It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more Vaccine side effect stuff

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Again, 3 family members got really sick from it. 3. Why is that so hard to believe?

Not hard to believe at all... poor health / health habits usually run in the family.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
are reply to: glen200376

God bless you. I care

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Not hard to believe at all... poor health / health habits usually run in the family.

What are you trying to say here? I'm quite healthy and very active. People guess me about 10 years younger than my age.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
So how do you explain the millions, like myself, who have received the vaccine, but who have suffered NO side effects (just to note, I've had a complete physical, my annual check-up actually, since receiving my second dose) other than the expected mild reactions, which in my case, lasted less than 48 hours?

Either I got the "good stuff", while all your "horror stories" were "targeted" with an arm-load of "poison"; or they got the real vaccine, and I got...something else.

By an extension of your "reasoning", some of us have been selected to thrive, and some to wither.

How’s it feel to have all that freedom restored and to be able to go about your business unimpeded?
To have all that crushing pressure to conform removed and to undertake your day to day activities understanding your privileges.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah the J&J Vaccine isn't available in Australia you filthy lying anti-vaxing bio-terrorist .....

Anyway some good news about the Pfizer is that it seems only about 25% of it stays at the injection site. But we knew that happens cause ... they ..... were .... tested .... in .... the ... proper ..... clinical .... trials ..... right ? WRONG, they weren't.

And we all know what happens now don't we ...... WRONG AGAIN ..... no ones got the slightest # idea, LOL.

I mean seriously, the guy who invented mRNA even wrote to the FDA about it ages ago telling them this was a bad idea. Maybe he'll end up dead like Kary Mullis.

None of an mRNA vaccine leaves the injection site.

The process of producing the protein within the cell where it is injected destroys the mRNA. The code is destroyed in the reading. It also doesn't last very long in chemical integrity, which is why the vaccines must be frozen at super low temperatures like -80 just to keep it viable. Within 45 minutes, once thawed, the mRNA is totally degraded. This includes inside the body.

And once the spike protein is produced, it is then targeted by antibodies and T-cells, and so it is destroyed by the immune response it trains. All that is left is the primed immune response - no mRNA or spike protein remains.

With other inactivated whole virus, or protein vector, or viral vector vaccines, they last a bit longer in the body, but are still essentially destroyed, leaving only the trained immune responses.

So the poison is in the adjunctive?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: glen200376

Agreed, I was pretty chilled by reading that comment. I imagine one may get fairly inured to suffering in such a profession, and that some emts may lack empathy, but gloating about having the power of life or death over another person (and a beloved member of our community, at that) is awful

Thank you Zos! Thanks to Glen as well!
I wasn't quite sure how to respond to a reply like that to be honest. Imagine needing help and someone being pissed at you and leaves you to die. Like...WTH?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
So how do you explain the millions, like myself, who have received the vaccine, but who have suffered NO side effects (just to note, I've had a complete physical, my annual check-up actually, since receiving my second dose) other than the expected mild reactions, which in my case, lasted less than 48 hours?

Either I got the "good stuff", while all your "horror stories" were "targeted" with an arm-load of "poison"; or they got the real vaccine, and I got...something else.

By an extension of your "reasoning", some of us have been selected to thrive, and some to wither.

Millions? prove it. As for people suffering no side effects? Maybe millions are but haven't reported it.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
What are you trying to say here? I'm quite healthy and very active. People guess me about 10 years younger than my age.

Being active will help your fitness level, but not your underlying health (they are not one and the same). Jim Fixx was very fit - until he dropped dead of a heart attack while jogging (one of the absolute worst exercises you can for heart health). Likewise, having a youthful appearance has no real bearing on underlying health.

I'm saying that is very evident that the only people this hits hard are people in poor health - even if they aren't exhibiting symptoms (lack of symptoms does not equate to health).

Same as the flu and other respiratory diseases. The truly healthy have nothing to fear. If it hits you hard, you need to take a long hard look at your lifestyle (eating habits).

The biggest problems are in people with diabetes/pre-diabetes (blood sugar/insulin issues), but there are lots of others.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone is aware of this, but here it is.

Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995: "In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people.

The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda" This is also interesting: virus sized transistors www.harvardmagazine.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

While I dont know you, I'm fairly certain you didnt mean your earlier comment literally. Know that, while I am new to this site and we've never met, I'd provide you care irrespective of your vaccine status. I believe youd do the same.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I enjoy reading your posts.

Earlier in this thread you noted 'None of an mRNA vaccine leaves the injection site.' I'd challenge that with the recent Japanese Nanoparticle Study (Pfizer report number 185350) which indicated fragmented lipid nanoparticles up and through 48hrs post dose, migrated throughout the body; most concentrated in the spleen, lymph nodes and ovaries.

Whats the implications of this? I dont know. Does this mean there are or are not LNPs, mRNA, or spike proteins migrating? I dont know. That wasnt studied as I understand the intent and conclusion of the paper.

I value your thoughts. Please let me know if you think I'm interpreting the data wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah the J&J Vaccine isn't available in Australia you filthy lying anti-vaxing bio-terrorist .....

Anyway some good news about the Pfizer is that it seems only about 25% of it stays at the injection site. But we knew that happens cause ... they ..... were .... tested .... in .... the ... proper ..... clinical .... trials ..... right ? WRONG, they weren't.

And we all know what happens now don't we ...... WRONG AGAIN ..... no ones got the slightest # idea, LOL.

I mean seriously, the guy who invented mRNA even wrote to the FDA about it ages ago telling them this was a bad idea. Maybe he'll end up dead like Kary Mullis.

None of an mRNA vaccine leaves the injection site.

The process of producing the protein within the cell where it is injected destroys the mRNA. The code is destroyed in the reading. It also doesn't last very long in chemical integrity, which is why the vaccines must be frozen at super low temperatures like -80 just to keep it viable. Within 45 minutes, once thawed, the mRNA is totally degraded. This includes inside the body.

And once the spike protein is produced, it is then targeted by antibodies and T-cells, and so it is destroyed by the immune response it trains. All that is left is the primed immune response - no mRNA or spike protein remains.

With other inactivated whole virus, or protein vector, or viral vector vaccines, they last a bit longer in the body, but are still essentially destroyed, leaving only the trained immune responses.

So the poison is in the adjunctive?

I think you mean adjuvant.

Some adjuvants do have adverse effects, but they are in very low amounts and have been tested to be well tolerated as part of the vaccine, to pass its phase 2 & phase 3 testing.

edit on 20/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeOrigin

I enjoy reading your posts.

Earlier in this thread you noted 'None of an mRNA vaccine leaves the injection site.' I'd challenge that with the recent Japanese Nanoparticle Study (Pfizer report number 185350) which indicated fragmented lipid nanoparticles up and through 48hrs post dose, migrated throughout the body; most concentrated in the spleen, lymph nodes and ovaries.

Whats the implications of this? I dont know. Does this mean there are or are not LNPs, mRNA, or spike proteins migrating? I dont know. That wasnt studied as I understand the intent and conclusion of the paper.

I value your thoughts. Please let me know if you think I'm interpreting the data wrong.

The report was testing the delivery system of the Pfizer vaccine, namely a lipid encapsulated chemical and they wanted to determine if there were any issues raised by the delivery system.

To do this, they replaced the mRNA in the lipid 'nano-capsules', with luciferase, a light emitting indicator chemical, and then they injected this indicator intramuscularly, and also intravenously, into several animal species to observe where it went throughout the body of the animal. This allowed them to find if there was any toxicity in the organs where the breakdown products would actually go.

Luciferase is not mRNA and lasts much longer in the body. So they could get some idea of how the body dealt with the breakdown products of the lipid encapsulation.

The point of the paper was to study the delivery system, not the payload, and determine if it would have adverse effects from the delivery system.

The paper indicated that the breakdown products did proliferate to organs throughout the body, and were excreted after some time. In the case of the liver, know to store fats (the lipids are fats), some of the breakdown products became undetectable after 120 minutes (in the liver).

The only issues I can see are the slow accumulation of the lipids in the ovaries and spleen over 48 hours. Still, the actual concentration was low, but I would have liked to have seen if accumulation would have stopped if the experiment had run for longer.

Definitely, it indicates that the lipid delivery system proliferated through the body, but, with the exception of a a couple of organs, that it was also well tolerated and disposed of, fecally (one would not normally have expected lipids in urine, and this proved the case).

The use of lipid encapsulation in medicine is also well established in practice and accepted as safe.

This study was just showing that the specifics chosen for the vaccine had been properly studied compliant with health guidelines and legislation and while it had some inconclusive data, that would warrant further study, I don't think it raised any red flags at all from a health perspective.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That is a solid, valid and comprehensive response. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Might as well throw this into the mix.. www.dailyveracity.com...

Parents Speak Out About Their Children Dying from the Vaccines
As vaccinations in the young ramp up, thousands of families – banned from sharing their stories on most social media platforms – are speaking out on alternative outlets.

The Parents of Benjamin Goodman, 32, spoke out recently about the death of their son caused by the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
This is just one family out of countless families across the country who have lost their child or other loved ones due to severe reactions from the COVID-19 vaccines.

This comes at a time when the advisory panel of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) held an emergency meeting on June 18 to discuss reports of heart inflammation after doses of COVID-19 vaccine.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join