It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay terrorist tries to kill Debbie Wasserman Shultz, according to FL Mayor

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Ft. Lauderdale Mayor Dean Trantalis is facing backlash for calling a deadly crash at a Pride parade in the Florida city a "terrorist attack against the LGBT community" before all the facts emerged.

"I hope @DeanTrantalis gets sued and then removed from office or defeated. Government officials shouldn’t be able accuse someone of *terrorism* so flippantly without facts," conservative author David Reaboi wrote on Twitter.

So this mayor seems to have jumped to conclusions without benefit of the facts and made a large ass out of himself. The truth seems to be one of the parade participants had an accident that killed one, and injured another. Debbie was just in the area, and not a target, though I understand the confusion with regard to assuming she would be the target.

The Mayor has received some harsh criticism over his ignorance.

Pray for the family of the injured and killed.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes. The killer had a Pride sticker on his truck and is a member of the Gay Men’s Choir. Probably not a targeted attack on his own people.

NotAnLGBTQRTSUVWXYZAttack

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
...and made a large ass out of himself.

Larger. All politicians are asses to begin with.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Debbie was just in the area, and not a target, though I understand the confusion with regard to assuming she would be the target.

Even the mayor of Ft. Lauderdale knows this.

By conflating her as a target based on her proximity to the accident, he had backhandedly implied that DWS is hated by so many. Which is very very true.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Now who would want to do away with Debbie ?

"Those Republicans , they think anything illegal is against the law ."
That Debbie ?

Best dang political comedian the world has ever seen.
That Debbie ?
(although she never realized it was comic to listen to her)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yep and the Democratic Party elite politicians are so anxious to demonize and hate every conservative citizen in the nation, that is where the mayor went and sent out the message all over the US.

He ASSumed that a conservative was THE terrorist in what turned out to be a terrible accident by an LGBT person running into a crowd of other LGBT.

Typical liberal Democratic Party elite politician, that's the way they operate these days, automatic hate and overly anxious to encourage and spread hate for over 70 million US citizens, i.e. conservatives.

edit on 6/21/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Yep and the Democratic Party elite politicians are so anxious to demonize and hate every conservative citizen in the nation, that is where the mayor went and sent out the message all over the US.

He ASSumed that a conservative was THE terrorist in what turned out to be a terrible accident by an LGBT person running into a crowd of other LGBT.

Typical liberal Democratic Party elite politician, that's the way they operate these days, automatic hate and overly anxious to encourage and spread hate for over 70 million US citizens, i.e. conservatives.

The bigotry and prejudice the left enjoys sharing with the right does seem to be reaching a dangerous point.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I read this a few days ago, via local news, but completely forgot about it. The mayor's terrorism excuse was lame as #, own up, Mr Drama Queen.

This does not help anyone. At all. Want people, including other gays, to stop listening to you and to disregard everything you say? Make false accusations in their name, that's the ticket to being snubbed and ignored!
edit on 6/21/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

The bigotry and prejudice the left enjoys sharing with the right does seem to be reaching a dangerous point.

I think that elite Democratic Party politicians are PURPOSELY trying to get conservatives and particularly white conservatives to reach the boiling point. They really WANT this to happen. They would throw a huge party behind closed doors for Democrats/CNN/MSNBC/NY Times etc. if it happened, the more violent the reaction, the more people injured or killed, the larger the celebratory party they would throw.

Why? To say "we told you so" "conservatives are evil dangerous and can't be trusted. So you have no choice but to vote for us (sinister laugh).

A really large event that the Democratic Party politicians caused with their hate filled rhetoric would be celebrated behind closed doors while weeping faux tears in public. They would be thrilled and it would make their day, because that is exactly what they are trying very very hard to get to happen. This is obvious beyond words.

edit on 6/21/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I listened to his initial response, then he said when proven wrong that his feelings about terrorism were still correct.

For so many of these leaders, it's all about their divisive political narrative and either attaining or retaining power at any cost.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, at the least they love confirmation bias of the narrative.

You can almost see the sigh of disappointment when a shooter, criminal, or a situation like this isn't involving a white straight male targeting people of color/LGBT.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

DWS tried to throw Florida to Biden, but got caught.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

They are betting only a few will go off...but what if instead of a 1/2% that 5% or 10% take up arms? What if it was 20% then 50%-75% after seeing the overreaction?

Poking the bear tends to upset the bear. But you can’t tell them anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I heard that the mayor can just invite the driver and the injured person to a beer summit in a garden with roses and everything will be okay--it erases false claims by politicians.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There's a connection to when DWS was DNC Chair when the DNC servers got "hacked" and the FBI never saw the servers.

Wait till we see what 🤣😎🤣

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I think that elite Democratic Party politicians are PURPOSELY trying to get conservatives and particularly white conservatives to reach the boiling point. They really WANT this to happen.

That wouldn't end well for Dem leaders. They're already justifiably paranoid, after inflicting so much damage on the country. The worst thing they can do is poke the bear to find out what will happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Maybe she's no longer useful.

I'd be calling Queen C right about now.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

It is extra woke and edge of them to repackage our genuine disdain for antifa/blm domestic terrorists, because they are unimaginative and tier 1 followers.

These people are jokes. Bad jokes. A bunch of angry idiots with a chip on their shoulders

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

100%

They are too stupid to realize what happens when we organize and dig in. They actually are arrogant enough to think they could win, or that the rank and file LE/MIL they've spent a lifetime denigrating would be om their side. Its laughable

Even those who have to listen to their rambling woke nonsense think its a joke and make fun of them behind their backs

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think that elite Democratic Party politicians are PURPOSELY trying to get conservatives and particularly white conservatives to reach the boiling point. They really WANT this to happen.

That wouldn't end well for Dem leaders. They're already justifiably paranoid, after inflicting so much damage on the country. The worst thing they can do is poke the bear to find out what will happen.

Yet they ARE doing it, and on purpose to create an incident. The will cry fake tears and rant and rave when it happens, and then pop open the champagne and celebrate behind the curtain because they can now say "they are dangerous, we told you so". This is why Democratic Party leaders are doing things like Biden trashing all conservatives at the G7 on the worlds largest international stage.

They REALLY want a huge incident and the elite Democratic Party leaders and influential liberals are doing their best to poke the bear as hard as possible as often as possible. That is how much they very openly and publicly hate and despise 70+ million of the citizens who actually voted and their friends and families. The liberal Democratic Party hatred for conservatives is crystal clear to every single voting conservative out there.

edit on 6/22/21 by The2Billies because: addition

new topics

top topics

join