It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid scare tactics taken to next level

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Your actions speak louder than your words. You keep saying you don't care what strangers online think of you and that you don't have to prove yourself to anyone online yet you keep responding to them trying to prove yourself showing that you do care what people on here say and think. If you did not you would make your post and not reply to those of us on here.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes, they are embellishing and fear mongering. That is the only way to sustain the official narrative, because all the facts contradict the official narrative.

Nowhere do the Pharma propagandists discuss how well HCQ and Ivermectin defeat the infection, nowhere.

There is a method to their madness.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Spot on

None of those people have any credibility remaining whatsoever. They did it to themselves.

Instead of trying to conn us into believing we have 6 years until climate doom, or that 50 genders are indeed scientifically proper, or that something starting outside a BSL-4 biolab couldn't possibly be from said lab, that gang violence is somehow related to lawful gun ownership...and whatever else the elitists think we should believe... they should have been working to earn back our trust.

I have gotten plenty of vaccines. Even though I have no reason to trust the medical establishment that rips us off at every turn, I get vaccines that go through the motions. I have to assume that somebody along that line would speak up and blow the whistle. But with this C-19 stuff? They can get their lab rat somewhere else. Let them take the darn shot.
edit on 6/19/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Its not the whiskey… its the ice a reply to: abigredneck

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Does anyone actually have their hands on the proof that this virus has been isolated?

I've only read media articles, at best from universities, stating it was isolated. But no reference to the actual studies.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I told my sister just yesterday that the timing of the covid scare tactic with children is obvious. When schools start back up in August, covid vaccine will be mandatory to go to public schools. All the parents around the country will line up to get their kids vaccinated. I homeschooled my 3rd grader this past year and plan to do a more online teaching this year. I'll never ever send my kid back to a public school setting. Nor accept employment from a company who mandates covid vaccine. I just wish 350 million Americans would do the same

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hunterTheory

Only the foolish parents will give in to that type of coercion without vehemently complaining.

edit on 6/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Remember when they came out with the Godsend vaccines two weeks after Trump left office?

Pretty convenient timing...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: abigredneck
This is good news.
My wife says I am loosing it because of the quart of Canadian whiskey I drink every day.
Now I can blame it on the Kung Flu.

The whiskey is OK its the Canadian part that will kill you. You need to drink finer American Bourbon...

its the canadian, american part that will kill you get some real whisky fae Scotland

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

its the canadian, american part that will kill you get some real whisky fae Scotland

So here is a interesting fact... Scotland ages their scotch in used Bourbon barrels.. Makes one think of the chicken or egg question.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Two 20 somethings dead in the paper this week. Not to mention all the people in their 30s 40s and 50s, 60s and up that just died unexpectedly or suddenly. A 40 year old died from natural causes at home . Its already getting noticed and I'll say in one month it will be the number one story. People are dying from the vacicnes and they want to know why and who is responsible.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

And those familiar with the VAERS system seem to agree it reports only about 10% of what is actually happening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join