It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-Year-Old Nephew Had His 2nd Covid Shot. Less Than 3 days Later He Died.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: bastion
How has a kid managed to recieve a second dose already? It was only approved for that age group a couple of weeks back.

FDA Authorizes 12-15 year olds

FDA News Release Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents in Another Important Action in Fight Against Pandemic

For Immediate Release: May 10, 2021 Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration expanded the emergency use authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) to include adolescents 12 through 15 years of age.

The FDA amended the EUA originally issued on Dec. 11, 2020 for administration in individuals 16 years of age and older.

Yeah, there's meant to be a 4 - 12 week gap in between doses. The date of death was the 16th June meaning the 2nd dose was given 12th/13th June. The timespan doesn't add up when booking and attending and appointment are factored in.

Not trying to claim the relative ius lying, just may be confused due to grief and getting mxed up with 1st or second dose.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

If the parents of this 13 year-old knew of the warnings/red-flags, but ignored them, they need to work 24/7 to spread the word to the world.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Wait till the truth of Covid-19 is revealed. The world will be devastated.

Anyone getting their child injected with these experimental drugs are almost as bad as abortionists.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We have to wait for this? That rings a bell....

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
"Mostly safe ' but the Pro Vaxxers will scream from the rooftops that everyone should be mandated to take it or wear a mask for the rest of your life.
If anyone wants to roll the dice and take it, that's your choice. Respect my choice not to be a guinea pig, just to ease your fear.

If you choose not to get vaccinated then you should make it clear that you refused the shot, and not pretend that you did in order to obtain favors.

Why you lie about your vaccine status you take away other people's right to choose whether or not they consider you safe to be near.

Image somebody had been exposed to an STD, they might have it, they might not, but you're going to want to know before you have sex with them. You might choose to not go ahead, you might choose to use a condom or to go in via an alternative entrance, or you might just dive right in a raw dog it all the way, but you need to be fully informed.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So sad. Rest in peace young man.

I think I read too much, I think I think too much, and I would like to be more positive about the vaccines. But I'm getting more sceptical by the time.
I 'think' his is the tip of the iceberg. For example: Myocarditis is an infection of the heart. It can be a small infection or a big one. But every infection kills heart cells. And heart cells don't ever grow back. Your heart reserve will sooner or later be exhausted and you won't even know it ... before it's too late. (just one of the longterm side effects)
The CDC admits that myocarditis is related to the vaccines... What is going on here?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wait till the truth of Covid-19 is revealed. The world will be devastated.

Anyone getting their child injected with these experimental drugs are almost as bad as abortionists.

The experiment ended last year, this is the final safe product. Your more likely to be stuck by lightning than to experience seriously side effects.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

How has a kid managed to recieve a second dose already? It was only approved for that age group a couple of weeks back.

FDA Authorizes 12-15 year olds

FDA News Release Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents in Another Important Action in Fight Against Pandemic

For Immediate Release: May 10, 2021 Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration expanded the emergency use authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) to include adolescents 12 through 15 years of age.

The FDA amended the EUA originally issued on Dec. 11, 2020 for administration in individuals 16 years of age and older.

Yeah, there's meant to be a 4 - 12 week gap in between doses. The date of death was the 16th June meaning the 2nd dose was given 12th/13th June. The timespan doesn't add up when booking and attending and appointment are factored in.

Not trying to claim the relative ius lying, just may be confused due to grief and getting mxed up with 1st or second dose.

Were children in that age range even elligable to get the shot when this one supposedly did?
edit on 21-6-2021 by AaarghZombies because: Typo

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In the past 10 years 81 people in Europe died from lightning - 971 were injured.

In the past 6 months 16.540 people in Europe died of the vaccines - 1.900.000 have severe side effects.

Your math is more then just flawed.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I don't see a death certificate. Or any medical documents at all.

I'm going to file this one under hoax because there is nothing here to prove otherwise.

Not sure a death certificate is needed here's the obituary.

Obituary and Funeral Service

Jacob's Clynick

This only proves that somebody's child died, this is publicly available information. It doesn't show any connection to the poster or to the covid shot.

You'd need to close to the family in order to get a death certificate and it would show the cause of death.

All we have here is a likely hoax where somebody picked a child and claimed to be related to them and that they died of the shot. Anyone could do this.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sanitarium79
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In the past 10 years 81 people in Europe died from lightning - 971 were injured.

In the past 6 months 16.540 people in Europe died of the vaccines - 1.900.000 have severe side effects.

Your math is more then just flawed.

Do you have a source for that, please? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

The vaccine is to stop children becoming a reservoir that transmits the virus to more vulnerable people, or where it can mutate into a more harmful variant.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I pointed out exactly the same thing.

I know The Chief Medical Officer recommendation is a gap of 77-84 days in between first and second doses of the Pfizer vaccination.

By my reckoning there was 19 days in between his jabs.

Anyone have any idea how this might affect someone?
Anyone have any idea how this could happen?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
"Mostly safe ' but the Pro Vaxxers will scream from the rooftops that everyone should be mandated to take it or wear a mask for the rest of your life.
If anyone wants to roll the dice and take it, that's your choice. Respect my choice not to be a guinea pig, just to ease your fear.

If you choose not to get vaccinated then you should make it clear that you refused the shot, and not pretend that you did in order to obtain favors.

Why you lie about your vaccine status you take away other people's right to choose whether or not they consider you safe to be near.

Image somebody had been exposed to an STD, they might have it, they might not, but you're going to want to know before you have sex with them. You might choose to not go ahead, you might choose to use a condom or to go in via an alternative entrance, or you might just dive right in a raw dog it all the way, but you need to be fully informed.

If the vax works then you will be just fine around an unvaxed person.

Mutations are going to happen anyway. There is no stopping it. Forcing the experimental vaccine which has proven to have negative side effects and numerous vaccine related deaths on children is not the answer.

If your Vax works, what are you worried about?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The vaccine is to stop children becoming a reservoir that transmits the virus to more vulnerable people, or where it can mutate into a more harmful variant.
Perhaps that harmful variant you are afraid of will come about from a virus that passed from someone vaccinated and mutates beyond the efficacy of the vaccines to control.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

Perhaps that harmful variant you are afraid of will come about from a virus that passed from someone vaccinated and mutates beyond the efficacy of the vaccines to control.

How does that make any sense?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I just shared this with my gf. She works in a large bio tech company (+5000 emp). I wont say which, sorry.A
Anyway, her background is in genes and she is quite reasonable for a biotech emp

She wasn't sure about believing in him not having any underlying, but she did offer this when I told her I would never vax my two boys (Oh... but she and I had our first jab. There's another thread on that):

"Yeah, true. At this point Corona virus brings less complications."

I have to say, I was a bit nerveous being so honest about my stance in regards to the kids. But she came through.

Given these rising cases, given the fact that there's enough worry for the CDC to look into it this coming friday on a public hearing, and given the fact.... WTF rational reason is there to vax kids? Really... tell me that.

We have been touted that kids have a mild duration and we have just vaxxed all those in danger of having a severe outcome, so kids wont infect them. Then who are we protecting by vaxxing kids???

No one... but we now know that by vaxxing the kids, then are risk killing them or at best giving them heart conditions.
There is no dilemma here... NONE!

Don't vaccinate your kids.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This only proves that somebody's child died, this is publicly available information. It doesn't show any connection to the poster or to the covid shot.

You'd need to close to the family in order to get a death certificate and it would show the cause of death.

All we have here is a likely hoax where somebody picked a child and claimed to be related to them and that they died of the shot. Anyone could do this.

It's actually not a hard task these days, given the internet connects almost everything and everyone.

The young man that passed was related to the woman in the OP.

www.truepeoplesearch.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

How exactly does the "Vaccine" stop anyone from transmitting the virus or becoming a reservoir?. You can have 20 jabs and still transmit a virus to someone who may or may not be vulnerable.

The Virus doesn't know how "Vaccines" work, neither does it care...or maybe you are suggesting the "vaccine" might not be as effective as advertised ?.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

How exactly does the "Vaccine" stop anyone from transmitting the virus or becoming a reservoir?. You can have 20 jabs and still transmit a virus to someone who may or may not be vulnerable.

The Virus doesn't know how "Vaccines" work, neither does it care...or maybe you are suggesting the "vaccine" might not be as effective as advertised ?.

Being vaccinated can reduce the amount of virus in your body and therefore reduce the likelihood of your spreading it.

That is how vaccination programs can protect even those who can't get vaccinated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join