It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do we obey politicians that are derelict in their official role of providing safe environment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think as we grow older and feel that the leaders of our towns, States and even the nation, we begin to see the incompetency of their goal of why they were actually running for office.

A very good example is this: ( first japan is surrounded by water and has a superb coast guard which catches most illegal entries and by air also, Japan does not really tolerate illegal entry at all) , but since being an American, I have to wonder about why would the President say that the borders are secure and no one is allowed in illegally.
Well, my conclusion on this thought is that he simply is not in control of the office he has been sitting behind that desk he was appointed to either by legal voting our as I truly feel, just put there by those that decide who will be in the White House .

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

edit on 18-6-2021 by headcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
Speak for yourself, I don’t follow one thing they say. Ever.

but many times and most recently we are being forced to obey their incompetency like showing proof of vaccine to see a live ball game in New York, what kind of BS is that?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

why do we obey politicians that are derelict in their official role of providing safe environment

Because of the underlying threat of violence if you do not comply.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Same reason sheep and cattle quietly walk up the ramp to the slaughter house-floor.

And to the same end.

:
edit on 2021 6 19 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

why would the President say that the borders are secure and no one is allowed in illegally.

Cause they know the ignorant , blind , followers will believe anything.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The United States has a severe immigration problem. What I mean by that is that it's all tied up with bureaucracy and red tape. That is just one example. Furthermore I believe that the government has screwed things up so bad that I'm not sure anyone can fix things regardless of how competent a person is. It could be that the government has their own agenda. They're all a bunch of cheats and liars.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

“ Presidents are not elected, they are selected”
—— Franklin Delano Roosevelt

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Because politicians are paid off ? 🤫

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"a reply to: BlankUsername
" All of your gold belongs to us" cheat code

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlankUsername
F*ck FDR. I hope he suffered in death.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Cult of personality.

People will pay more attention to what letter follows a politicians name than the content or character of who they are

top topics

join