It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s former physician writes to President Biden urging him to submit a ‘cognitive test’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Found this on Sky News Australia...maybe it's just a slow news day Friday, or maybe Biden has been on display on a world stage, maybe it's China or Russia Iran North Korea "disinformation" or maybe it was the plan all along.

Obama’s former physician writes to President Biden urging him to submit a ‘cognitive test’

Congressman Ronny Jackson – the former physician to both Barack Obama and Donald Trump – has written to Joe Biden urging the president to submit a cognitive test to “document and demonstrate sound mental abilities”.

Jackson, a former Navy admiral, began working as a White House physician in the mid-2000s. In 2013, President Barack Obama named him as his top physician, and Jackson remained largely nonpartisan in the role, according to former Obama staffers. Obama even promoted him to admiral.

“The American people should have absolute confidence in their president,” he writes.

“They deserve full transparency on the mental capabilities of their highest elected leader.

“To achieve this, we urge you to submit to a cognitive test immediately."

The letter details examples of President Biden's “mental decline” and “forgetfulness” which range from forgetting the name of the Pentagon to mixing up a phrase in the Declaration of Independence.

Congressman Jackson points out that President Biden did agree to do a cognitive test while campaigning last year and that Donald Trump “excelled” in his test after politicians and the media “clamoured” for him to sit one.

The letter encourages Joe Biden to follow in Donald Trump’s footsteps.

"We encourage you to follow the example set by President Trump, by undergoing a cognitive test as soon as possible and immediately making the results available for the American people."

The letter was signed by 13 other members of Congress.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm not sure he has the cognitive ability to take the test.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I'm not sure he has the cognitive ability to take the test.

Or knows what the word 'test' means.

Where did I leave that pudding again?

JIIIIILLLLL

Duke, get off the thing.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Considering who his replacement is, I don't know if we'd be better off if he stepped down or was removed from office.

edit on 18 6 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think he should take the test , he's starting to remind me of his predecessor.

edit on 18-6-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

LEFTISTS GIVING BIDEN THE TEST

Q1. What has 4 legs and barks?
BIDEN. Pudding

Q2. What do we call the orbiting body circling our planet?
BIDEN. Poo-poo

Q3. What color is the sky?
BIDEN. *falls asleep*

LATER THAT DAY. . .

The White House has announced that President Biden has passed the cognitive tests tabulated by the Dominion voting machines and the results show that he still beat Trump on his cognitive tests.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think this rumor is a bunch of B.S. President Biden is fine; people just need to get used to his personality.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think he should take the test , he's starting to remind me of his predecessor.

Well, we are getting a list of people together that apparently need to take the test.... Just one of them has the nuclear button at his disposal though.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

Stupid is a personality ? Joe can't even remember who he appointed as SecDef or the name of the Pentagon, his staff doesn't want him to answer unscripted questions from reporters because he can't string 2 coherent sentences together without an ear piece telling him what to say and you think that's just a personality trait ?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Difference between he and Trump...

Biden apologized of his own accord in that video

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I’m sure I can pull up some opinions from threads suggesting Trump have his cognitive abilities tested.

And, I’m not talking about that mini, what was it? 5 questions.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Joek wants to know if it's True/False or multiple choice, what's the curve, and is it strictly a #2 pencil or can he use crayon.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
And there they are !!

* computer voice * Can not discuss Biden deflect to Trump

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I’m sure I can pull up some opinions from threads suggesting Trump have his cognitive abilities tested.

And, I’m not talking about that mini, what was it? 5 questions.

I hope so, he did take the test. He aced it. Did you read the OP at all?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Depends on whether or not 3 1/2 years of her nervous cackling disrupts the ecosystem.

Harvard should do a "study".

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Indeed he did and I can understand his frustration , sees the press have cognitive problems of their own these days.

Biden is to old and flaky to be President just as his predecessor was to old and flaky to be President , no wonder China and Russia are making hay as the Sun shines.

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: alexandrae

Stupid is a personality ? Joe can't even remember who he appointed as SecDef or the name of the Pentagon, his staff doesn't want him to answer unscripted questions from reporters because he can't string 2 coherent sentences together without an ear piece telling him what to say and you think that's just a personality trait ?

Yeah, Joe could be like Trump.

Tell them what you want them to hear.

Doesn’t matter if it’s lies.

THE BIG LIE — a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: gortex

Difference between he and Trump...

Biden apologized of his own accord in that video

In Trump's defense, he's an asshole, so there is that. But he was a much better president than Biden thus far. (IMHO)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think people just need to realize Biden isn't a strong, confident, alpha male like President Trump was. Biden just comes off as weak and frail because he is. Just the polar opposite of Trump.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Cognitive test is biased and prejudiced against those who are not right in the head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join