It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting eye contact in dreams - Rare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'm 46, and I can only remember once where I made eyecontact with another character. I am wondering how many times have anyone else made eye contact. And I am not talking about that I see others eyes, cause that have happened, I am talking specifically about having others looking straight back into my eyes. Can only remember it happening once.

Been wondering about this for a while now, and want to hear how often this has happened to others.

Scratch

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: scratchmane

Funny you would ask that. I just woke up about an hour ago from a dream where I was visiting at a family member's home. A nephew that has ghosted the family, because he made some choices in his life that has him at odds with his father, and I guess he thinks the whole family feels the same way, so he just moved to the mid-west, and does not respond to calls, or texts.

Anyway he a had a birthday a few days ago. In the dream he showed up at the family gathering and everyone was ecstatic to see him. I made a joke about his hair, and he walked away.

I could tell he was upset. I followed him and tried to talk to him. He really wasn't listening. I told him to sit down. He did. I sat beside him and told him to look me in my eyes. He did. We talked.

So how interesting, that your post would be the first post I came across on ATS this morning?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn Yeah quite interesting. Have you have that happen to you before(the eye contact), how often has it happened?

edit on th2021-06-20T07:07:35-05:00Sun, 20 Jun 2021 07:07:35 -0500am302021-06-20T07:07:35-05:000706am6 by scratchmane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It happened only one time because I don't think I could remember her eyes if it didn't. So attracting, bluish-green and lion like golden brown curly hair. It felt so different to other dreams, I am not a good vivid dreamer but sometimes I get one.

We shared a great time, that's all I can remember now but I could not forget her for several days. It was more like a sisterhood love kind of feeling. I know this exists for men too. Barney explained it to me lol. Bromance. Definite a special dream and sometimes I marvel about if, however it's working physically, we can meet up in dreams. Maybe when our binaural frequencies match up.

I imagine that the dreamworld is a huge, void place, three dimensional + time, and we normally stay in our little location, building dreams and living them until we wake up. And mood or vibration determines where we spawn into it, making it possible to meet others, depending on the kind of dream our brain comes up with.

Like two neighboring dreamers dreaming about a wide area with streets and one of them can traverse the dreamspace.

This is all wacky talk, just blabbering on here

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I’ve had several eye contact dreams , and they are all similar but with different people …Each dream has a man talking with me ( I’m a woman ).The men are always different people that I don’t know in real life .….In my dreams I see their faces and can remember their faces when I wake up, but have never met these people in real life .
In my dreams we are having a conversation, the man stops talking and comments on my eyes , (specifically the color as I have oddly green colored eyes ) And then they look deep into my eyes , just staring. At first I just look back , but then it becomes intense and I panic and wake up .
I probably have this dream every few months . And I always wake up in a panic . Sometimes with a slight eye ache like my eyes are strained . … Ans I have no idea what any of that means …I’ve just chalked it up to odd dreams .

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hmm now that you mention it i cant specifically remember ever having actual eye contact in a dream. Or maybe its just that i never gave it any thought? I'm going to keep this in mind.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Strange indeed. I dream vividly often and remember a lot. 2 nights ago I had a dream of a girl, probably about 16, in a school sat with her peers. I was sat opposite her but felt I was of a similar age. She was stunningly pretty. Shortish mousy hair. Hazel eyes with flecks of green.

She stared straight at me, like deep into my soul. Then she got up, walked towards me and quietly said,”I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry.” All the time she stared into my eyes. Then she sat at my table, reached out her hand and we touched little fingers together. It was like an electric shock and I woke. Very weird. Never seen her before but felt like I knew her and she was important to me in some way.

Proper eye contact like that is rare in my experience at least.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Thanks for replying. Personally I think they are have extra significance, due to the fact I can only remember it happening once.

a reply to: everyone

I look forward should you have any dreams with it.

a reply to: ARM1968

I agree, at present I can only remember it happening that one time, and this is more than 20 years ago.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I have had two dreams where I am talking with Keanu Reeves; I dreamt the other night that I was traveling with him, and he was hurt. I was protecting him and getting him home safely.

Oddly Wasilla AK came up the other night, something to do with water!

Stay safe Keanu

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Twice for me. My uncle and grandma had passed and I was drinking heavily. Both of the looked me in the eyes and asked Why are you trying to kill yourself? Shook me a reply to: scratchmane

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I often have very vivid dreams and remember them long after awaking. I also lucid dream, though not much since my kids have been born. I need to be well rested to initiate a lucid dream and being well rested with young kids doesn't happen often. So now it only happens by chance.

I has never occurred to me that eye contact was occurring in my dreams any less than it happens in real life. When I am talking to someone directly in my dreams its like talking to them in real life, eye contact and all.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Eye contact isn't uncommon in my dreams. I'm a very vivid dreamer and have kept dream journals for awhile. Sometimes I sketch them out or map the buildings I've been in. I'm finding it fascinating that so many people don't experience much eye contact in their dreams.

Interesting thread.

edit on 21-6-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There is a particular Girl in my dreams that I see often... Sometimes Our eye contact stops time... romantic cliche-style. Girl of my dreams

top topics

join