It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we have passports for only one disease?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Which countries if you don't mind my asking? I've been all over the world and have never had to show proof, this is with extended stays (6+ months) in some instances. The only time any health screening was needed was when I was helping out an oil company and had to go to an offshore rig for a few days.

Have a look at the link I just posted - some info for you there.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: aristorat

We have more diseases but no passports. Whats next? Ebola, HIV passports...

You have OBVIOUSLY NEVER been outside your country that or you are ignorant. Anyone with a passport knows you must get vaccinated to enter most other countries!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh

You have OBVIOUSLY NEVER been outside your country that or you are ignorant. Anyone with a passport knows you must get vaccinated to enter most other countries!

Im sorry...what?

Seriously.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You never seen this?

For decades flying in the Air Force I got a ton of shots, the only one that was truly required was Yellow Fever for most of the world, not sure what happened as to why people don't need to show proof anymore, but this was required for a very long time, and most likely still in many countries.

edit on 18-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: aristorat

Here is Italy imposing a 5 day quarantine on Brits entering Italy. Regardless of if they've had their 2 jabs:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: chr0naut

Some countries have required vaccinations as a condition of entry for diseases other than Covid for quite some time now:

www.nhs.uk...

Even the USA has similar international travel requirements.

I don't imagine that there are any countries that allow unhindered travel from locations where there is epidemic disease, without requirement for vaccinations or quarantining.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
What are you taking about.

In the past I had a vaccination passport. You try travelling through Asia or Africa without one during the 70s and 80s and you would not get very far.

Just during the last few decades we have bought so many deadly pathogens under control, they have not been needed.

Maybe you need to learn some basic history around this topic before asking questions that make you look ignorant.

In case you haven't noticed the 80's was decades ago.
Who are you to call anyone ignorant?
There's nothing the matter with asking questions.any questions.
Just because the branch covidians like you will do anything you can to try normalise the nonsense doesn't make it right.

It didn't stop in the 80s. I needed to prove that I was vaccinated and didn't have a whole bunch of diseases last time I applied residency permit. TB, various STD, all kinds of things. You need things like this for all kinds of countries, and the longer you stay the more you need.

Nah. I lived in the UK beginning of the 90s and was in Russia for awhile, beginning of the 90s.
Neither country gave a crap about my health.

Not to say other countries at other times did. But those two in the early 90s most certainly did not.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I ignorance of outbreaks, Pandemic history here is outstanding. And it seems our U.S. based players are ahead on points by a country mile.

Ok so lets try this one. Simple question. Simple answer . And please be precise in your answer. So really think about it before replying. I do not want any " But I thought, or I was going to add, ..... blah blah blah "

Just full disclosure honest answer from your soul.

Question......
What is your personal opinion of people who take a new, untested for long term effects, vaccination.

Be honest, be brutal.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Weird that you don't know that there are a bunch of different countries in Africa. Ghana is one of two contries that a yellow fever vaccine is required to enter. So most don't, but some do. Funny how the countries that do, yellow fever is endemic tothat region. Not that i expect you to understand that considering you misspelled "weird".

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Im sorry...what?

Seriously.

Let's see off the top of my head stuff that I've needed:

Proof of shots:

TB
Tetanus
Diphtheria
Measles
Polio
Mumps
Hep A
Hep B
Nippon Encephalitis
Typhoid
Yellow Fever

Proof of being clean
HIV
Hep B
TB
Various STD

Oh, and they can check you for lice. Including public lice.

I've also traveled in and out of SARs areas, so there were screenings for that at the border.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

you have a problem, you should seek help... i mean those amount of jabs must be turning into a zombie mate. LoL (trapped in a fking box)

i pick my nose and eat it everyday and havent been sick in 23 years. But ive also been touched be God (he had a fking lightning bolt)

Test me

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

Oh, this is just the "off the top of my head" version. I've had every shot under the sun, and I get at least one flu shot most winters.

When you've traveled like I have, and lived in the places that I've lived, getting shots is par for the course. I've not had the MMR as I had the separate shots before the MMR was invented, but I've had most of the ones going for the countries that I've been to, and that includes for Covid.

I'm reviling the MC for the number of shots that I've had.

Funny thing is, I'm not magnetic, I've not been mind controlled, and the shape changing space lizards aren't abducting me.

I've not even been murdered by the Clinton foundation for whatever conspiracy they're supposed to be into these days.

I can prove most anti-vaxxer arguments false just from personal experience.

I'm also proof that the concept of the vaccine passport is as old as the hills, and is still a current thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

AaaarghZombies joined 6 months before the plandemic only to be the posterboy of vaccinations.

its noo awww zombies here little men.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thank you btw

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What are you taking about.

In the past I had a vaccination passport. You try travelling through Asia or Africa without one during the 70s and 80s and you would not get very far.

Just during the last few decades we have bought so many deadly pathogens under control, they have not been needed.

Maybe you need to learn some basic history around this topic before asking questions that make you look ignorant.

I had to get lots of vaccinations in preparation for the Peace Corps to work abroad, just like military does.

However, let's be honest, there hasn't been a "vaccine passport" per se in the US (if that is where you are writing from) domestically. That is a major change. Yes, there were or are certain organizations that require certain vaccinations, such as colleges. A domestic vaccine passport here (for me in the US) is a new development, and just because it was required in other countries or international travel in the past, for OTHER diseases, doesn't legitimate it now, for this disease.

Covid has a very high survival rate. Most vaccines that are required are well tested with decades of evidence. Most of them are for diseases that have higher mortality rates.
edit on 19-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's more deadly than covid, and the vaccine is better tested. This is an important point: not all diseases are the same, and not all vaccines are as tested. Many of us are specifically discussing covid and relevant vaccines. Not saying you are saying this, but people will be like "but but we have restrictions for Ebola!" Yeah, Ebola is way more deadly per person.

But you are right, other proof is often required abroad.

That is different however from a domestic vaccine passport. Here in the US we have freedom of movement within the Constitution.

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Yellow Fever is required for entry into many countries.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A vaccination passport is most normal when travelling to other parts of the globe...
What is not normal is asking for a vaccination passport at every venue, work, school etc.
That's not what a passport is for.
And yes:
They are trying to overregulate everything these days. That's abnormal too.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I respect your views.

However, I think many aren't seeing the Covid power grab that has already occurred, the misrepresentation in the media (including projected death count models, which were way overblown in early 2020), widescale lockdowns which decimated global economies, and the probable fact that if we give them this power with vaccine passports and functionally mandated vaccines, that power will likely not be given back.

We need to be extremely cautious about giving such power to authorities to regulate our access to the marketplace, employment, and travel via health care mandates.

Here is some reading for you. Please try to use your brain and understand the world has been around longer than your short experience of it.

And yes. At some stage Covid Passports will become irrelevant. Hopefully a lot faster than other diseases took to not be a threat.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

We have had internationally recognized vaccination passports for multiple diseases, for more than 50 years.

Cleary, you don't get out enough...

of the vaccines on the list, how many required you to fear the unvaccinated? What’s being called a vaccine for covid seems woefully inadequate when compared to other requires vaccines. It’s almost as if a political situation is mandating some sort of action, be it the best course or otherwise...

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That's false. To get a workers visa, yes.

I've lived, studied, and worked in multiple countries, and traveled to dozens more. The only times I had to have proof of either vaccination, or negative tests, was for specific jobs. The Peace Corps required it, like the military, due to going to high risk developing countries.

I entered China without any health care background. However, to get a workers visa when I worked for an NGO there, then they required some tests such as HIV.

I've literally never once as a tourist been asked for health care records. Now, that doesn't mean that during an outbreak such as Ebola that this hasn't happened before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join