some reason other peoples brains just don't want to hear it. Maybe because the existential change in a person that can happen with experiences like these are beyond the needs or capacity of many people to even explore.

In a way it may be that as a general topic of ''oh yeah look at all those lights that people are seeing now, our populace can accept it on the ''herd'' level but little further. To have a recount by someone close or in a conversation one seems to be dismissed.

I don't know if this is bad or good mind you, it's just speculation on years of attempting to converse about these issues.

So I discuss it here on ATS and try my best to be clear that I cannot say what it's all about either. I'm just trying to add my own two cents into the mix. Like you stated in one of your posts, just trying to get it on the record.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Still terrible to be ignored, but I understand you totally. I remember when I was a young boy it was my firm belief that billions of suns had planets and many of them had life. I was 100% certain as it seemed perfectly logical.

I was the laughing stock for even suggesting that, even my teacher laughed at it. Many "serious" scientists doubted that it was even possible at that time. Now we are finding earth like planets and even trying to listen to radiowaves from ET.

Just shows how narrow minded many people can be, even educated ones.

I was also convinced the universe was infinite and had always existed, that one still haunts my mind as we're not really build to understand things out of our own scope.

You are challenging their world view, this is why they react, with fear and ridicule, they just show their ignorance. Problem is they have long been in the majority, and therefore representing main stream opinion. Was hoping Pentagons report would change it, but I am not holding my breath after reading the statement "It would be disappointing to many" after then classified brief.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yeah, I"m not holding my breath either. I did for decades expecting that slow disclosure until enough of our populations had been acclimated to the possiblity through moves such as ET and Close Encounters. That after that mark had been reached so as to not have total societal collapse that ET could show up and announce ''you are not alone''. But my wait of all these years does not promise that from what I can see.

So I speculate and hope for the best whatever happens. Sadly, the best that might happen at this point seems rather slim to the degree that we might certainly need a little help here before our failures become to much to overcome.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Btw. I forgot to mention that my father once saw a UFO, in the beginning of the 80's, I recall he described it as a black triangle, but not sure. "The whole village" watched it according to my dad who showed the news story in a local paper. I never talked to him about it since, I must have been around 7 years old, so perhaps that was my initial exposure to get me interested. Perhaps it was US stealth planes while they were still secret.

I saw moving stars myself (moving random in arcs, stopping, then others moved) - but I could have been so tired my brain played a trick on me. I also saw "smoke rings" in the air in daylight some years back, like contrails from an airplane, only as a bunch of rings.
edit on 22-6-2021 by AtomPal because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2021 by AtomPal because: Clarified some points.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Sounds very interesting, I would like to have another experience and look alot on the skies knowing the chances are slim.

It could be ours, I have had that thought as well, but I also think about such accounts just go way back in history.

Did you ever have an experience?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Please let me know if there is anything I should see that looks like my case, also feel free to share your story! Would be interesting to read.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yep disclosureproject turned out to be a real bummer. Interesting accounts though. I really think Cometa report is an important document, and at least pentagon takes it serious now in public, which is a huge leap forward.

new topics

top topics

join