It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the best family photo I've seen in 2021

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

ilDonaldoTrumpo

Great photo of a close knit family exercising their 1st amendment right. Each one of those shirts is awesome and together, all 4 tell a very interesting story about recent American history and the stolen election.

81 million votes my ass - America is under attack, from within - look to your Democrat party, your 'Mainstream Media', the FBI and NSA - they are at war with America, they want a globalist state and are not even hiding it any more.

Biden lost the election majorly but was propped up by Media and FBI and election fraud. Jan 6th was carried out by FBI and Antifa donning MAGA gear.

#dontbothertryingtochangemymindwithyourweakassedpropaganda

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
===

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Awesome !!!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
But now the question is, "What can the normal American pedestrian Population do about it ?"

Many of my overseas friends think a America and its last election is more like a lower than low third world banana republic which I must say I agree. Biden is a disgrace and the VP is no better by all their actions.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I’ve been told several times now that because I’m not American, my opinion means nothing and I should keep my mouth shut.

I guess if one is parroting the echo chamber, it’s fine and dandy eh?

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I’ve been told several times now that because I’m not American, my opinion means nothing and I should keep my mouth shut.

In general I think its more likely that your opinion means nothing to Americans for a variety of reasons, a small one being your specific geographical location. The main reasons, IMO, would be your holier-than-thou attitude towards pretty much every subject you discuss.

"your opinion reflects that of Americans ergo you are parroting the echo chamber" - OK, gotcha

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Nope, it’s just these softies here don’t like being challenged.

They have their safe space here and get lots of stars for posting absolute tripe.

No doubt if if there was a photo of a family with pro Biden shirts like in your op, there’d be words used like indoctrination and brainwashing of children.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Maybe you're conflating two separate issues.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Agree

81 million votes my ass

But I do love the insane levels of voters remorse we see daily on ATS

It’s more than obvious that not ONE single leftist or never-President Trumper thinks pedo biDen is doing a better job than President Trump did
Not even those from overseas think that, and it’s making them VERY upset

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THAT FAMILY!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Character, trustworthiness, and likability play a role here.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Typical, no license plate.
2nd line.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Build a bridge, get over it.

This is getting really sad now...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Did you not get the memo?

We became a Trump Fanboi site a few years back. If you are foreign [to America] you can't comment on anything to do with America. But the Americans can chime in on your topics [but it isn't double standards, honest 😁]

Now if you support Trump [🤣] you can comment anywhere, you can even post a pro-Trump/anti-Biden post in any topic on any forum without punishment.

However, if you don't like Trump you are automatically "The Enemy", even if you are centrist, or opposed to the 2 party system, you're automatically a Lefty, a Commie, a Biden fan!

It's a sad state of affairs that leads to back slapping threads like this one.

It really brings standards down.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Dementia-Joe?. Yeah, way to go parents of the year. Mother and father should have their own heads examined.

I'll take it no one in their own family has come down with that horrible disease. They can prey their children never have to watch when they themselves are afflicted with dementia.

You know what, I don't expect anything better from Trump supporters though. Childish Morononic behavior.
edit on 21-6-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

If you like that, you'd love this one. I won't post a pic, but just check out the link.

onerockin.com... id=CjwKCAjw8cCGBhB6EiwAgORey1kbGSzEyuc2cFvIZJzkdQYd_9sRZlk29ISr1VDqNrM5Cj2uICmBSRoCC2cQAvD_BwE

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Build a bridge, get over it.

This is getting really sad now...

Can i borrow one of your lefty bridges you used during Trump's term? I like how long they are, 4 years to cross over. You should get some sort of Architectural award for them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join