It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are People Fine With The First shot, But Not The Second ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Any issue related to the immune response will be more more likely severe on the second jab, I explained why.

For the final time, the question wasn't about 'why is the body's response to the second shot more severe?,' the question was:

So I have seen a number of reports here on ATS and other spots like VAERS, where people have no reaction to the first shot, but almost immediately after the second shot they are having serious issues ?
Why is the secondary booster shots causing these problems if they had no reaction to the first shot?

You just keep thinking that you answered their question, but it's obvious that you have not, no matter how many times you think that you did. If you had, I think that BJ33 would have thanked you for your efforts.

This is no longer my fight...think what you want. I'm out...have a good day.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I have no idea why you are not able to follow along. Very few people experience issues. Those that do it is usually a result of the immune response. The immune response will be faster and stronger with the second shot. If you can't follow that the problem does not lie with me.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

More people have "experienced issues" (including death) from these shots than from all shots for 30 years or more, since the VAERS system went online.

By any standard these are the most dangerous and harmful shots ever delivered to humans.

Considering that the virus it is aimed at has a survival rate of 99%, there is something really wrong with what is happening.

Considering that the virus can be successfully treated with at least 2 existing drugs, there is REALLY something wrong with what's happening.

<< 1   >>

join