It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-Year-Old Nephew Had His 2nd Covid Shot. Less Than 3 days Later He Died.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This only proves that somebody's child died, this is publicly available information. It doesn't show any connection to the poster or to the covid shot.

You'd need to close to the family in order to get a death certificate and it would show the cause of death.

All we have here is a likely hoax where somebody picked a child and claimed to be related to them and that they died of the shot. Anyone could do this.

It's actually not a hard task these days, given the internet connects almost everything and everyone.

The young man that passed was related to the woman in the OP.

www.truepeoplesearch.com...

Well done. I commend you for that.

The worse things get, the stronger the cognitive dissonans will shine through amongst those who choose the easy path and trust blindly.

From a behavoiral point of view, it's not strange. We as humans do not like change or uncertainty. Most are heavily invested in putting faith in those who govern us and therefore we are hard pressed to accept anything that challenges that comfort.
It places us in a spot where we suddenly have no kinship if we were to choose acquire disbelief.

The funny thing right now is that both the left and the right have gone the pro vaccine way, so you can't even pretend it's about political stance. So it must be something inside "you".
And none of us like the idea of something inside us being questionable. So instead of owning up to the mistake, we simply choose the easy way and that is questioning facts without providing any that goes the other way other than:

"I trust the government and pharma companies because they told me to".

But that is not fact. That's opinion based on blind faith.

So why would the government lie to you, you ask?

Because that is what people in power has down since the dawn of time. Even the bible is a big lie... or, translation of willful intentions. It's about telling people, who those in power does not trust can make the decision they want us to based on fact alone. So they feed the dumbed down version;

- There is a big firey pit down below and if you misbehave you go there when you die.

- If you don't do as we say, the whole world collapses. Please just get the vaccine. Almost noone dies from it and if they do, it's not because of it, because if you think so, then more people wont get it, and I was funded by these companies to run my campaigns so you see I need you to believe in what I say.

Almost NO company does anything for the sake of fellow man. They do what they do for profit.
The only reason they don't want us to die of corona, is because they need us to buy into their product first so they can make heaps of money off it.
Bio tech is not about saving human lives. Yes, it once was, but there is too much money in it now.
Re-allocation of resources on a grand scale.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Since when do vaccines actually work like that? When I was vaccinated for rabies, i was literally immune to rabies through the duration the vaccine lasted for. I worked with literal rabid animals that bit me. I did not get 'just a little bit of rabies' I literally did not get any rabies.
edit on 21/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Since when do vaccines actually work like that? When I was vaccinated for rabies, i was literally immune to rabies through the duration the vaccine lasted for. I worked with literal rabid animals that bit me. I did not get 'just a little bit of rabies' I literally did not get any rabies.

That is how vaccines work. By reducing the spread amongst vaccinated people they reduce the chance of the unvaccinated becoming infected. That isn't in anyway a new concept.

The rabies vaccine is one of the most effective (still not 100%). However since it is not particularly transmissible it isn't really relevant.

edit on 21-6-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is so sad. People being lied to for the last year and a half. We had (have) a cure, HCQ. The virus didn't need a vaccine. The Vaccine is not a vaccine, it is part of a weapons systems ( i e it identifies you as a friend or foe for drone armies of the future, it doesn't work btw, and makes you a communication tower linked to 5g which links to starlink). The Vaccine is nanotech meant to morph you into something nonhuman while stealing your most private information. It's a chip, like you chip an animal, meant for Christians so the satanists can track, kill, dominate, and steal you life, liberty, and property.

BUT, if we as a Christian body put our full trust in God, dedicate our full wealth to taking the Gospel into the Earth, and ask God to set up his Church as the head of the government (as it ought to be), then we have a future. Anything else will be tragic loss.

The freemasons (the satanists) cannot help you. They never could. They just stole your money and life long labor hours for their own selfish lusts of the flesh. Only God can save us, only Christ. Amen.

a reply to: Realtruth

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

However since it is not particularly transmissible it isn't really relevant.

The nurse that gave me my shot's first patient was a young guy who was camping up north when a bat flew in his tent and landed on his head. He died slowly of rabies over a couple months because he didn't go to the doctor's in time.

When I told the nurse why I wanted the shots, she got mad and actually told me to get a new job.

Rabies is one of the most virulent viruses we know.

Rabies is quite transmissible.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The nurse that gave me my shot's first patient was a young guy who was camping up north when a bat flew in his tent and landed on his head. He died slowly of rabies over a couple months because he didn't go to the doctor's in time.

When I told the nurse why I wanted the shots, she got mad and actually told me to get a new job.

Rabies virus is transmitted through direct contact (such as through broken skin or mucous membranes in the eyes, nose, or mouth) with saliva or brain/nervous system tissue from an infected animal.

Not really comparable.

edit on 21-6-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Rabies virus is transmitted through direct contact (such as through broken skin or mucous membranes in the eyes, nose, or mouth) with saliva or brain/nervous system tissue from an infected animal.

Not really comparable.

How is it not comparable?. How does Covid get from one person to another if not through the same means as the above?.

edit on 21-6-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Not really comparable.

How is it not comparable?. How does Covid get from one person to another if not through the same as the above?.

Sorry I forgot about the spait of people bitting random strangers..

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UserIIII
This is so sad. People being lied to for the last year and a half. We had (have) a cure, HCQ. The virus didn't need a vaccine. The Vaccine is not a vaccine, it is part of a weapons systems ( i e it identifies you as a friend or foe for drone armies of the future, it doesn't work btw, and makes you a communication tower linked to 5g which links to starlink). The Vaccine is nanotech meant to morph you into something nonhuman while stealing your most private information. It's a chip, like you chip an animal, meant for Christians so the satanists can track, kill, dominate, and steal you life, liberty, and property.

BUT, if we as a Christian body put our full trust in God, dedicate our full wealth to taking the Gospel into the Earth, and ask God to set up his Church as the head of the government (as it ought to be), then we have a future. Anything else will be tragic loss.

The freemasons (the satanists) cannot help you. They never could. They just stole your money and life long labor hours for their own selfish lusts of the flesh. Only God can save us, only Christ. Amen.

Blimey. Reading that was like spending a few minutes in a mental asylum.

Seriously, that made no sense at all.

5g?

Drone armies of the future?

Starlink?

Etc?

I give up.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I like how the other posters on twitter come in and say "sorry this happened I am pro-vaccination too"
I get the sense that the people in this crowd, are basically saying the collateral damage being done with deaths from side effects is worth it for the greater good for society.

I disagree very strongly with this.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

No way in hell I would vax a healthy child. I barely did it myself due to a very high risk condition and then I would only do the J&J which seems to have the safest side effect profile. If I only had Moderna and Pfizer, I would not have done it.

But for healthy children? Makes no sense since the side effects outweigh the disease in my opinion.

Agree 100%. For high risk category individuals, it's a different calculus, and I respect that. My elderly dad with preconditions got it, and he is in a higher risk category.

My 12 year old son is healthy and his age group is extremely low risk for severe covid illness, death, or even symptoms and transmission. It makes very little sense to rush to inject him with an experimental vaccine at this point in time.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
For some, yes. But, many people I know have been legitimately brainwashed by the 24/7 fear mongering and narrative across media and politics. I think some legitimately think Covid is like black plague 2.0, Fauci is lord, and there would never be a credible reason to be hesitant to take the vaccine.

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Because the most unfortunate part is that for this girl, and people like her, getting vaccinated for coronavirus is nothing more than political theater.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This is some real class A projection. Biden needs absolutely no help making himself look bad. The left suppressed the efficiency of common drugs that can greatly help in the fight against Covid-19, their strict lockdowns destroyed thousands of small businesses, undid all the economic progress Trump made, and cost countless people their job. They rioted and burned down entire buildings, several children died as a result of their riots, all while the world was struggling under the worse economic shutdown in history. The left has no remorse when it comes to achieving their political goals, which is why I find it so laughable when they act like they're on the side of empathy and compassion. They only virtue signal so hard to convince themselves they actually have a heart.
edit on 21/6/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This only proves that somebody's child died, this is publicly available information. It doesn't show any connection to the poster or to the covid shot.

Blah Blah this only proves this 13 yo boy was struck by lightning not
a vaccine. And that you have cement in your in your head when it
comes to poisoning the whole damn population. This kids blood
is on your hands. You and everyone like you!
edit on 21-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

(post by Magnivea removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Rabies does not effect your lings or respitory track. It's a different kind of virus.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Blah Blah this only proves this 13 yo boy was struck by lightning not
a vaccine. And that you have cement in your in your head when it
comes to poisoning the whole damn population. This kids blood
is on your hands. You and everyone like you!

The chance of dying from the vaccine are lower than the chances of dying from covid.

I've been splattered by some blood, the anti vaxxers are swimming in it, and people trying to exploit the deaths of children are the ones pulling the trigger.

Liberals and never trumper need to stop trying to sabotage his vaccine. Don't play politics with people's lives.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The left suppressed the efficiency of common drugs that can greatly help in the fight against Covid-19, their strict lockdowns

Except it was Trump's Whitehouse and Trump's CDC that did these things. Trump could have vetoed everything and used executive orders but he didn't. Ask yourself why.

Also ask yourself why conservative government ms around the world also locked down and also said that these drugs were ineffective, and are also locking down?

You can't blame the left for something that the right is doing all over the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join