It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we have passports for only one disease?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
In context to the world you are mostly correct, but not in America or Europe. Aristorat was referring Im sure to America. You should really pump the breaks on your high horse statement, and apologise a reply to: thedeadtruth

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Yeah ok...guess you've never had to have a Yellow Card

International Certificate of Vaccination

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ThothHermes

Why do they owe an apology for what and why?

This is is not a true statement and is ignorant.

Why do we have passports for only one disease? We have more diseases but no passports. Whats next? Ebola, HIV passports...

You will be denied access without proof you do not have HIV in the following Iraq, Jordan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. In addition to these countries, the following also deport individuals based on HIV status: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Syria...

Deny Ignorance

edit on 21-6-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If you read my post ???? You will garner the fact that it supports what you said in your post . Muslim ran countries requiring draconian rules be followed for entrance are just one example of problems in Middle Eastern countries . You are arguing with yourself at this point . Once again ill put this in context ok ? Here it goes : Muslim & communist countries require papers for everything you do , because they are oppressive people by creeds . The Western/Free worlds are vastly different , and that dismembers your post . a reply to: MiaBandetoh

edit on 21-6-2021 by ThothHermes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Who gives a $hit about a country having any rules you don’t like unless you live there or want to visit . I & many others have zero interest visiting 2nd & 3rd world countries . Im guessing the author of this post was & is referring to Western society , and if Im wrong I will apologise . But if Im right ? You need to learn how to comprehend a paragraph & present better logic in this discussion. Good discussion though ! Ask the author of this post if they were referring to America/Europe/England or the entire world requiring a vaccine passport a reply to: MiaBandetoh

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
HIV is far more dangerous per person than covid, higher mortality over the past.

Secondly, the only time I ever had to get tested for HIV was getting a worker visa in China, but after I was already there and only to get a year visa.

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh
a reply to: ThothHermes

Why do they owe an apology for what and why?

This is is not a true statement and is ignorant.

Why do we have passports for only one disease? We have more diseases but no passports. Whats next? Ebola, HIV passports...

You will be denied access without proof you do not have HIV in the following Iraq, Jordan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. In addition to these countries, the following also deport individuals based on HIV status: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Syria...

Deny Ignorance

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have never once had to show this in the 30 + countries I've been to.

The only time that I was required to show proof of or get any test/vaccination was for international WORK in another country, one for the Peace Corps (US government) with an assignment in a developing nation, second for a year long visa in China.

Thirdly, a test isn't a vaccine. I was tested for HIV in China, not given a vaccine. I was given vaccines for the Peace Corps, but all of them were time and medically tested vaccines, such as MMR. They were not experimental, non FDA full approval vaccines like the Covid vaccines. Prior to Covid, no, you weren't required everywhere to produce proof of various tests/vaccines. Some places, or some roles, sure.

Finally, there is a great deal of apologism for the powerful and mainstream media going on here. I'm gone for 4-5 years from ATS and suddenly some people are gladly lapping up the extreme level of Covid propaganda, government overreach, and totalitarian tip toe. Sad.

edit on 21-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
I have never once had to show this in the 30 + countries I've been to.

The only time that I was required to show proof of or get any test/vaccination was for international WORK in another country, one for the Peace Corps (US government) with an assignment in a developing nation, second for a year long visa in China.

Thirdly, a test isn't a vaccine. I was tested for HIV in China, not given a vaccine. I was given vaccines for the Peace Corps, but all of them were time and medically tested vaccines, such as MMR. They were not experimental, non FDA full approval vaccines like the Covid vaccines. Prior to Covid, no, you weren't required everywhere to produce proof of various tests/vaccines. Some places, or some roles, sure.

Finally, there is a great deal of apologism for the powerful and mainstream media going on here. I'm gone for 4-5 years from ATS and suddenly some people are gladly lapping up the extreme level of Covid propaganda, government overreach, and totalitarian tip toe. Sad.
What do you think the past 5 years of political divide was about. Which of the politicians disagreed with the covid agenda? None of them? The MSM was prepping us to accept covid and blame the other guy for why we are here.

It’s all those trump supporters who won’t wear masks! It’s all those libterds locking down the cities!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join